Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39
(Read 111315 times)
Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day January 28
Reply #120 - 28.01.2004 at 08:20:39

"We call it the `sacred' red road because it is the road that will lead us to living the good life, an honest and healthy life."      
--Larry P. Aitken, CHIPPEWA

The Red Road is the path we walk on when we want a direct relationship with the Great Spirit. This requires sacrifice. This requires us to have our beliefs tested. To walk this path is really an honor. The returns for doing so are exciting, not only for ourselves but for the effect that will be felt for three generations. This means your children will see the benefits as well as your grandchildren. Do I want to walk this sacred road?

Great Spirit, guide myself and my family on the Red Road.

................................................................................

... Resonant Moon 19

1-28-2004
Kin 80: Yellow Lunar Sun
I polarize in order to enlighten
Stabilizing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of free will

RINRI Practice:

Yellow Lunar Sun is the crown chakra connected to the north pole of the planetary light body and connecting the Rainbow Bridge from the south pole to the north pole in the Blue Storm-Night Self-Generating Abundance Chromatic. We are activating Blue Overtone Eagle in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.
20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the fifth day. So, you ring the fifth, with the line on the front side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left. ...

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - Januar 29.
Reply #121 - 29.01.2004 at 15:48:45

"We grieve more because we have been disconnected from our earth, our first Mother, our spiritual Mother."  
--Larry P. Aitken, CHIPPEWA  

Where does all life come from? The Earth. Where does everything return to? The Earth. Where do values come them? The Earth. Many people are lost because they don't know the importance of connection to the Earth. They connect to money, to relationships, to success, to goals. When we are disconnected from the Earth, we have feelings of being sad or lost. When we are connected to the Earth, we feel warm and secure.  

Great Spirit, help me to stay connected to the Mother Earth.

................................................................................

...  Resonant Moon 20

1-29-2004

Harmonic 21: Rhythmic Input

Inform Flowering of Equality
Kin 81: Red Electric Dragon
I activate in order to nurture
Bonding being
I seal the input of birth
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of life force

1st Quarter Moon 1:04 AM

RINRI Practice:

Red Electric Dragon is the throat chakra connected to the northern hemisphere of the planetary light body in the Blue Storm-Night Self-Generating Abundance Chromatic. We are activating Yellow Rhythmic Warrior in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the sixth day. So, you complete the hexagram with the sixth line on the top side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left. ...

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day January 30
Reply #122 - 30.01.2004 at 12:23:58

"Bright days and dark days were both expressions of the Great Mystery, and the Indian reveled in being close to the Great Holiness."      
--Chief Luther Standing Bear, SIOUX

The Great Spirit created a world of harmony, a world of justice, a world that is interconnected, a balanced world that has positive and negative, this way and that way, up and down, man and woman, boy and girl, honest and dishonest, responsible and irresponsible, day and night. In other words, He created a polarity system. Both sides are to be respected. Both sides or anything are sacred. We need to do good and we need to learn from our mistakes. We need to honor what takes place in the daytime and we need to honor what takes place in the nighttime. WE learn that we need to learn and we see what we are supposed to see by staying close to the Great Spirit. We need to be talking to Him all the time, saying "Grandfather, what is it you want me to learn?"

Great Spirit, let me learn today that all things are sacred. Help me stay close to You, my Creator.

...  Resonant Moon 21

1-30-2004

Kin 82: White Self-Existing Wind
I define in order to communicate
Measuring breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of endlessness

RINRI Practice:

White Self-Existing Wind is the heart chakra connected to the equator of the planetary light body in the Blue Storm-Night Self-Genrating Abundance Chromatic. We are activating Red Resonant Earth in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the seventh day. So, you have completed the hexagram. The hexagram to visualize is at left. You now visualize the rune symbol at left in your heart chakra while you are inside the hexagram cube. Feel the rune symbol resonate inside you in harmony with the energy of the hexagram cube.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - January 31  
Reply #123 - 31.01.2004 at 22:54:42

"In sharing, in loving all and everything, one people naturally found a due portion of the thing they sought, while in fearing, the other found need of conquest."  
--Chief Luther Standing Bear, SIOUX  

There are two systems of thought that are available for us to choose from. One is the love-thought system and the other is the fear- thought system. If we choose love, we will see the laws, principles and values of the Creator. If we choose fear, the results will be so paralyzing that it will cause us to take over and not rely on the Great Spirit. The fear-thought system will automatically cause attack, conflict, need to control over others. The love-thought system seeks peace of mind, unity and causes us to be love seekers.  

