Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Re: Planet Alert
Reply #90 - 06.08.2010 at 07:51:04

The Mayan Dreamspell New Year
By Mahala
Jul 21, 2010 - 4:25:12 PM

We are about to enter a New Year called The Magnetic Moon on July 26, 2010. This year will be ruled by the moon, which will cause water events and lots of emotion. This particular Mayan Glyph is over New Zealand. On July 26th the Sun will be on three degrees Leo, which is a black hole (or doorway to another dimension).

I don't know why this calendar starts its new year on a black hole day. I do know that the Egyptian calendar is based on the helical rising of the star Sirius and so is the Dreamspell calendar.

The full moon is on July 25, 2010 at 6:37 pm PDT. Depending on where you live the full moon might be on July 26th. This full moon chart is very awesome. There will be a perfect T cross in the heavens with Saturn on 0 degrees Libra opposing Uranus on 0 Aries. Jupiter will be on 3 degrees Aries and Pluto on 3 degrees Capricorn. If you have planets on any of those degrees be on the look-out for action of some kind in your life. This cardinal cross is fast-acting energy.

Pluto on 3 degrees Capricorn gives basic skills in order to achieve a group purpose. Uranus on 0 Aries means the emergence of a new form of consciousness. Saturn on 0 degrees Libra means we are in the process of transformation, like the moth becoming a butterfly. At the very core of this new process is the perfect form of man, ascension anyone?

The area on Earth which will be affected the most by this upcoming full moon will be the Gulf of Mexico and the surrounding states. This area is going through a major transformation and hopefully it will turn out all right in the long run. Right now it doesn't look too promising although they managed to cap the well today. They didn't say anything about the rest of the ocean floor that was breached by the drilling. Time will tell how it all works out.

Mars will be opposing Uranus in the heavens just after the July 25th full moon and this is very explosive energy. Hopefully this will not be felt over the gulf although it is a possibility. Remember that the New Madrid fault runs up the Mississippi River. The chart for the oil spill on April 20, 2010 had Uranus on 28 Pisces and Saturn on 29 Virgo.

This was an almost perfect opposition. At this upcoming full moon Mars will be on 27 Virgo conjunct Saturn and opposing Uranus on 0 Aries which will trigger off the T cross in the heavens. This will be a very powerful full moon so keep your cool.

There will be other areas that will be affected by this full moon. The South Pacific Ocean will probably stir up more storms because it is Typhoon season. This means that the Philippines, China, and Japan will probably be affected. It will also cause more hurricanes in the gulf and Caribbean Islands, or the lower East Coast states. There is also the possibility that Alaska and parts of Europe will be affected.

It will also affect the longitude between 60 to 90 West and the lower latitudes because the darkness of the July 11 eclipse was seen over the lower areas of the world. (I just heard that Chili had a 6.5 earthquake.)

Five planets will be retrograde at this time. This means their energy will be very powerful because they appear to be in backward motion and spinning their wheels. The retrograde planets are Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, Uranus and Jupiter. Old energy from the past needs to be transformed into light.

The Earth still has to be cleansed and old energy removed from her body which I think is happening right now in the Gulf of Mexico. Mother Earth is bleeding and releasing old energy that she doesn't need anymore. What appears as a tremendously bad event may turn out to be a good event after all.

It all depends on how you look at it. I know a lot of fish, birds, whales and other creatures gave up their life for us and I feel very compassionate for them. Maybe their gift is to live on a higher frequency Earth. To transform this event I think it is a good idea to picture the gulf with beautiful clear, clean water. Who knows what might happen from that; we do create our reality.

*****Mahala*****

I can be reached at planetalert@hotmail.com

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #91 - 06.08.2010 at 07:51:28

Planet Alert August 2010 w/ Mahala
By Mahala

What an intense time period we have been in and will continue to be in all summer. There are both positive and negative vibes hitting us right now. How you respond to this energy is how it will work out in your life. We are in the time period we were told about years ago. There is no more waiting for the change, we are in it, and we are the ones we have been waiting for. It's time to transform and ascend into a higher frequency.

