HomeHelpSearchMembersLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 8471 times)
Dejan82

I Love YaBB 2!
Ig
Bashar
11.01.2009 at 01:39:57

Bashar naj bi bil multidimenzijonalo bitje ki kanalizera(govori) prek tipa z imenom Darryl Anka.
men je bil ta tip zanimiv zarad humorja in pa nekaterih stvari ki jih razlaga brez da bi jih vsiljeval in prikaozval kot ultimativno rasnico ampak samo pravi da vzameš tiste stvari k se ti zdijo cool:
aja prevajati se mi ni dalo... najbol je v originalu Smiley

The PRESENT is not the result of the PAST.
The PRESENT is the result of the PRESENT.

Creation occurs only in the PRESENT. The PRESENT is the Now result of what you Now believe to be most true for you.   Continuity from one present moment to the next is considered "normal", but is actually optional: If you suddenly make a discrete shift in beliefs, you will experience a sudden discrete shift in your Now reality.  The PRESENT is the Now result of what you Now believe to be most true for you.

As you change your present (by changing your present beliefs), you are likewise changing your past and your future. That is, you are shifting to a totally different hologram which contains its own "past" that is consistent with its "present", and also its own "future" which is likewise consistent with its "present"

Judgement and Preference

Judgement is invalidating that which you do not prefer. Whenever you judge anything, by focusing your attention on it, you exchange energies with it, and so you "become" that vibration. So you automatically become the very thing you disapprove of.   You become that which you invalidate.  Preference, on the other hand, is not judgement.   Preference is exercising your ability to discern what is really "you", what excites you, and then making choices aligned with the real "you".  To prefer one thing does not necessitate invalidating those other things you do not prefer.

The basic Blueprint of the Structure of Existence

1  You exist.   (I AM)
           2  The All is one, and the One is all.
           3  What you put out is what you get back.
           4  The only constant in the universe is change -  
                except for the first 3 postulates, which never change.

1  You exist.   (I AM)
If you exist now, your existence is eternal:
You have always existed and you always will exist.  You may change form,
but you are existing always .   So.....relax.....you'll be around forever.

2  The All is one, and the One is all.
Just as each tiny section of a hologram contains the information for the entire
hologram, likewise we are all inter-connected.  
Everything is truly just one totally-interconnected "thing".

3  What you put out is what you get back.
Physical reality is actually a mirror:  Your physical reality is just a reflection of
what you most strongly believe to be true.    And like a mirror, physical reality
will not change unless you change first (change what you most strongly believe).

4  The only constant in the universe is change -  
except for the first 3 postulates, which never change.
So.....might as well get used to eternally-changing Creation.
Enjoy the ride!   Surf the changes!

Trusting your Timing

We, as our Higher Self (Over-Soul) actually creates Time (as we experience it).     Our Higher Self exists outside Time and Space.   It projects portions of itself into specific time/space holograms (time/space matrixes), which we then experience as an incarnation.    So, from the point of view of any one incarnation, there is time, there is "past, present, and future".     But from the point of view of the Higher Self, there is no Time. It's all happening NOW. It's just one big Eternal-NOW.  So keep in mind that our Higher Self  is creating the actual "time" that we are experiencing in a linear fashion.

When we intensely want to do something now, and it is easily possible to do it, no problem. We just do it.
But if we intensely want to do something now, and it is NOT possible to do it NOW, we are then at a critical decision-junction:

We can choose to interpret this as
               "I am not getting what I want."
     Or, we can choose to interpet this as
               "I always get what I want. If it's not available now, then there must be an excellent reason for this."

Which of these choices we make is critical in determining the outcome, as this choice is equivalent to selecting a BELIEF, and we then experience the outcome aligned with that belief.

If you choose to interpret the situation as
     "I am not getting what I want.",
then, sure enough, you will continue to not get what you want.

But the alternative is this:
Choose to interpret this situation (of not being able to do what you want to do NOW) as
    "I always get what I want."
    "I always get what I want. If it's not available now, there must be an excellent reason for this."

