Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39
(Read 111309 times)
Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day February 12
Reply #135 - 12.02.2004 at 15:31:09

".the spirit still has something for us to discover-an herb, a sprig, a flower-a very small flower, maybe you can spend a long time in its contemplation, thinking about it."      
--Lame Deer, LAKOTA

The world today is about hurry up! get there faster! Work harder, produce more, hurry up, eat quickly, be on time, don't get stressed- headaches, conflict, drink to calm down, go to training on stress management, time management-STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! Go spend 5 minutes with a flower or a plant. Look at it-think about it-look at its beauty, smell it, close your eyes and smell it again. Touch it; touch with your eyes closed. Listen to it; listen to it with your eyed closed. Slow your mind down. Think about the little things. Now close your eyes and pray.

Great Spirit, this feeling of calmness that I have, let me have it all day long.

................................................................................

Galactic Moon 6

2-12-2004
Kin 95: Blue Self-Existing Eagle
I define in order to create
Measuring mind
I seal the output of vision
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of magic
I am a polar kin-I convert the blue galactic spectrum

RINRI Practice:

Blue Self-Existing Eagle is the crown chakra connected to the north pole of the planetary light body and connecting the Rainbow Bridge from the south pole to the north pole in the White Wizard-Mirror Timelessness Meditation Chromatic. We are activating Red Lunar Skywalker in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the sixth day. So, you complete the hexagram with the sixth line on the top side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 13  
Reply #136 - 13.02.2004 at 16:15:36

"I wanted to feel, smell, hear and see, but not see with my eyes and my mind only. I wanted to see with CANTE ISTA-the eye of the heart."  
--Lame Deer, LAKOTA  

Why is it what some people seem to have peace of mind every day? How do some people remain so darn positive? How do you stay positive if you work or live in a negative environment? How is it that two people can observe the same difficult situation, but one person is upset about it, and other isn't? Two people experiencing the same situation react entirely different. If each morning we ask the Creator to allow us to see with His understanding and with His love, we will open a new way of "seeing". This eye of the heart is a free gift given to us if we ask for it in prayer each day.  

Grandfather, allow me to see the world and all things You have made through "the eye of my heart."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------

Galactic Moon 7

2-13-2004
Kin 96: Yellow Overtone Warrior
I empower in order to question
Commanding fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal-enter me

3rd Quarter Moon 8:41 AM EST

RINRI Practice:

Yellow Overtone Warrior is the throat chakra connected to the northern hemisphere of the planetary light body in the White Wizard-Mirror Timelessness Meditation Chromatic. We are activating Blue Solar Storm in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the seventh day. So, you have completed the hexagram. The hexagram to visualize is at left. You now visualize the rune symbol at left in your heart chakra while you are inside the hexagram cube. Feel the rune symbol resonate inside you in harmony with the energy of the hexagram cube.......

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 14  
Reply #137 - 14.02.2004 at 12:53:05

"Sometimes, life is very simple, but it is we two-leggeds, we who are thought to be smart that make it complicated."  
--Larry P. Aitkin, CHIPPEWA  

Sometimes it may take years for us to find out what we are really after-it is to be happy. The Elders say, lead a simple life. This doesn't necessarily mean poor, it means simple. There are some things that makes life complicated such as needing control, needing power or being resentful or angry. These things make complications happen. We need to walk in balance in every area of our lives.  

Great Spirit, let me lead a simple life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------

WHITE SPECTRAL WIZARD YEAR
Galactic Moon Week #2

2-14-2004 through 2-20-2004
This is the Moon of Integrity

We ask ourselves, "Do I live what I believe?"

We use the Power of this Moon to Harmonize. Our Action is to Model.

Galactic Moon 8

2-14-2004

Harmonic 25: Solar Matrix

Self-Regulate Universal Fire of Intention
Kin 97: Red Rhythmic Earth
I organize in order to evolve
Balancing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled

RINRI Practice:

Red Rhythmic Earth is the heart chakra connected to the equator of the planetary light body in the White Wizard-Mirror Timelessness Meditation Chromatic. We are activating Yellow Planetary Sun in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

For more information on these meditations see : The 20 Tablets of the Law of Time

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the first day. So, you lay the first line on the base of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 15  
Reply #138 - 15.02.2004 at 13:00:17

"One of the essential characteristics we need to learn as men was to be gentle, and to be gentle means to be serene, to enter meditation or a prayerful state in the morning and evening."  
--Larry P. Aitken, CHIPPEWA  

The most important talk we can do during any day, is to start the day with prayer and meditation. We need to ask the Creator to be in our lives. We ask Him to direct our thinking. We ask Him for the courage and the power to be gentle. In the morning quiet time, we make our request for guidance using our spiritual tools. We pray for the people and we pray for ourselves. In the evening we thank the Creator for the day, for the lessons and for the opportunity to be of service to others. Then we go to sleep.  