The positive side is that Saturn is now out of Virgo and so is Mars. The last month when Mars was going through Virgo it was a very hard time period for many people. Virgo rules health, illness, and the body. Many people became sick because they needed to transform the negative energy being held in their bodies. In fact, this has gone on for the past three years so hopefully we have released all criticism, judgment, control, and fear issues from our body that needs to be transformed so we can move into light bodies. With the planets in the cardinal cross we will deal with more planetary issues than body issues.

Did any of you have pain in the back of your head going down into your neck and shoulders, either right or left shoulder, during the past few weeks? I sure experienced the pain. I asked my guides what was going on and got the answer your reptilian brain is being worked on or transformed. I received an email talking about a new sound that will be coming to our Solar System sometime soon. The email is called The Cosmic Unlocking Sound of the Earth Humanity Shift. I would like to quote a part from that article. It says “One of the powerful elements that has held humanity back is a system by which that thought-form called by some ‘the Illuminati Agenda’, essentially a suite of negative programming, has been constantly broadcast to us. We cannot ignore this, because well over half of humanity has been fitted (against our collective will) with a symbiotic energy structure that acts as a receptor, placed low in the back of the head, which ensures that we keep on listening.”

The back of the head is where the reptilian brain is located which is often called the brain stem. This kept us locked into negative thinking with our brain instead of using our heart to think. With the disconnecting of this reptilian brain energy some have also felt pain or noise in their ears. This can be quite annoying as the noise gets very loud at times. This disconnect, or transformation is being completed right now.

The other part of the article says "There is an upcoming event that begins and ends with a new cosmic sound that will resonate through our local Universe. The Bible refers to it as ‘The Word', and it sets the tone for the whole of our physically manifested reality. This sound is also a key that allows many energy structures of a controlling nature that have long been locked in place to become unlocked and set aside. The new sound replaces one of a lower frequency, and in so doing it moves the whole scale upwards. By activating a new consciousness structure it invites and enables a return to full consciousness for all of humanity. This key sound we refer to will be sudden, happening, as the bible says, ‘in the twinkling of an eye'. Veils will be rent asunder; old energy-based humanity-control systems will finally collapse and no longer be effective. The long battle for the souls of humanity will have been won, and we shall start to have our true selves back."

When will this sound be heard, or are we already hearing it? Time will tell! I wrote about the sound in my August 2009 Planet Alert. At that time we had a lunar eclipse that was lined up with Cygnus. According to what I have read, Cygnus is where the sound of creation for our universe comes from. In Astrology Cygnus is in Aquarius at 13 degrees. Last years lunar eclipse was on August 6 and the moon was on 13 degrees Aquarius. This sound event was set up to happen at that eclipse, but it needs a trigger to activate it. I don't know when that trigger will happen. The sun will be on 13 degrees Leo on August 6, 2010. There is a possibility this sound could be activated then, if it hasn't already been activated. I think the exact opposition of Saturn to Uranus at 0 degrees Aries/Libra on July 25-26 (Mayan New Year black hole day) signified the end of one creation and the beginning of a new one. The Sun is now in Leo, which rules the heart and unconditional love.

Our Earth still needs to finish her cleansing and planetary wise we are in a very intense time period which will continue all summer. Have you noticed how easily people get upset and lose their temper? This past full moon seemed to be especially volatile and we are still feeling the effects from it which will climax in the next few days as Mars triggers the cardinal cross.

The Sun at the full moon was on 3 degrees Leo and the moon 3 degrees Aquarius. This activated a typhoon in the Philippines, which I mentioned in my last article. There were also three very large earthquakes in the Philippines. We will really start feeling the affects of this cardinal cross when Mars moves into Libra on July 29. The areas that will be affected by the cardinal cross are Aries (Tonga area including the surrounding islands), Cancer (Gulf of Mexico and west coast of South America) Libra (Africa) and Capricorn (China and the South Pacific Islands like Sumatra). China has really had a lot of rain and massive flooding, which I also mentioned in my last article. Right now they are worried about the Three Gorges Dam not being able to hold all the water.

