(Read 46473 times)
Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Re: If it hurts, it's not love
Reply #30 - 25.08.2003 at 12:05:22

BEING A VICTIM IS A FORM OF ATTACK

All of us have been victims at times. Typically, these are the most painful, traumatic times of our life because they seem to come from situations that surprise us, even blind-side us. We seem to be attacked from an unexpected quarter. It is true, however, that we reap what we sow; therefore, more is going on in a victim situation than meets the eye. There is as much violence in a victim as there is in a victimiser. A victimiser sends the violence outward, while the victim directs the violence, firstly, against themselves and, secondly, towards someone else. Every time we are victimised, we attack some person who is significant to us. We might even be attacking someone who died long ago, but we typically attack the people who are around us now. Being a victim is a state of unawareness, a way of being and staying angry. To take it to its deepest metaphysical level, it is a form of attack that says, "I'll show you, God. I'll show you that you are not such a good God. I'll suffer and be unhappy here on your earth." As we let go of being a victim, which is to stop attacking others through attacking ourself, we become willing to receive. We are then surrounded by abundance, love and support.

Today, take some time to sit down and write out ten major incidents where you were a victim. Next to each incident, write down who it was you were attacking and, then, what it was you were attacking them for. Recognise how being a victim was just a natural part of your power struggle with them. Make a choice about whether or not you want the attack to continue. If you have kept who you were attacking a secret from yourself, there is still an element of being a victim, and attack is still going on. It is holding you back, so ask for help to realise who this is. Choose to stop attacking, thereby, freeing yourself and everyone concerned.

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #31 - 26.08.2003 at 10:30:40

TEMPTATION OCCURS WHEN A NEW LEVEL IS ABOUT TO BE REACHED

Temptation is a distraction that we use to delay ourself. Anything that delays us from moving forward is our personal conspiracy against our greatness. This only serves our fear, even when the fear is of having it all be so good. A temptation diverts our mind from the step we are about to take. If we refuse the temptation, we simply allow ourself to move forward. If we bring our energy back into the relationship, the quality of what was tempting us will develop in our relationship within the next two weeks. Our willingness to keep that particular energy flowing toward our primary relationship makes the relationship stronger and more fulfilling. Sometimes, when we refuse to yield to the temptation on a physical level, our mind keeps lingering on a particular quality the other person has that we think would somehow meet our needs. The ego serves that temptation up to us when the need is just about to be met in our primary relationship. If we take the temptation, our mind is split, our time is wasted, and we move in two directions at once. Problems and pain are bound to ensue. When we have personal connections there is, typically, a sexual attraction too. Many times when we feel these kinds of energies, we run or jump in to indulge ourself. However, if we choose to move forward with integrity, when we get to a certain closeness, a love energy emerges that makes all of the sexual energy safe. If we indulge ourself without discernment, many times the guilt or problems that ensue cause us to lose the connection. All connection we feel with others is really about a creative energy or project that is there for both of us.

Today, look closely at what is tempting you. Be willing to move that energy toward your primary relationship. As you do, your relationship will begin to unfold and give you new gifts; in fact, even the very quality of the gift that tempted you. Cheesy

IP Logged

t
p

Ride si sapis!
Kozmos
Reply #32 - 26.08.2003 at 10:40:20

LOVE IS GIVING EVERYTHING, WHILE HOLDING ON TO NOTHING

HAPPINESS THAT COMES FROM WITHIN CANNOT BE LOST

PAIN IS AN AREA WHERE I HAVE CUT THE LINES OF RELATEDNESS

ALL RELATIONSHIPS ARE NO-FAULT RELATIONSHIPS

MY RELATIONSHIP IS MY FASTEST PATH FOR GROWTH

GUILT ALWAYS HIDES FEAR

WORKING TOO HARD IN THE PRESENT IS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT LET GO OF THE PAST

HEAVEN CAN ONLY BE ENTERED TWO BY TWO

Sticks and stones may brake your bones, but love will always hurt you.

WHEN I JOIN OTHERS IN THEIR PLACE OF ISOLATION, THEY HEAL AND I RECEIVE A GIFT

ANY JUDGEMENT AGAINST OTHERS IS A JUDGEMENT AGAINST MYSELF

THE PURPOSE OF EVERY ENEMY IS TO BRING BACK A LONG-BURIED PIECE OF MY MIND

IF FEELING IS SHUT DOWN, I CREATE DRAMA AND PAIN IN ORDER TO FEEL AL

WHEN MY PARTNER IS POLARISED, INTEGRATION WILL TAKE ME TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

GIVING UP A JUDGEMENT KEEPS ME FROM BEING STUCK WITH WHAT I HAVE JUDGE

IF ANYONE IS THE BAD GUY, EVERYONE LOSES

LETTING SOMEONE ABUSE YOU IS NOT A SERVICE TO ANYONE

ALL SACRIFICE IS UNWORTHINESS

BEING TRUE TO MYSELF MEANS I CANNOT BE FALSE TO ANYONE

TO THE EXTENT I AM INDULGENT IS TO THE EXTENT I AM IN SACRIFICE

EXPECTATIONS RUIN EXPERIENCES

BEING A ROCK MEANS NEVER HAVING TO SAY I AM SORRY

A ROLE IS THE COSTUME FOR AN UNMOURNED LOSS

EVERY FAILURE HIDES REVENGE

ABUNDANCE IS THE RESULT OF WILLINGNESS TO RECEIVE

IF I DON'T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP, IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE CLOSED THE DOOR