You see, often our Higher Self "arranges" time in such a way that we do not get what we want when we initially want it, only because it wants us to first accumulate certain experiences, certain skills, certain appreciations, certain connections with other people, certain awarenesses - FIRST!    So that when we do get to experience this thing we want, we will then be appreciating it and enjoying it on a much deeper and more profound level.

So when you want to do something and it is not immediately available, REMEMBER: Your Higher Self is merely delaying this experience, so you get some other experiences first, so that you may enjoy and appreciate this thing you want EVEN MORE, when you do get it.

So when you want to do something and it is not immediately available, TRUST YOUR TIMING.

Do not buy into the belief that
           "I do not get what I want."

Instead, remind yourself:
     "I always get what I want."
     "I always get what I want. If it's not available now, then my Higher Self must have some experiences it wishes me to have first, so that when I do
           get what I want, I'll be able to enjoy it even more. I'll be able to enjoy it on a much richer, deeper basis."

Feelings & Beliefs

Your external physical reality is a feed-back loop, to let you know what your beliefs are.  
This way, if your external reality is not what you prefer, you can change your beliefs, in order to change your external reality.

The Feed-Back Loop:

your Beliefs  ===>  your Perception of reality  ===>  your Feelings  ===>  your Thoughts, which then reinforce the original Beliefs

Your feelings are the result of your beliefs.

Your emotional reactions are the result of what you believe.

To discover what your beliefs are, you can work backwards and ask yourself:    

"What would I have to believe, in order to end up feeling this way?"
                 "What would I have to believe, in order to end up perceiving this type of physical reality?"

When you change your beliefs about any particular reality or issue, you instantly also change how you feel about that particular reality or issue.  
This is why the interpretation (belief) you give any situation determines how you feel about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WR6pZPd7Gw&feature=related <-tale seminar priporočam...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUfB-VOh3U&feature=related  <--o času, frekvenci
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlXhXXxW4Xo&feature=related

Dejan82  
IP Logged

ajgor
Ex Member

Re: Bashar
Reply #1 - 11.01.2009 at 10:33:26

Dokaj preprosta New age varianta, znana že od M. Kojca.

Lp,Igor

IP Logged

Dejan82

I Love YaBB 2!
Ig
Reply #2 - 12.01.2009 at 10:12:28

ja to kar sem tle gor nalimu so res osnove...

Judging Others

Q:  Sometimes when I’m alone, I feel everything wonderful about me. I mean, I feel the powers and I feel clear…

B:  Yes.

Q:  …and then I open the door of my house and I walk outside, and I feel affected by everybody else’s reality.

B:  May I make a suggestion?

Q:  I would like that.

B:  Recognize you are never outside, EVERYTHING you see is from within, everything.  It is your entire house and you have decided to co-create it.  If you wish to give your power away to someone else and assume that their projected reality has more validity than the one you prefer, so be it.  But that comes from within and it is a self-judgement; and it is your opportunity to recognize that you do not have to judge yourself so harshly.

Q:  Well, I’m not happy with that, I mean I….

B:  You are not happy with yourself?

Q:  I’m not happy, I mean people around me… there are some people that I don’t like and I’m not….

B:  Why?  Do they exhibit things that you do not like within yourself?

Q:  Perhaps, I haven’t thought about that, in that way.

B:  Recognize this idea, as long as you choose to judge another individual’s method of learning what they have chosen to learn, you will be attaching yourself to that mode of learning and becoming the same vibration.  “Judge not lest ye be judged,” does not mean that you are being judged from someone else outside, it means, as you tune into the vibration of invalidating another’s path, you invalid yourself.  And you attach yourself immediately to that type of a scenario and so feel that same wave vibration.

By simply recognizing that you know what you prefer and that what you see around you is simply an observation of what others have chosen for themselves, then that allows you to know that even though you can observe it, it does not affect the vibration you chose to be, unless you chose to let it and create to for yourself.  You can ONLY experience someone else’s vibration when you choose to create your own version of it for you, that is the only way you can experience anything.  You must chose to create it for yourself by becoming the same idea.  And that is why you feel it, because you are judging it.

Q:  I don’t enjoy it at all.

B:  Then don’t recognize the vibration as anything that has to do with your reality.  Understand, you are making the assumption that enjoying something or not enjoying it is something you have no control over.  But you are choosing your point of view.  Understand the difference between judgment and preference.