Great Spirit, today let me see only love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resonant Moon Week #4

1-31-2004 through 2-6-2004
This is the Moon of Attunement

We ask ourselves, "How can I Attune my service to others?"

We use the Power of this Moon to Channel. Our Action is to Inspire.

Resonant Moon 22

1-31-2004
Kin 83: Blue Overtone Night
I empower in order to dream
Commanding intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of magic

RINRI Practice:

Blue Overtone Night is the solar plexus chakra connected to the southern hemisphere of the planetary light body and our solar plexus sends out a connection to the Galactic Center in the Blue Storm-Night Self-Generating Abundance Chromatic. We are activating White Galactic Mirror in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

For more information on these meditations see : The 20 Tablets of the Law of Time

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the first day. So, you lay the first line on the base of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left....

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 1  
Reply #124 - 01.02.2004 at 11:25:18

"You can't just sit down and talk about the truth. It doesn't work that way. You have to live it and be part of it and you might get to know it."  
--Rolling Thunder, CHEROKEE  

We all read books that have much information in them. Often we pick up on little sayings that we remember. Inside of us is the little owl, the owl of knowing. It talks to us- guiding us and nurturing us. Often when we get information, it's hard to live by, but it's easy to talk about. It's living the Red Road that counts-Walk the Talk. If we really want freedom in our lives, if we really want to be happy, if we really want to have peace of mind, it's the truth we must seek.  

My Creator, help me in my search for the truth today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------

...  Resonant Moon 23

2-1-2004
Kin 84: Yellow Rhythmic Seed
I organize in order to target
Balancing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled

RINRI Practice:

Yellow Rhythmic Seed is the root chakra connected to the south pole of the planetary light body in the Yellow Seed-Star Flowering Art Chromatic. We are activating Red Solar Serpent in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.
20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the second day. So, you build the binary with the second line on the right side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 2  
Reply #125 - 02.02.2004 at 16:07:17

"Even the seasons form a great circle in their changing, and always come back again to where they were. The life of a man is a circle from childhood to childhood and so it is everything where power moves."  
--Black Elk (Hehaka sapa), OGLALA SIOUX  

In these modern times it is difficult to understand why we should think circles and seasons. People and society are always moving, through distance, over yonder, going here and going there-hurry up, grow up, be successful, climb the ladder of success, etc. The Elders tell us to slow down, to be patient, pray and think circles. Circle thinking applies to relationships, business and every area of our lives. We need to teach our awareness to look for seasons and cycles.  

My Creator, teach me the seasons of growth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------

... Resonant Moon 24

2-2-2004

Harmonic 22: Planetary Store

Remember Elegance of Manifestation
Kin 85: Red Resonant Serpent
I channel in order to survive
Inspiring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal-enter me

RINRI Practice:

Red Resonant Serpent is the crown chakra connected to the north pole of the planetary light body and connecting the Rainbow Bridge from the south pole to the north pole in the Yellow Seed-Star Flowering Art Chromatic. We are activating Red Solar Serpent in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.
20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the third day. So, you create the trigram with the third line on the left side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 3  
Reply #126 - 03.02.2004 at 16:04:47

"It's very hard to do things in the right manner, but as long as we do things right, we are in turn with the Great Spirit."  

When we are right with the Great Spirit, we are right with all things. It is impossible to be out of harmony with anything or anybody when we are in harmony with the Great One. So, if during the day a problem crops up and someone makes us mad, the best thing we can do is talk to the Creator first, ask for His help, then continue our conversation with the other person. In this way, our emotional nature will keep aligned with our thoughts, and we will always stay right with the Great Spirit.  

Great Spirit, I ask You to guide me on the Red Road today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------.-

... Resonant Moon 25

2-3-2004
Kin 86: White Galactic World-Bridger
I harmonize in order to equalize
Modeling opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of heart

RINRI Practice:

White Galactic World-Bridger is the throat chakra connected to the northern hemisphere of the planetary light body in the Yellow Seed-Star Flowering Art Chromatic. We are activating Red Solar Serpent in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the fourth day. So, you establish the fourth, with the line on the back side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 4  
Reply #127 - 04.02.2004 at 19:03:49

"We say there is a right time and place for everything.It's easy to say, but hard to understand. You have to live it to understand it."  

The Elders tell us there is a right time and a right place. Don't plant seeds in the fall- wrong time. One way we find out about the right time and right place is our experience. If we are lucky, we have a few friends who will share their experience; this will help us too. The best way is to let God guide us. Only He knows the right time and the right place. So we need to pray and ask Him for guidance.  

Great Spirit, show me patience so I can live in the right time and right place.
--------------

Resonant Moon 26...