The Sun is on 18+ north declination in opposition to Pluto on 18+south declination. This will be in effect until the end of July. Right now there are 6 planets between 0 to 3 degrees North-South declination. Four planets are on North declination and two on South declination. This is called a planetary alignment and acts like a major opposition. Zero declination equals the equator. The lower latitudes will probably be triggered by this planetary aspect and possibly the Sun/Pluto declination on 18 North will again trigger some event in the Gulf of Mexico or at the higher latitude of 36 to 38 North like the oil spill in Michigan. It is already triggering China.

The aspect of Mars conjunct Saturn in opposition to Uranus, Jupiter and squaring Pluto is very powerful and explosive. Libra is an air sign and rules wind, Aries is a fire sign, and Pluto is in the earth sign Capricorn. The Sun is moving through Leo right now which is a fire sign. Fires will continue to be a challenge this month along with some explosive energy like maybe a volcanic eruption. Pluto will be in Capricorn for a long time so there will continue to be earthquakes with more structures going down. Mars will make a 90 degree angle to Pluto on August 3. This aspect can cause power struggles and a tendency to coerce others. People may become aggressive and angry during this period so keep your cool. Conflicts may arise over finances, money, political affairs, or military events. This energy can also bring natural disasters.

The Earth is going through a transformation process which has a tendency to activate negative energy and disrupt life as we know it. I'm sure the final outcome will be for the best of all concerned. The other side of negative is positive and can be just as powerful. Now that Saturn is in Libra watch how the energy changes to one of people initiating more law suits and changing more laws. On July 16 the Senate passed a Wall Street reform bill. This is a major accomplishment for the people. Then on July 21 a financial bill was passed although I'm not too sure what will come from that event because I haven't done any research on it yet. My feeling is that it had something to do with the Year of Jubilee that started on July 11, 2010. I guess time will tell how it all works out.

Did you know that since August 24, 2006 the Astronomers recognize thirteen planets in our solar system?

Eight of them are large planets such as Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Mars, and Earth. The five dwarf planets are Eris, Pluto, Ceres, Haumea, and MakeMake. The thirteenth planet is the last one discovered which is MakeMake. It was discovered on March 31, 2005. MakeMake was triggered at the time of the Gulf oil spill and Mars was conjunct MakeMake when the oil spill happened in China about a week ago. Astrology is an interesting science. I wonder what happens in the fifth dimension when we are free of planetary influences and will be able to create with our superconscious mind instead of our subconscious mind. That sounds like fun.

Remember, when the energy feels too intense, take a break and do something fun. Joy and laughter is what we experience in the higher vibrations. When something happens that you don't like, laugh about it and then watch how the energy changes for the better. Love to you and live in the joy of life.

So Be It! *****Mahala Gayle*****

I can be reached at planetalert@hotmail.com or by snail mail at PO Box 69613 SeaTac, WA 98168

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #92 - 22.09.2010 at 01:12:02

Planet Alert

September 2010

by Mahala

New Blog - check it out - www.Mahalasastrology.com

Hello to everyone who reads this article. I send you my love and blessings. Are you enjoying your summer, or maybe its winter where you live? I've really been enjoying the last couple of months here in Seattle. Our Dahlias are absolutely beautiful. I make sure I have a fresh bouquet on hand all the time so I can enjoy their beauty. I also enjoy the fresh produce from our veggie garden. I love summer and I also look forward to the fall season when the trees start to turn different colors like red, orange and yellow. I was born in September (Virgo) so I really like this month and Happy Birthday to everyone else who was born this time of year.

How have you been handling the intense energy that permeates our Solar System? There has been lots of activity in our local system like Gamma Ray Bursts, solar flares, meteor storms, CMEs from the sun, and other intense energy. In fact there are photons hitting the Earth right now from a hole in the Sun. Watch how tempers flare, and Earth changes happen as the magnetic energy hits us.