I JOIN WITH SOMEONE WHO IS ATTACKING ME

BEING A VICTIM IS A FORM OF ATTACK

WHAT I REJECT IN MY PARENTS MY PARTNER ACTS OUT

TEMPTATION OCCURS WHEN A NEW LEVEL IS ABOUT TO BE REACHED

Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity a greater.

Nič na svetu nikogar ne čaka. Nič ni dokončano, in vendar nič ne ostane nerazrešeno.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

aryan
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 26.08.2003 at 12:06:41

"In our present state, sex appears both beautiful and ugly at once; beautiful in terms of its promise; ugly in terms of its failure to deliver the goods of unending amour."

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #34 - 27.08.2003 at 05:31:22

THE GREATEST FEAR IS THE FEAR OF HAPPINESS

It is easy to see that people are less afraid of death than they are of happiness. As we look around, we know of many people who are dead or dying, considerably less people who are happy and, even more rare, people in happy relationships. Our greatest fear is of happiness, which can also be said is the fear of Love, or the fear of God. To find God means we would be totally obedient, we would have all the answers to our life, and we would be totally happy. The fear of happiness is our fear of surrendering this much, of having to let go of our way of doing things, and of having to melt down all the blocks, controls, and rules we set up to live our life the way we are.

Today, let go of your thoughts about what brings you happiness. It is time to resign as your own teacher. Ask Heaven to specifically show you what would make you happy, and to give you the strength to enjoy it.

IP Logged

t
p

Ride si sapis!
Kozmos
Reply #35 - 27.08.2003 at 08:28:15

WFL (Wrote For Luck)

I wrote for luck.
They sent me you.
I sent for juice.
You give me poision.
I hold the line.
You form the queue.
Try anything hard.
Is there anything else you can do?
Well not much - I've not been trained.
I can sit and stand, beg n' roll over.
I don't read.
I just guess.
There's more than one sign.
But it's getting less.
And you were wet.
But you're getting dryer.
You use to speak the truth.
But now you're liar.
But now you're clever.

And I wrote for luck.
And they sent me you.
And I sent for juice.
You give me poision.
I hold the line.
You form the queue.
Try anything hard.
Is there anything else you can do?
And you were wet.
But you're getting dryer.
But now you're clever.
But now you're clever.
And when it's hot.
You start to melt.
'Cos you're not made of jean.
You're made of chocolate.
And when it's cold.
You tend to crack.
You keep on piling out.
Not puttin' back ..

Nič na svetu nikogar ne čaka. Nič ni dokončano, in vendar nič ne ostane nerazrešeno.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #36 - 28.08.2003 at 14:49:48

GUILT HOLDS BACK MY POWER

To the extent we feel guilty we are withdrawn. When we are withdrawn, we punish ourself and we hold back our own power. If we feel guilty, at some level, we feel we are bad. We do not allow ourself to move forward because our badness might show, so we keep ourself withdrawn or, sometimes, we attack. Attack, however, is a form of domination that shows our lack of power and how much we fear.

Today, take any bad or guilty feelings, and place them in the hands of God. In God's hands you can only be innocent. Imagine that you are taking your guilt and sending it out on a little boat. As the boat floats down a swift river, the river cleans all of the guilt out of your mind. It frees you and allows you to step forward. Take a deep breath. Feel all that air coming into your lungs. Feel how much you can receive from life. Feel how much you can allow yourself to naturally be yourself, to express yourself and your power.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #37 - 29.08.2003 at 12:15:37

GIVING IS RECEIVING

Giving is one of the best feelings in life. It is to be distinguished from sacrifice, which does not allow us to receive. When we are giving, we are truly feeling our greatness. All that we give automatically opens the door for us to feel good and to receive in the moment. This is why so many of the early native tribes were so generous. Giving allowed them to feel their greatness of spirit. Giving is really a form of receiving. The extent to which we give to a person is the extent to which we feel them giving love to us. They may be totally loving us, but if we are not giving, we will not feel open enough to receive what they are giving back to us. In giving, we recognise what has been within us all the time. In this recognition is the very quality of receiving. We get to receive the very gift or feeling that we are giving; we give, experience, and receive our greatness of spirit.