2-4-2004
Kin 87: Blue Solar Hand
I pulse in order to know
Realizing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of abundance

RINRI Practice:

Blue Solar Hand is the heart chakra connected to the equator of the planetary light body in the Yellow Seed-Star Flowering Art Chromatic. We are activating Yellow Resonant Warrior in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the fifth day. So, you ring the fifth, with the line on the front side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 5  
Reply #128 - 05.02.2004 at 19:16:42

"Let the person I serve express his thanks according to his own bringing up and his sense of humor."  
--Charles A. Eastman (Ohiyesa), SANTEE SIOUX  

"It is better to give than receive." But it doesn't really matter if we are giving or receiving. There is an identical feeling associated with both. We get this feeling every time we receive. We can't control when we receive gifts but we can control when we give gifts. Therefore, the more we give, the better we feel. When we are given gifts, or someone does something for us, it is the Indian way to honor this person.  

Great Spirit, let me honor and be respectful to those who are good to me today.
--

... Resonant Moon 27

2-5-2004
Kin 88: Yellow Planetary Star
I perfect in order to beautify
Producing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of intelligence

RINRI Practice:

Yellow Planetary Star is the solar plexus chakra connected to the southern hemisphere of the planetary light body and our solar plexus sends out a connection to the Galactic Center in the Yellow Seed-Star Flowering Art Chromatic. We are activating Yellow Resonant Warrior in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the sixth day. So, you complete the hexagram with the sixth line on the top side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 6  
Reply #129 - 06.02.2004 at 15:15:55

".we hold on to our otuhan, our give-aways, because they help us to remain Indians."  
--Lame Deer, LAKOTA  

Our traditional communities and villages function on interdependence. Share the deer and give freely of what you have to another. Another way to express this principle is, it's better to give than to receive. To share what you have eliminates complexity. The Elders say, live a simple life. One of the principles in the Unseen World is, the more you give, the more you get. You can become a channel for abundance for your family, tribe or community. A giving person sets up a flow or replacement. Whatever you share will be returned to you in an amount equal or greater. The Indian way is for everyone to give to another, thus the community wins.  

Great Spirit, today, teach me the principle of giving. Let me be Your channel of abundance.
-----

Resonant Moon 28...

2-6-2004

Harmonic 23: Magnetic Process

Formulate Free Will of Purpose
Kin 89: Red Spectral Moon
I dissolve in order to purify
Releasing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the spectral tone of liberation

Full Moon 3:48 AM EST

RINRI Practice:

Red Spectral Moon is the root chakra connected to the south pole of the planetary light body in the Red Moon-Skywalker Purifying Prophecy Chromatic. We are activating Yellow Resonant Warrior in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the seventh day. So, you have completed the hexagram. The hexagram to visualize is at left. You now visualize the rune symbol at left in your heart chakra while you are inside the hexagram cube. Feel the rune symbol resonate inside you in harmony with the energy of the hexagram cube.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 7  
Reply #130 - 07.02.2004 at 13:02:05

"I can tell you that understanding begins with love and respect. It begins with respect for the Great Spirit.All things- and I mean ALL things-have their own will and their own way and their own purpose; this is what is to be respected."  

Everything on earth has a purpose and is designed special. No two things are created identical. Sometimes in our minds we have a picture of how things should be, and often what we see is different from what they really are. When this happens we often want to control how things are, making them act or behave according to our picture. We need to leave things alone. God is running all things. How do we do this? In out minds we tell ourselves to love all things and respect all things just as they are. Accept what we cannot change.  

Great Spirit, teach me the value of respect and help me to accept people, places and things just as they are.
------------------

Galactic Moon Week #1

2-7-2004 through 2-13-2004
This is the Moon of Integrity

We ask ourselves, "Do I live what I believe?"

We use the Power of this Moon to Harmonize. Our Action is to Model.

Galactic Moon 1...

2-7-2004
Kin 90: White Crystal Dog
I dedicate in order to love
Universalizing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of spirit

RINRI Practice:

White Crystal Dog is the crown chakra connected to the north pole of the planetary light body and connecting the Rainbow Bridge from the south pole to the north pole in the Red Moon-Skywalker Purifyimg Prophecy Chromatic. We are activating Yellow Planetary Star in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

For more information on these meditations see : The 20 Tablets of the Law of Time

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the first day. So, you lay the first line on the base of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 8  
Reply #131 - 09.02.2004 at 16:19:29

"No individual or group can block another individual's path or change it against what fits his nature and his purpose. It might be done for a time, but in the end it won't work out."  
Every person is born for a purpose. We may know our purpose very early in our lives, or it may take us some time. Very often we need to experience many things before our purpose is clear to us. Sometimes we pick our goals to please others. Sometimes others pick our goals to make themselves happy. Often this makes us unhappy. We need to pray to the Creator and ask Him what our purpose is. When we live outside our purpose, our path is full of obstacles. When we live inside our purpose, our path is smooth. When we are aligned to our purpose, we are happy and content.  