In my last article I wrote about a new cosmic sound that will resonate through our local Universe. The Bible refers to it as 'The Word', and it sets the tone for the whole of our physically manifested reality. This new sound will change everything. We will be moving out of a duality Universe into oneness. I think this sound might have started from the activity on our Sun which is a transformer of higher energy. On August 1st there was a complex eruption on the Sun which was facing Earth at that time. There was a large scale shaking of the solar corona (Sun quake) solar flares, and two CMEs that came off the sun. Along with this there was a solar tsunami, multiple filaments of magnetism lifting off the Sun and all of those photons came to Earth. We experienced major magnetic energy on August 3rd and 4th along with beautiful Northern Lights. Magnetic energy affects our brains and causes emotional reactions.

The jet stream was also affected and was part of the reason for mass flooding in Pakistan, and the fires in Russia. The Sun was going through the fire sign Leo at that time. My compassion goes out to those people who experienced all that trauma. It's hard to watch so much suffering, especially if you are an empath and feel everything. It's time to become a higher level empath where the emotions are felt but not held onto in our bodies. Attaching to a drama does not help anyone. Everyone has chosen the reality they chose to experience. There are as many realities on Earth as there are people living on this planet. My reality is one of Ascension and raising my frequency so I can live on a higher frequency Earth where there will be peace and happiness.

The Sun and Earth are separated by 93 million miles of space. Spacecraft and ground-based observatories have shown that Earth is located in the sun's outer atmosphere, buffeted by solar winds and pelted by hail storms of energetic particles. The two bodies are actually connected by invisible threads of magnetism. During reconnection events, which typically happen several times a day, you can trace invisible lines of force all the way from Earth's poles to the surface of the Sun. The Earth and Sun are interconnected. This is how Astrology works. All of the planets are also connected to Earth and to us by magnetism. We are born with what is called a hard drive in our brain which is set at a certain frequency. When a planet makes a mathematical angle to one of our planets events happen.

We are all part of God. All of us have a spark of God within us which makes us co-creators of our Universe. We do create our own little universe that we live in and with combined thought we create our greater reality. There is also such a thing as Karma where people have chosen to experience different events for their soul growth like being born with some kind of physical challenge. Then there has been all the baggage we have carried with us for eons of time that has needed to be transformed into light so we can start creating with our conscious mind instead of our sub conscious mind. Our subconscious mind responds from old programming unless you have released that programming. Hopefully we have released all that baggage and are ready to move into a higher frequency Earth.

There seems to be a turning point when we reach the end of the sixth night of the Mayan Calendar. On November 2, 2010 we will move into the seventh day and this will bring an entirely different energy to Earth. Night is darkness, and it has felt like dark energy descended on this planet and brought chaos to our world. It has been a time of major Earth changes, and inner changes and they are not over yet. It's time to start getting ready for the new year of November 2, 2010 by becoming peaceful and happy within.

On November 2, 2010 the north node will be conjunct Pluto, which is considered the God of the Underworld, or the transformation God. Will you be transformed by the time this aspect happens? Then on December 21, there will be a total eclipse of the moon which will be lined up with the Galactic Center. This feels more like the end, or a new beginning to me than 2012 does, although there has been so much thought connected with 2012 that something is bound to happen. I think that is when we move totally into the fifth dimension and time ceases to exist. Time is a manifestation of the fourth dimension.

We have been in a process of breaking the seals on our seven main chakras. Once this is complete you can start manifesting the eighth chakra which is the soul star above your head. The energy from this star comes in through the back of your head and down through your spine, at least it does with me. This opened very dramatically for me back in the early nineties around 1994. I heard an explosion in my head and became very dizzy. I had been told ahead of time this chakra would be opened so I wasn't concerned when it happened.

In my last article I talked about our reptilian brains being transformed by the incoming energy. This had to happen before our soul chakra could be activated and our higher self could come down into our bodies. I believe this happened to many people just recently. When this chakra opened, a higher frequency part of our soul descended into our bodies to help us become pure light. The eighth chakra is the bridge between the individual and their higher self. This energy/light of your higher self needs to be brought down through all your chakras including your legs and feet down into the ground. This is when you will be connected to heaven and to Earth and then you can start living on the New Earth. It's time to integrate this energy during this Mercury retrograde period which ends on September 12, 2010.

