HomeHelpSearchMembersLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
(Read 26343 times)
KarmenA
Ex Member

Re: Kdo smo.. ? /2
Reply #75 - 17.01.2003 at 15:00:45

Quote:
Še kaksno mnenje je dobrodošlo, čeprav je jasno, da je občutek skoraj nemogoče ubesedit.

Si bom dovolila, čeprav se prvič oglašam v tem topiku. Če bi zmogla kaj koristnega povedat prej, bi se verjetno. Jaz sem razmišljala tudi precej:) zato bom to svojo misel poudarila.
Ljubezen je Mati Srca. Ljubezen je čud narave, kar pomeni da je tudi njen čut, dotik. Narava ni večna, večna je le resnična ljubezen. Ko se te dotakne lastna Mati, se ljubezen v zavesti oplodi in življenje požene nit s krvjo od srca do Srca.

Ta topik je zahteven in tudi Moja ljubezen do Boga. Pa še kakšen. Kar pa ne pomeni, da mi ne bo uspelo dodat kaj gor.

Karmen

IP Logged

milka

Reply #76 - 17.01.2003 at 19:24:48

Kdo sem, kam grem ,to je večno vprašanje vseh. Verjamem, da smo del boga,del  te luči, le pot si moramo utreti do tja in v tistih res preizkušenih trenutkih zaupati brez pomisleka, slepo z ljubeznijo in čistim srcem. In ko je najhuje se ti za kanček sekunde odpre pot v svetlobo in takrat izveš kaj si. Nato pride ponovna preizkušnj, ki ji mora slediti prošnja in popolno zaupanje, brez misli in zgodba se ponavlja, dokler ni vse več in več luči, takrat najdeš sebe in po isti poti greš naprej k bogu-svetlobi, ljubezni

IP Logged

gape
YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Reply #77 - 17.01.2003 at 20:23:20

na ljubezen temo:
gape wrote on 17.01.2003 at 20:17:00:
in ko prestopiš vrata četrtega nivoja, od tam naprej je ljubezen vseskozi tvoj spremeljevalec, saj je bambus prazen od prvega pa do četrtega nivoja, od takrat naprej si ves čas lahko na vseh nivojih hkrati, al pa naeni bolj na enih manj ...
za višje nivoje kuriš energjo, za dostop po do njih, za delovanje skozi njih.

in tale
http://www.gape.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=vera;action=display;num=104091299...
malo višje nad zgornjim citatom

Lahko pa da se tudi motim ...

The Administrator of this yabb and domain.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

milka

Reply #78 - 17.01.2003 at 22:27:03

kdo smo? naš razum je največja omejitev do spoznanja, celo do poti spoznaja kdo smo. kdo sem jaz? učenec na tej zemlji,na tej za nas dolgi in preizkušeni poti, to je sigurno!naš razum je v primerjavi z bogom ena velika žalost-če bi bil vedež, ne bi bil revež-. bog je luč ,je svetloba, je popoln zapis- računalnik z ugrajenimi čustvi in programom za našo srečo! Pomembno je le premagati ego in mu zaupati, ga prositi v molitvi, ga poslušati z meditacijo in saj poznamo -spreminjati sebe, ne druge.

IP Logged

aryan
Ex Member

Reply #79 - 03.04.2003 at 10:34:21

Out of so many human beings who are suffering, few who are actually inquiring about their position, as to what they are, why they are put into such an awkward position and what is the goal of life. Most will not even recognize that they are in fact suffering. Suffering from birth, death, old age, war, disease, violence, relationships gone sour etc. Suffering is all around us yet, they think everything is just fine, so let me ignore that type of questioning for now. Some pray to God for bread then after getting bread, they again forget where it came from and continue until the bread runs out again.

Unless one is awakened to the position of questioning ones suffering, unless one realizes that he doesn't want suffering but rather wants to make a permanent solution to all suffering, then one is not to be considered a perfect human being.

