Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Imate probleme z elektroniko?
07.05.2002 at 17:04:52

Your Vibration and Electronics!

29th Mar 2002

Message from Maitreya,

My comments on audio on the web site have created quite a stir! So many have written to me and asked for more information on the subject of energy and computers.

As one raises the vibration, one becomes nearer to the astral realms, the world of the spiritual where we reside. As one raises the vibration, the energy of the body becomes more active, and quite powerful. It is quite common when the energy is at a certain level, for it to affect computers, electronic accounting machines in supermarkets and radio and television equipment. My channel once brought down a whole radio station in Auckland, New Zealand because on the day concerned, my energy with her on her radio show, was quite strong and pronounced. Nobody at the radio station had ever seen anything like it! Of course, finally, it was righted, but it can be a problem at times.

The radio frequency of the body is raised when one moves up in vibration, every soul in a body has a frequency, a vibration, but for most people it stays at a safe level. When one raises the vibration, one raises the level of radio frequency, it is this energy which can blow up mother boards on computers, affect supermarket teller machines, banking teller machines, electronic equipment of all kinds. If you are frequently having problems with your computer and blowing up your mother boards or having problems with crashing your computer with no usual reason for this, it is because of your vibration. The effect of the Photon belt energy on you personally if you are a spiritual person can also have an effect also.

What can you do to assist this? There is very little really, you cannot stop the vibration being raised once it has started. However, do not do anything with electrical equipment even computers first thing on rising, the surge of energy as the body balances itself energy wise can blow electrical equipment, especially computers to pieces. Leave this until at least half an hour after rising. If you do it in the day, try to ground yourself by wearing jewelry such as tigers eye and smokey quartz crystals, these are excellent grounding minerals. Stress is an important factor also, try not to get angry or stressed, this makes the situation much worse. Keep calm when on the computer or around electronic equipment at all times.

This is a common problem with many people, you are not alone if this is happening to you. Just know that. I will write further on this subject in the future of Earth time.

Maitreya.

http://www.maitreya-edu.org/teachings.htm

« Last Edit: 09.05.2002 at 10:55:19 by Petra. »  

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

gape
YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Re: Imate probleme z elektroniko?
Reply #1 - 07.05.2002 at 20:14:57

tigers eye - tigrovo oko
and - in
smokey quartz crystals - kaj je to

Lahko pa da se tudi motim ...

The Administrator of this yabb and domain.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #2 - 08.05.2002 at 10:41:02

Mislim, da je to čisti kremenec.

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

gape
YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Reply #3 - 08.05.2002 at 10:45:59

kamena strela?

Lahko pa da se tudi motim ...

The Administrator of this yabb and domain.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

m
p

Reply #4 - 08.05.2002 at 10:59:30

tiger's-eye - tigrovo oko, blesteč polžlahten kamen

quartz - kremenjak; purple ali violet ~ ametist;

Joj kolk radi drug drugemu izdiramo iveri iz oči! Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1