Judgement is the invalidation of what you do not prefer.  Preference is simply recognizing what is true for you, and by being that vibration and allowing equality for all other choices.  Then you will be allowing yourself to experience the support of All That Is in granting you the right to feel as you do, within the vibration you have described and defined yourself to be.  You will never feel the effect of anyone else’s choice.  Only by making an attachment to them do you identify with them and create that vibration for yourself.  That is the only way you can create a lack of enjoyment, by creating the vibration for yourself you see in them.  Just because they are doing it doesn’t mean you have to feel it.  You follow me?

Q:  Yes I do, thank you.  I have one other question.

Q:  Is it true that we choose our parents?

Q:  And do we find out at some point why we choose these particular….

B:  That is up to you and is it up to the purpose, it does not have to be conscious.  Simply recognize in this way, many individuals are always looking for a specific purpose, rather than allowing what is going on in their lives to be a reflection of the purpose, and simply get on with their lives.

Q:  I see, that’s true.

B:  Thank you.  Many individuals will choose, in your particular society, to interact with other individuals that will seem to be disharmonious with them, because that gives an individual the opportunity to have something to push against, to become the idea they wanted to be.  Therefore, they can recognize that in choosing certain parents they have created an environment out of which they have allowed themselves to explore the idea they have choose to be, so the parents have been of service even while consciously not seeming to have been of service.  You follow me?

Q:  Yes.

B:  Thank you.

Q:  Why do we need something to push against in order to be the idea?

B:  Because that is the way you have created your society to be.  You do not, at least up to this point, usually believe that you are self-empowered.  So you create reflections that allow you, in a sense, to force yourself into situations where you have to become self-empowered.  It is all simply because you have created the idea of forgetting who you are, but this is in your terms, the tail end of that cycle.  You do not need that any more and all relationships can be from this point forward quite harmonious.  

Q:  By granting validity to everyone’s path, is there ever a point where someone you care for and believe is in danger of harming themselves and…

B:  You can share with them your point of view as to what a possible result might be of their actions, but granting them validity is simply knowing that you cannot convince them of anything they do not choose to be convinced of anyway.  But you are willing to share a view that at least then lets them know that should they decide, “well wait a minute I would like to choose something else.  What did my friend say?  Maybe I’ll try that.”  At least you will be giving them the opportunity to recognize what options are available to them.  That is how you can assist them.

Q:   Just by gently sharing ideas without....

B:  Lovingly, knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that once again, fundamentally, no matter what they choose ultimately they are still all right, because you are eternal, indestructible.  You exist now and you always will.  Because now always exist, existence is always now.  You always have existed, you exist now and always will, because you are All That Is.  You follow me?  

Q:  Yes.

B:  You only transform from idea to idea. Thank you, sharing!

Dejan82  
IP Logged

El Pesnik

Cosmic Balance
Everywhere
Reply #3 - 12.01.2009 at 10:19:00

Quote:

Lp,Igor

Namišljeni new age materialistični sodnik. Ti vse to že kao poznaš? Pa živiš tudi iz trenutka v trenutek, jeli? Malo bremzaj ta svoj materialistični-duhovni ego, ker ti dopoveduje, da že vse veš, pa se tvoja bit še vedno obnaša na isti stari vesoljno-nepovezan način.

No Water, no Moon

IP Logged

Alojz in Sandib

Tao

Reply #4 - 12.01.2009 at 10:29:20

El Pesnik wrote on 12.01.2009 at 10:19:00:
Quote:

Lp,Igor

Namišljeni new age materialistični sodnik. Ti vse to že kao poznaš? Pa živiš tudi iz trenutka v trenutek, jeli? Malo bremzaj ta svoj materialistični-duhovni ego, ker ti dopoveduje, da že vse veš, pa se tvoja bit še vedno obnaša na isti stari vesoljno-nepovezan način.

Kakšna sodba-mojstra duhovnosti. Daj Poet pomiri se,te bo ja razneslo,če boš na vse in nase- še naprej tako jezen.Ti ja nihče nič noče,vsaj to spreglej.Hodi in živi svoje življenje. To je verjetno tvoja volja in pravica.