Great Spirit, today, show me the power of being gentle.
------------------

Galactic Moon 9

2-15-2004
Kin 98: White Resonant Mirror
I channel in order to reflect
Inspiring order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of heart

RINRI Practice:

White Resonant Mirror is the solar plexus chakra connected to the southern hemisphere of the planetary light body and our solar plexus sends out a connection to the Galactic Center in the White Wizard-Mirror Timelessness Meditation Chromatic. We are activating Red Spectral Earth in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.
20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the second day. So, you build the binary with the second line on the right side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.  ...

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 16  
Reply #139 - 17.02.2004 at 23:14:24

"Because woman lives so close to our first mother, the Earth, she emanates the strength and harmonious nature of all things."  

At an Elders gathering, held in July 1991, we were told the Indian woman would play an instrumental part in leading the healing of Indian nations. The old people said we were to look up to her in a sacred manner. They said the Earth Mother would give the woman special gifts of love. The woman and the Earth Mother are connected in a special way. Women should pay attention to the lessons coming from the earth. Men should treat the women with respect, dignity and honor.  

Grandfather, Grandmother, give the Indian woman Your strength to heal our earth

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 17  

"Silence and self-control permeate the entirety of our lives."  

The Creator gave us all the Red Road and on this Red Road we are required to think and act in a spiritual way. To make sure I conduct myself according to the Red Road, I must make sure I develop my self discipline. Self control works best when we pray for the courage and power t do the will of the Great Spirit. We are here on the earth to do the will of the Great Spirit. Sometimes, we must battle ourselves to do this.  

Great Spirit, help me to have my self- control guided by spiritual ways.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 18  
Reply #140 - 18.02.2004 at 20:21:55

"laughter is a necessity in life that does not cost much, and the Old Ones say that one of the greatest healing powers in our life is the ability to laugh."  
Laughter is a good stress eliminator. Laughter causes healing powers to be distributed through our bodies. Laughter helps heal relationships that are having problems. Laughter can change other people. Laughter can heal the sick. Laughter is spiritual. One of the greatest gifts among Indian people has been our ability to laugh. Humor is natural to Indian people. Sometimes the only thing left to do is laugh.  

Great Spirit, allow me to laugh when times get tough.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 19  
Reply #141 - 19.02.2004 at 20:53:02

The Old Man said, `you are both ugly and handsome and you must accept your ugliness as well as your handsomeness in order to really accept yourself."  

My Grandfather told me one time that any person who is judgmental to another is also judgmental to themselves. If we want to be free of being judgmental, we need to first work on how judgmental we are to ourselves. If we quit judging ourselves and start accepting ourselves as we are, we will start accepting others as they are. Then we will experience a level of new freedom.  

Great Spirit, let me accept myself as I am --honoring both my strengths and my weaknesses.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 21  
Reply #142 - 21.02.2004 at 20:37:15

"Every thing or living being that exists in this world, be it trees, flowers, birds, grasses, rocks, soil of the earth, or human beings, has its unique manner of existence --its essence, its spirit that makes it what it is. That is what is meant by connectedness."  

Scientists are finally realizing what the Elders have taught for thousands of years-every- thing is connected. Because everything is interconnected, whatever you do to any one thing, you do to everything. If you poison any part of the earth, the poison eventually affects everything else. If you poison the plants, the birds will eat the plants, which poisons the birds. The birds are eaten by humans which poisons the humans. The humans will have babies who could be deformed because the plants were poisoned. We must learn to live in harmony with the earth. We must learn to think good things. Every good thought is felt by everything, which causes everything to be happy.  

Creator, let my thoughts only be good thoughts.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 22  
Reply #143 - 22.02.2004 at 15:37:14

"In the Indian way, we are connected to that flower if we understand its spirit, the essence of its life."  