Great Spirit, whisper to me, in terms I can understand, what You would have me do and I will do it.
-

Galactic Moon 2

2-8-2004
Kin 91: Blue Cosmic Monkey
I endure in order to play
Transcending illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of vision

RINRI Practice:

Blue Cosmic Monkey is the throat chakra connected to the northern hemisphere of the planetary light body in the Red Moon-Skywalker Purifyimg Prophecy Chromatic. We are activating Yellow Planetary Star in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.
20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the second day. So, you build the binary with the second line on the right side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 9  
Reply #132 - 09.02.2004 at 16:21:13

"It can be 100 degrees in the shade one afternoon and suddenly there comes a storm with hailstones as big as golf balls, the prairie is all white and your teeth chatter. That's good-a reminder that you are just a small particle of nature, not so powerful as you think."  
--Lame Deer, LAKOTA  

No event, no relationship, no joy, no sadness, no situation ever stays the same. Every setback is only temporary. Even setbacks change. Why? Because the Great Spirit designed the world to be constantly changing. We are not the center of the universe, we are but a small part. The whole is constantly changing, and we as humans are constantly participating in the change. We have two choices, to resist change or participate in the change. Every change can be resisted, and every change can be made in cooperation. What will I choose today, resistance or cooperation?  

Great Spirit, teach me to make cooperative changes.
--------------

Galactic Moon 3

2-9-2004
Yellow Human Wavespell

Power of Free Will
Kin 92: Yellow Magnetic Human
I unify in order to influence
Attracting wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the magnetic tone of purpose

RINRI Practice:

Yellow Magnetic Human is the heart chakra connected to the equator of the planetary light body in the Red Moon-Skywalker Purifyimg Prophecy Chromatic. We are activating Yellow Planetary Star in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.
20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the third day. So, you create the trigram with the third line on the left side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left....

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 10  
Reply #133 - 10.02.2004 at 20:15:14

"The ground on which we stand is sacred ground. It is the dust and blood of our ancestors."  
--Plenty Coups, CROW  

Mother Earth is the source of life and the place all life returns to. She gives us life. She feeds us through our journey and she waits for us to return to her. The Indian way is to recognize the earth as the place of our ancestors. That is why certain places on earth are considered sacred areas and sacred land; this is the place of our ancestors. We all need to reflect upon the earth, the place where our ancestors lived. We need to have love and respect for the earth.  

My Creator, let me honor the place of our ancestors, Mother Earth.
------------------

... Galactic Moon 4

2-10-2004

Harmonic 24: Overtone Output

Express Intelligence of Radiance
Kin 93: Red Lunar Skywalker
I polarize in order to explore
Stabilizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of life force

RINRI Practice:

Red Lunar Skywalker is the solar plexus chakra connected to the southern hemisphere of the planetary light body and our solar plexus sends out a connection to the Galactic Center in the Red Moon-Skywalker Purifyimg Prophecy Chromatic. We are activating Red Lunar Skywalker in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the fourth day. So, you establish the fourth, with the line on the back side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 11  
Reply #134 - 11.02.2004 at 12:04:03

"Oh God! Like the Thunderbird of old I shall rise again out of the sea; I shall grab the instruments of the white man's success- his education, his skills, and with these new tools I shall build my race into the proudest segment of your society."  
--Chief Dan George, SALISH  

One thing the Indian people do well is adapt. This is why we survive. We must learn to keep our culture, but also to learn the good things that other races have to offer. Education is the future weapon of Native people. We must learn the legal system, health, science and engineering. Indian people have great contributions to make to the world. We need to educate ourselves so we can better protect the land and our children. Otherwise, we will lose the things and the land that we have.  

Great Spirit, make me teachable today.
------------------

Galactic Moon 5

2-11-2004
Kin 94: White Electric Wizard
I activate in order to enchant
Bonding receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of endlessness

RINRI Practice:

White Electric Wizard is the root chakra connected to the south pole of the planetary light body in the White Wizard-Mirror Timelessness Meditation Chromatic. We are activating Red Lunar Skywalker in the PSI Chrono Grid and the south teams are sending a yellow magnetic pulse to the north teams.

20 Tablets Meditation :

In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the fifth day. So, you ring the fifth, with the line on the front side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39