Lp Alojz  Cool

Človek? Vse je pod njegovimi nogami, tudi nebeški prestol!

IP Logged

ajgor
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 12.01.2009 at 11:41:05

El Pesnik wrote on 12.01.2009 at 10:19:00:
Quote:

Lp,Igor

Poet, ne živim iz trenutka v trenutek. To je verjetno tvoj ideal in ga ponujaš drugim. Za trenutek živiš ti s svojo postopnostjo, ki si tako duhoven, brez materialnega.

Ne mešaj mnenja s sodbo. To razliko bi pa že lahko poznal v svoji visoki stopnji duhovnosti.

Lp,Igor

IP Logged

ajgor
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 12.01.2009 at 12:12:18

Dejan, kar sem prebral so neke osnove za lepše življenje. Kakor nek učbenik o tem kako naj bi bilo življenje lepo. Vendar ni dejstev, realnosti. Resnisa pa je realnost.

Lp,Igor

IP Logged

El Pesnik

Cosmic Balance
Everywhere
Reply #7 - 12.01.2009 at 13:14:04

Quote:
Dejan, kar sem prebral so neke osnove za lepše življenje. Kakor nek učbenik o tem kako naj bi bilo življenje lepo. Vendar ni dejstev, realnosti. Resnisa pa je realnost.

Lp,Igor

Vidiš, moje "mnenje" je pa ponovno to, da ne vidiš globljega potenciala vsake take zadeve. Ker si zadovoljen s svojim trenutnim stanjem in želiš, da bi to tvoje sedanje stanje bilo samozadostno. Saj na nek način je samozadostno tebi, samo ti ne želiš videti, če ni nemara še kaj za vsem tem. Si zadovoljén s tem kar imaš sedaj, pa ne vem če vidiš, da to še ni to. Samo za to se gre, da se ne ustavimo, se mi pa zdi, da se vidva z Alojzem hočeta na tej točki ustaviti.

No Water, no Moon

IP Logged

Alojz in Sandib

Tao

Reply #8 - 12.01.2009 at 13:22:43

El Pesnik wrote on 12.01.2009 at 13:14:04:
Quote:

Lp,Igor

Vidiš, moje "mnenje" je pa ponovno to, da ne vidiš globljega potenciala vsake take zadeve. Ker si zadovoljen s svojim trenutnim stanjem in želiš, da bi to tvoje sedanje stanje bilo samozadostno. Saj na nek način je samozadostno tebi, samo ti ne želiš videti, če ni nemara še kaj za vsem tem. Si zadovoljén s tem kar imaš sedaj, pa ne vem če vidiš, da to še ni to. Samo za to se gre, da se ne ustavimo, se mi pa zdi, da se vidva z Alojzem hočeta na tej točki ustaviti.

Tvoja pravica,da tako misliš.Samo midva,pa še kdo pozna večno-sedanje vesoljno samogibanje.In iz tega spoznanja izhaja,da razumeva dejstvo,da resnica biva  samo v dimenziji večno-sedaj. Ta vrednost je edina izrazna vesoljna vrednost z nami in v nas. Kar sem zgoraj napisal je ta trenutek že minilo, pa še vedno sem v dimenziji večno-sedaj. Resnica je večno-sedaj v nas in z nami,ni dokončnosti je večno-sedaj. Neandertalec nima iste resnice kot homo sapiens in homo sapiens nima iste resnice kot homo-dei, pa so vsi izraz vesoljne dimenzije večno-sedaj.

IP Logged

El Pesnik

Cosmic Balance
Everywhere
Reply #9 - 12.01.2009 at 13:44:00

Alojz in Sandib wrote on 12.01.2009 at 13:22:43:
Quote:

Lp,Igor

Tvoja pravica,da tako misliš.Samo midva,pa še kdo pozna večno-sedanje vesoljno samogibanje.In iz tega spoznanja izhaja,da razumeva dejstvo,da resnica biva  samo v dimenziji večno-sedaj. Ta vrednost je edina izrazna vesoljna vrednost z nami in v nas. Kar sem zgoraj napisal je ta trenutek že minilo, pa še vedno sem v dimenziji večno-sedaj. Resnica je večno-sedaj v nas in z nami,ni dokončnosti je večno-sedaj. Neandertalec nima iste resnice kot homo sapiens in homo sapiens nima iste resnice kot homo-dei, pa so vsi izraz vesoljne dimenzije večno-sedaj.