Humanity begins when this sort of inquiry is awakened in one's mind. In the Brahma-sutra this inquiry is called brahma jignasa. Athato brahma jignasa. Every activity of the human being is to be considered a failure unless one inquires about the nature of the Absolute. Therefore those who begin to question why they are suffering or where they came from and where they shall go after death are proper students for understanding Bhagavad-gita and the teaching of the vedas. The sincere student should also have a firm respect for the Supreme Personality of Godhead as did Arjuna.

Out of many, many human beings who awaken, there may be one who actually enters the spirit of understanding his position, and for him Bhagavad-gita is spoken. Actually we are all swallowed by the tigress of nescience, but the Lord is very merciful upon living entities, especially human beings. To this end He spoke the Bhagavad-gita, for our benefit.

The subject of the Bhagavad-gita entails the comprehension of five basic truths.

1) The Science of God ( Isvara )

2) The constitutional nature of the living entities ( Individual Spirit Souls i.e. Jeevas )

3) Material Nature ( Prakriti )

4) Time (the duration of existence of the whole universe or the manifestation of material nature)

5) Karma ( Activities )

All living entities are engaged in different activities. From Bhagavad-gita we must learn what God is, what the living entities are, what prakiti is, what the cosmic manifestation is, how it is controlled by time, and what are the activities of the living entities.

Out of these five basic subject matters mentioned in Bhagavad-gita it is established that the Supreme Godhead, or Krsna, Brahman, supreme controller or Paramatma-you may use whatever name you like-is the greatest of all. The living beings are in quality like the supreme controller. For instance, the Lord has control over the universal affairs of material nature. Material nature is not independent. She is acting under the directions of the Supreme Lord. Now the jeevas, or the living entities, have been accepted by the Lord as His parts and parcels. A particle of gold is also gold, a drop of water from the ocean is also salty, and similarly we the living entities, being part and parcel of the supreme controller, Isvara, or Bhagavan, Lord Sri Krsna, have all the qualities of the Supreme Lord in minute quantity because we are minute controllers, subordinate controllers.

Although we have a tendency to lord it over material nature, we should know that we are not the supreme controller. This is explained in Bhagavad-gita as well.

Material nature itself is constituted by three qualities: the mode of goodness, the mode of passion and the mode of ignorance. Above these modes there is eternal time, and by a combination of these modes of nature and under the control and purview of eternal time there are activities, which is called karma. These activities are being carried out from time immemorial, and we are suffering or enjoying the fruits of our activities. For instance, suppose I am a businessman and have worked very hard with intelligence and have amassed a great bank balance. Then I am an enjoyer. But then say I have lost all my money in business; then I am a sufferer. Similarly, in every field of life we enjoy the results of our work, or we suffer the results. This is called karma.

So the question as to who am I is very important. If I am not the earth, if I am not the air and sky, then who am I . My body is made of material elements, my mind is filled with mundane ideas and my intellect is discriminating because of conditioning. Put all that aside and then ask, who am I ? Say I were to take off my shirt, I wouldn't not change because I am not the shirt. The concept of I remains. So in the same way this body is like the shirt garment we change those garments from time to time. So self realization means "I" become situated in my real, eternal, blissful identity. That will also mean being engaged in eternal blissful activities in relation to the supreme eternal, along with his associates in an eternally blissful atmosphere.

za tiste ki hocete najbolj avtenticno in verodostojno anglesko verzijo Gite na netu http://www.asitis.com

IP Logged

Pegasos

Human beings are creatures
of awareness
Earth
Reply #80 - 05.04.2003 at 22:22:03

We are infinity  Grin

What we need to do to allow magic to get hold of us is to banish doubts from our minds. Once doubts are banished, anything is possible.&&&&The Wheel of Time

IP Logged

himynameis

Equilibrium.
Earth
Reply #81 - 06.04.2003 at 00:05:12

Pegasos wrote on 05.04.2003 at 22:22:03:
We are infinity  Grin

And beyond. Wink

Why? There is no why! Why is a mind f**king word!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6