One of the things that will happen from this process is regeneration where we will become younger and will be able to do all the things we couldn't do when we spent so much time clearing our bodies of negative thoughts and releasing them to the light. The Bible says that we will be changed instantly from mortal to immortal bodies. I think this happens when we enter 'The Blue Fluff' which is a magnetic cloud in space. If you haven't heard of 'The Blue Fluff'-Google it, our scientists know about its existence. I have heard our solar system has just started entering this cloud in space. Photon belt, maybe?

There will continue to be Earth changes as the year goes on. They do not have to affect us. If your light is shinning bright enough you will be safe wherever you are. You will be able to walk through fire without getting burned. We will start to learn how to do the miracles that Jesus did when he walked the Earth plane 2,000 years ago. What an exciting time we are moving into. Turn up your light and enjoy life. So Be It!

Love and light to everyone!              *****Mahala Gayle*****

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #93 - 14.10.2010 at 00:30:36

Planet Alert Newsletter October 2010 with Mahala

We are in the cycle of the transformation of governments and the business world, which has gone on since the economy started crashing in September of 2008. This is a normal process with Pluto in Capricorn. Pluto rules birth, death, or transformation, and Capricorn rules all structure like governments, corporations, office buildings, and houses.

October is here already and we are fast approaching the end of 2010. The trees are starting to turn different colors and fall is in the air. I love the beauty of this season. The Sun is moving through the sign of Libra and was conjunct Saturn on September 30, 2010. Saturn has been in the sign of Libra since July of 2010, although this conjunction of the Sun with Saturn will really activate the energy of Saturn in Libra. This energy will be in effect for about two and a half years.

I watched a program on CNN Saturday night called, "What the Pope knew." It looks like the Child Abuse issues are coming to the foreground to be looked at again. The Pope is being sued by a man who says he was abused by a priest and nothing was done to stop it. This is what I have been expecting to surface as Saturn moves through Libra because Saturn is the stern judge and that sign rules lawyers, judges, lawsuits, courts of law, and anything concerning the justice system.

What you put out comes back to you and the Catholic Church has gotten away with a lot of things that are now surfacing to be looked at and to wake people up to the fact that they have been controlled for a long time. We are in the time period of the downfall of the controllers. Anyone or anything that controls, or tries to control, will have challenges during this cycle, like the minister of a mega church who is being accused of sexual misconduct and is being sued for it. Lots of lawsuits will be occurring during this cycle. The sign of Libra also rules relationships, the arts, clothing, beauty parlors, flowers, social gatherings, and the kidneys.

Look at how many structures have been destroyed by earthquakes, storms, flooding, and volcanic eruptions in just the past year. My heart goes out to all the people who have lost their homes for one reason or another and to all the people who are unemployed. That is such a hard lesson to go through, although it also gives many people the opportunity to re-create their life. Many new businesses are springing up everywhere.

Then we have the political war that is going on in the United States. I have never seen such dissension between the Republicans and the Democrats. Have people gone crazy? Don't they realize that they don't get anywhere by fighting? Nothing is accomplished, and the war goes on. I guess the revolution comes before the change. It is said that out of chaos comes a new creation. Everything has to come out into the open until people can't stand it anymore and decide to work together. How can there be peace in the world when there is so much fighting and arguing going on in the public eye. Where is Camelot?

The higher the frequency gets on Earth, the crazier people seem to become. This is a natural process of ascension. Did you know that one of the Nostradamus prophecies was that the King of Terror would arrive in July of 1999?

I was thinking about that and realized this was when George Bush first appeared on the world stage. Wasn't he the King of Terror? Didn't he bomb Iraq for no reason? Wasn't that proven to be a war on false pretenses? Didn't he promote the terrorist war which is still ongoing? Incidentally, didn't that war go on for seven years just as prophesied in the Bible? It started in March of 2003 and lasted until August of 2010. Isn't it time to wake up? Get over the fighting and back biting, let's work together and have Peace on Earth? Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me.

A great door opened in mid September. Let's walk into that love energy and start walking our talk. We have until November 2, 2010 to get our act together. This is when the node will be conjunct Pluto and who knows what will happen at that time. This is also when we move into the seventh day of the Mayan Calendar and it is also Election Day.