Alojz

Povsem nepomembno. Ta resnica, ki jo opisujete zgoraj, je samo "resnica trenutnega umskega stanja". Seveda da ima vsak človek "svojo resnico", ker ima vsak človek svoje lastno umsko stanje, prek katerega potem gleda na svet. To se strinjam.

Ampak ta vajina trenutna "resnica" se nagiba malo bolj na materialno stran, to je vse, to sporočam. Moja trenutna "resnica" se je pa do pred nekaj časa dosti bolj nagibala na duhovno stran, ampak je zdaj s tem tega konec. Ne vem kako vi Alojz ne morete pri sebi videti, da se dejansko bolj nagibate na materialno stran - to me zanima.

No Water, no Moon

IP Logged

Alojz in Sandib

Tao

Reply #10 - 12.01.2009 at 14:03:13

Ja,nagibam se na materijalno plat,ker v njej živim.In
kaj bo sedaj? Ali me boš likvidiral? Zatolkel v duhovnost?
Ne me šopat s temi otroškimi forami Poet.Pojdi k mami in se malo pocrkljaj.Ja tudi nore gobe jem?
In, ali to spremeni stanje tvoje biti ali stanje tvojega ega. Vprašaj se iskreno! Si zmožen?

IP Logged

El Pesnik

Cosmic Balance
Everywhere
Reply #11 - 12.01.2009 at 14:14:28

Alojz in Sandib wrote on 12.01.2009 at 14:03:13:
Ja,nagibam se na materijalno plat,ker v njej živim.In
kaj bo sedaj?

No, sej se mi je zdelo, da je temu tako. Kaj bo sedaj, sprašujete? Nič. Ker ste mi sporočili, da ste zacementirani v svojem prepričanju, se vam ne da povedati ničesar. Po mojem mišljenju nikakor niste v stanju popolnega ravnovesja, zato se ne morem strinjati z vami, ko se opisujete kot Alojz vseved in podobno, ter da vi točno veste kako bo naprej in podobno. Vidim, da je to le fasada, zato mene takšno učenje ne prepriča, pa tudi neodprtost za predloge je jasen pokazatelj koliko je ura.

Torej nasvidenje. Sploh pa se ne sme nagibati ne na materialno ne na duhovno plat - kaj vam to še ni jasno? In vi to tako suvereno izjavite: "nagibam se na materialno plat, ker v njej živim". Larifari, s tem se samo neuravnovešate, ker greste preveč na materialno stran. Potrebno je biti točno v sredini, na pol poti med materialnim in duhovnim polom. Samo vi po svojih lastnih besedah ste bolj na materialnem polu. Prav, tako naj bo, če ne želite slišati, da morate iti na sredo.

No Water, no Moon

IP Logged

ajgor
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 12.01.2009 at 14:21:10

El Pesnik wrote on 12.01.2009 at 13:44:00:
Alojz in Sandib wrote on 12.01.2009 at 13:22:43:
Quote:

Lp,Igor

Alojz

Povsem nepomembno. Ta resnica, ki jo opisujete zgoraj, je samo "resnica trenutnega umskega stanja". Seveda da ima vsak človek "svojo resnico", ker ima vsak človek svoje lastno umsko stanje, prek katerega potem gleda na svet. To se strinjam.

Ampak ta vajina trenutna "resnica" se nagiba malo bolj na materialno stran, to je vse, to sporočam. Moja trenutna "resnica" se je pa do pred nekaj časa dosti bolj nagibala na duhovno stran, ampak je zdaj s tem tega konec. Ne vem kako vi Alojz ne morete pri sebi videti, da se dejansko bolj nagibate na materialno stran - to me zanima.

Poet, ti ki si tako duhoven, bi že lahko vedel, da um deluje samo časovno. Psihološki čas. Če si v umu si v mislih in nisi v večno-sedaj. Malo razmisli, pa potem nekaj ropotaj.