Today, your task is to imagine you have all the resources in the world, and you can bless people with whatever it is you think they need. Throughout the day, take the time to give to certain people. Support those around you. Give a little bit more. Go beyond yourself. Smile a little bit more. Reach out a little bit more. Let one person come to your mind that you are to give a special gift to, for no good reason, except that it is your joy. Imagine yourself blessing those around you and giving these gifts all day.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #38 - 31.08.2003 at 17:23:50

THE LONGER I HOLD ON, THE MORE I LOSE

The longer we hold on, the more we lose. It is really important to know when to let go of our attachments, and allow for a new birth. In any relationship, the more we hold on, the more we lose our attractiveness and, thus, become a burden on our partner. If we are willing to let go of everything we think should be, the relationship can reach a new level of partnership. We may have to let go totally, because if there is any possibility for the relationship to move forward, it will only do so through our willingness to let go.

Today, take a look around and see what you are holding on to. Is it a person, an old lover, or someone who's died? Is it a project? When you let go, look for something outside you to show you which way to move. Just let it go, and see what comes to you; be patient, it may take a few days. Remember, even if the person comes back to you, let them go at every turn so your non-attachment allows the relationship to keep unfolding and your attractiveness to keep growing.

IP Logged

m
p

Reply #39 - 01.09.2003 at 08:06:22

Uf, Kali, a jih ti za mene odpiraš? Wink

Joj kolk radi drug drugemu izdiramo iveri iz oči! Cheesy

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #40 - 01.09.2003 at 12:58:01

ANY AREA THAT IS NOT SUCCESSFUL IN MY PRESENT RELATIONSHIP IS A RESULT OF COMPETITION

In subtle and, sometimes, not so subtle ways, every person fights for themselves rather than working for the partnership to succeed. Competition is a lower form of consciousness that leads to power struggle and deadness. It wrecks our relationship because each of us will be trying to take care of our own needs rather than working together and finding common purpose. Competition has us believe that we are either superior or inferior to our partner, which does not support our relationship. Our willingness to heal competition allows for intimacy, contact and communication; all of which spell success.

Today, take a look at where you are not succeeding in your relationship. What are you competing about? When you have found some answers, share these with your partner. Apologise to your partner for making them less or better than you, whichever is the case for each answer. As you begin to acknowledge these things about yourself, you find yourself moving through the competition and your relationship leaps forward. Your openness and willingness to heal all the hidden aspects in your relationship moves you and your partner forward together.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #41 - 01.09.2003 at 12:59:05

m wrote on 01.09.2003 at 08:06:22:
Uf, Kali, a jih ti za mene odpiraš? Wink

Odpiram jih zase in za vse, ki se not najdejo, sis! Kiss

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #42 - 02.09.2003 at 23:19:01

EASE IS HOLDING NOTHING BACK

The extent of our ease is the extent to which we hold nothing back. When we venture everything, we receive from ourself and from life. Ease is a living partnership with our Higher Power, our family and loved ones, and everyone we work with. When we give one hundred percent, everything moves into ease. If we are withholding ourself in any way, things become difficult. Difficulties come from guilt with a certain belief that we can pay off our guilt through giving ourself a hard time. For instance, we would typically have the thought, "I must be a good person. Look at how hard my life is." We compensate for our guilt by our roles, rules, and duties, which are defences and do not allow us to receive; they only lead to difficulties, stuckness, and feelings of deadness. Giving ourself fully, one hundred percent, in any situation, brings ease that moves life and opportunities toward us.

Today, rather than doing things out of rote and habit, choose to give yourself fully. Allow ease to move you forward in partnership. It always says, "You can do this together. You can move forward together in such a way that no one loses." You know this because you have given yourself fully. Together, in partnership, nothing can stop you.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #43 - 03.09.2003 at 11:38:41

IF I AM NOT IN BEAUTY, WONDER, AND JOY, I AM IN JUDGEMENT

We know that when we are having a bad time, we are in judgement. Any time we are not enjoying ourself and experiencing the beauty within and around us, we are also in judgement. When we have lost our sense of wonder, we are judging something or someone. By our judgement, we are robbing ourself of a really good, creative time, but we always have choice. We can choose to have enjoyment. Our willingness to let go of judgement allows us to experience the beauty, wonder and joy in life.

Today, allow to come to your mind what or who you are judging. You may find a long parade of people coming toward you. Be willing at this point just to forgive them. Bless each person who comes to you, and you will begin experiencing life's riches to the fullest. Cheesy

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #44 - 04.09.2003 at 14:55:26

THE EXTENT OF SCARCITY IN MY RELATIONSHIP IS THE EXTENT OF MY COMPETITION

Any area in our relationship that is not fully abundant - whether communication, money, sex, free time, happiness, or whatever else - is an area where, somehow, we feel that we are right, or that we are a little bit better than our partner. It is an area in which we are fighting to get certain needs met by them, or from the situation before they do. The extent of scarcity is the extent to which we are not yet in partnership.

Today, look at the areas where you would like to have more in your relationship. Begin building partnership in these areas, and begin supporting your partner. Where you support your partner, the scarcity begins to fall away.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11