Let's pray for the highest and best good for all in this election and hope that people make wise choices. Another question: do we need to be ruled by someone? Aren't we capable of ruling our own life? What would it be like if we all did our own thing? There is only one rule in this Universe and that is Cause and Effect. What you do to another comes back to you. It's as simple as that. Jesus gave us one commandment and that is to love one another. Unconditional love is the answer. Think with your heart.

I think great things are on the agenda for the New Earth. Let's all move into that energy and get out of this negative cycle. Fighting and arguing are not part of the New Earth. There may be disagreements but they will be talked through peacefully. Great art and music can come forward in this Saturn in Libra cycle. I think there are great artists from the past who have come back to re-create more beautiful manifestations, and musicians who will bring us beautiful new music. Maybe they will include the new tone that is now on Earth.

It's my understanding that when a planet exploded in our solar system a long time ago it left our system unbalanced. The missing note, according to a friend of mine, is E#. This note corresponds to the Leo constellation, which is the fifth sign of the zodiac. There were many people working from the higher levels to heal the energy of the missing note, and balance our solar system.

It's my understanding the Leo constellation has been healed. I believe it was healed by July of 1991 when there was a total eclipse of the sun over Mexico City, and this is when we moved into the Sixth Sun. This is when we moved from the sign of Leo into Virgo, the Virgin. This is the sixth sign of the zodiac and rules the manifestation of love. The frequency of love is 528 hertz which equals 15/6. Regulus will be going through the sign of Virgo for the next 2,160 years.

When I asked my guidance about the cycles we were going through, they told me they measured the cycles a little differently then we did here on Earth. They measure the 2,160 year cycle that we just completed by the star Regulus, the royal star of the lion, moving through the different signs. Regulus just moved through the sign of Leo. Jesus came here as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah (Leo) to bring us the understanding of love. Leo also rules the heart and the heart brain is where our thoughts are suppose to come from. When more people start thinking with their hearts you will see a total transformation on Earth.

The most important event to look for in October is Halloween. This is the ancient celebration of our Creator Goddess who the Hopi call Spider woman. This is why spiders are used for decoration on that holiday. The veil is very thin at this time of year and it is very easy to see into other dimensions, thus the symbol of ghosts is also used to decorate this holiday season. November 1st is All Saints Day and November 2nd is all souls day. It's a good day to start a Mayan New Year.

Many people listen to the doom and gloom that is out there and become very fearful. Everyone has their own reality and they are free to choose what they want to experience. However, that is not my reality. I choose to be happy, healthy and full of the love. We live in an illusion anyway which was created by mass consciousness. Isn't it time to step out of that illusion and create a new one? So Be It!

Web site: www.MahalasAstrology.com Email: Planetalert@hotmail.com

I send you my love! *****Mahala Gayle*****

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #94 - 20.05.2011 at 18:25:05

Planet Alert May 2011
By Admin on behalf of Mahala, on May 4th, 2011

We’re in May already. I do believe time is speeding up. I love this time of year because I can look out my living room windows and see my beautiful pink flowering cherry tree in full bloom, and all the other trees and flowers. My other cherry tree and pear tree are also in full bloom with their beautiful white blossoms. Then there are the red and yellow tulips all along our long driveway. Our living area is on the second floor so it feels like we live in a tree house. I love it!

We also have beautiful red bushes between our house and our neighbors. They also bloom in the spring with white flowers. It’s a beautiful sight to behold. Our house faces east so we get the rising Sun. What a beautiful view to wake up to in the morning. In another couple of months our Dahlias will start to bloom and when you check out my blog www.mahalasastrology.com you will see a sample of those beautiful flowers. Isn’t nature awesome?

Now, what is going on in the world? There have been several major events this past month. One was the death of Sai Baba on Easter. He had millions of followers around the world and they will miss him. Some people still need the experience of following someone. I do not follow anyone because I believe God is within me, and everyone else. It’s time to be in your own power. We are all great Beings.

Then we had the beautiful wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. It reminded me of the stories of Camelot. I stayed up all night to watch the pageantry and what a show it was. I felt a tremendous amount of love as I watched the proceedings. Then I thought; oh my gosh, there are 2 billion people watching this event. That is 1/3 of the population of the world. No wonder I was feeling so much love. If our conscious thought creates our reality, what does mass love and happiness create? This event might have been the event that will push us into the New Earth.