Sicer je pa Dejan dal gor post za komentiranje. Ti tega nisi storil, ampak komentiraš naše komentarje. Kje je sedaj resnica in kdo je ves čas v mislih. Ne misli ves čas, kaj si midva mislimva.

Lp,Igor

IP Logged

El Pesnik

Cosmic Balance
Everywhere
Reply #13 - 12.01.2009 at 15:15:46

Quote:
Poet, ti ki si tako duhoven, bi že lahko vedel, da um deluje samo časovno. Psihološki čas. Če si v umu si v mislih in nisi v večno-sedaj. Malo razmisli, pa potem nekaj ropotaj.

Zanimivo. Torej večno-sedaj nikakor v času? Čas nikakor ni del večnosti? Ja, kje pa je potlej? Ti se tako rad obešaš na koncept časa in še posebej psihološkega časa - kdo ti je pa sploh povedal, da je sploh potrebno nekaj razčlenjevat? Čas je čas, jaz sem prav vesel, da čas je, zakaj naj bi ga pa ne bi bilo? In če čas je in če večno-sedaj je, kaj se potem pritožuješ glede časa? Ti bi kr neki negiral čas, pa še sam ne veš zakaj - samo zato ker si to nekje prebral, da bi bilo pa fino čas negirati. Zakaj že?

Quote:
Sicer je pa Dejan dal gor post za komentiranje. Ti tega nisi storil, ampak komentiraš naše komentarje. Kje je sedaj resnica in kdo je ves čas v mislih. Ne misli ves čas, kaj si midva mislimva.

Seveda, ker so komentarji problem, ne pa tisto kar je dal Dejan gor. Kako boš ti komentiral sončni zahod? Če ga komentiraš, si "krjavelj".  Grin

Jaz pravim: P.D. še nikakor ni najvišji odraz Stvarstva. Kdor misli, da je, ta bo še spoznal, da P.D. še nikakor ni konec poti. Niti približno. Je pa nek začetek, ljudem pove, da morajo stvar vzeti v svoje roke. To pa ja. Samo Alojz bi to rad naredil za končno ter najvišjo resnico. Tu pa vstopim na sceno jaz in rečem, da P.D. še ni najvišja stvar. Tako.

No Water, no Moon

IP Logged

ajgor
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 12.01.2009 at 15:27:49

El Pesnik wrote on 12.01.2009 at 15:15:46:
Quote:

Zanimivo. Torej večno-sedaj nikakor v času? Čas nikakor ni del večnosti? Ja, kje pa je potlej? Ti se tako rad obešaš na koncept časa in še posebej psihološkega časa - kdo ti je pa sploh povedal, da je sploh potrebno nekaj razčlenjevat? Čas je čas, jaz sem prav vesel, da čas je, zakaj naj bi ga pa ne bi bilo? In če čas je in če večno-sedaj je, kaj se potem pritožuješ glede časa? Ti bi kr neki negiral čas, pa še sam ne veš zakaj - samo zato ker si to nekje prebral, da bi bilo pa fino čas negirati. Zakaj že?

Quote:

Seveda, ker so komentarji problem, ne pa tisto kar je dal Dejan gor. Kako boš ti komentiral sončni zahod? Če ga komentiraš, si "krjavelj".  Grin

Jaz pravim: P.D. še nikakor ni najvišji odraz Stvarstva. Kdor misli, da je, ta bo še spoznal, da P.D. še nikakor ni konec poti. Niti približno. Je pa nek začetek, ljudem pove, da morajo stvar vzeti v svoje roke. To pa ja. Samo Alojz bi to rad naredil za končno ter najvišjo resnico. Tu pa vstopim na sceno jaz in rečem, da P.D. še ni najvišja stvar. Tako.

Nič ne razumeš Poet. Tema. Ne govorim o negaciji časa, ampak o razumevanju njega. Sicer je pa to ven razuma in dokler ne razumeš tega, boš še vedno tumbal o neki večnosti.

Najvišji odraz stvarstva sem jaz in ne P.D. Ko si že na sceni in se ti dopade pa povej kaj je zate duhovnost. Tako rad govoriš o njej, pa povej dejansko, kaj to zate je.

Lp,Igor

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3