Everything on our Earth is alive. Every rock, every plant, every animal, every tree, every bird, every thought is alive. This is true because everything is made by the Great Spirit and the Great Spirit is alive. We need to slow our lives down each day and realize, consciously, that this is true. First we need to realize it, second, we need to acknowledge it, third, we need to appreciate it and, finally, we need to go on.  

Great Spirit, let me see life through Your eyes. Today let me be alive.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 23  
Reply #144 - 23.02.2004 at 15:49:21

"We've got to learn what's going on today in the world, and we've got to get an education se we can survive."  
--Jimmy Jackson, OJIBWA  

Indian people have the ability to adapt. In these modern times, we Native people must walk two roads. We must get educated so our people don't lose. We need lawyers, doctors, nurses, foresters, scientists, educators, carpenters, welders. These skills are needed to help the people. While we are learning we need to remember to keep our culture, learn our dances, sing our songs, learn to speak our own language and maintain our culture for future generations.  

Great Spirit, let my education never lack the meaning and value of Indian spirituality.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 24  
Reply #145 - 24.02.2004 at 12:04:15

"But each of us must find out for himself or herself what their gift is, so that they can use it in their life."  
--Jimmy Jackson, OJIBWAY  

The old people say, everyone has a song to sing. This song is the reason we are on this earth. When we are doing what we came on this earth to do, we know true happiness. How will we know our song? Pray. Ask the Great Mystery, "What is it you want me to do during my stay on earth?" Ask. He will tell you. He will even help you develop yourself to accomplish His mission.  

Great Spirit, help me find my song and let me sing it.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 25  
Reply #146 - 25.02.2004 at 11:32:01

".the Creator was responsible for the existence of everything, a part of the Creator's spirit exists in everything and thus all things are connected."

The Creator designed nature, people, and all things as an interconnected system. Everything is connected to each other. This connection exists in the Unseen World. The same way our body parts are all port of the body-the parts are separate but also connected. If a part of our body is in pain, the rest of the body recognizes this pain as its own. In other words, the pain of one is the pain of all. This is also true of every interconnected system. Because we are connected, we should respect and take care of our Earth and each other.  

Great Spirit, let me treat everyone, today, as if they were You.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 26  
Reply #147 - 26.02.2004 at 11:59:03

"The Great Spirit is the one that's looking after us."  
--Jimmy Jackson, OJIBWAY  

The only place our minds can find peace is when our focus is on the Creator. Daily we need to ask the Creator to direct our thinking. When we look at our brothers and sisters, we need to see the Creator in them. When we look at the trees, plants and the animals, we need to realize the Creator is within us. Our attention needs to be on the Creator. When we work, we do it for the Creator. When we are troubled, we need to pray to the Creator. When we are happy and joyful, we need to realize we are feeling the presence of the Creator. Thinking God thoughts will produce peace.  

Oh Great Mystery, let me focus on You today.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 27  
Reply #148 - 27.02.2004 at 17:00:27

"The Old Ones have always said that no matter who despises or ignores you, no matter who keeps you from entering their circles, it is right to pray for them because the are like us, too."

You don't know how an apple tastes until you taste it. You don't know what a fish tastes like until you eat it. You don't know how it is to be a woman unless you are one. You don't know what it means to have a baby until you have one. So it is with the natural laws. An example: the natural law of forgiveness says, if you hate someone, pray for the person to be blessed with happiness, joy and all the blessings of the Great Spirit. You will not know about this law unless you do it. The natural law says love others as you love yourself. If you hate yourself or feel guilt in some area of yourself, you will tend to judge and condemn your neighbor. You cannot give away what you don't have. You teach your children by your example, not by your words. The natural laws are written in our hearts.  

Great Spirit, teach me how to look into my heart.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 28  
Reply #149 - 28.02.2004 at 15:09:56

"Ultimately, nature will do the teaching."  

--Tom Porter, MOHAWK  

There are things man has control over, and there are things man does not have control over. No matter how smart we get, whether it be in technology or science, there are things we will never control. The Great Spirit carefully protected and hid the control over certain things in the Unseen World. There are forces in the Unseen World that make sure humans don't mess things up. The bottom line is, no matter what we do, nature will have the last say. Nature is the teacher, we are the students. May we honor and respect our teacher.  

Great Spirit, today, help me to live in harmony with people, principles, and life.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39