Then we have the ending, or closing to the drama of 9-11 with the death of Bin Laden. I feel for all those people who lost their loved ones in that tragedy, and now they are finally having a closing to that event. Whatever you believe about Bin Laden, I know there are a lot of conspiracy theories about him and 9-11, his death is still a big event. When it comes to conspiracy theories you also have to use discernment. I have discovered that there is just as much disinformation in the conspiracy theories as there is in regular news.

Now there are a lot of people who are celebrating because of his death. Whether you think that is right or wrong is up to you, although the energy from the celebrations is going out into the world. First we had the celebration of the wedding, and now we have the celebration of the ending of 9-11. It’s time to tune into that happy energy because happy is where we need to be.

I know there are still many people who are not very happy. I guess they are still going through the ninth initiation, and it’s always darkest before the dawn. If your life is wonderful, it’s possible that you have passed the fire initiation. We need more happy and joyful people in this world so we can all change.

I received an article about the 9th wave of the Mayan Calendar. www.universallifetools.com The article is called The 9th Wave-Last Year of the Mayan Calendar.

Here is an excerpt from that article – We are being called to move within and reflect on what we have grown or germinated during Day 2. We are in the 2nd night and the 4th heaven of the ninth wave in the Mayan Calendar. This lasts from May 2 to May 19th. This energy is one of reaction. This means that we may experience tension within our lives. The ambiguity of what we thought was real versus the reality of our experiences. (It’s time to learn discernment-what do you really believe?)

This is not a negative occurrence but rather an opportunity to re-evaluate and differentiate the polarity between following the will of ego or the Divine will.

The 4th Heaven relates to death and destruction. We will experience inward releasing/cutting away of our pain of unworthiness and relentless fear of the ego-and an opening to receive and enact upon the Light of Source within us. When we follow Divine Will, we embrace Divine Truth and experience infinite freedom. As the saying goes ‘the truth will set you free’. As we come to the end of the 4th heaven, we prepare to enact upon the inner visions received during this time, in order to ‘sprout’ during the 5th heaven which starts on May 20th.

The full moon this month is on May 17 at 4:09 AM PDT. In this chart we find the planet Jupiter on 26 degrees Aries aspecting the Sun at 26 Taurus and moon at 26 Scorpio, which is exactly over the Pacific Northwest. Three days later on May 20th our Sun will be aligned with Alcyone, our central Sun in the Pleiadian system. It takes our solar system 26,000 years to go around Alcyone.

May 21st is one day after we start the 5th heaven. On that day Jupiter will be on the degree of a black hole on 27 degrees Aries. This will open a doorway to a different dimension, or a higher frequency. This doorway will stay open until June 3rd. Jupiter is considered the supreme God in Roman and Greek mythology. It is the largest planet in our solar system and is called our Sky Father. Jupiter rules abundance. Does this mean a doorway to ascension and abundance will open? Incidentally, Ascension Day is celebrated on June 2nd this year. Are you ready to live in the 5th dimension?

In the meantime Earth changes continue to happen. Mexico and Texas have had major fires for the past month. There have been massive tornadoes in the southeast area of the United States. Whenever Mars and Mercury are in an aspect, storms occur which is what caused the tornadoes. The southern states are under the influence of Pluto, which is the planet that caused the gulf oil spill last year. Pluto in Capricorn knocks down structures which is what happened in the southeast area. There has been major flooding in the northern states like Missouri and Illinois. And of course there have also been Earth changes in other parts of the world.

These changes will continue because we are in the Year of Change, and the Time of Fire. More volcanoes will erupt, and Mars is still in Aries so we may see more violence in the Middle East. We haven’t heard about the end of fighting in Afghanistan or Pakistan yet. They are in the world drama right now. Mars will be right over the Middle East at the full moon of May 17th. What will that bring? That energy will be closer to Israel, Syria, and that area. Doesn’t sound like the best energy, but who knows what it will bring. Maybe it will bring a drive for peace. Wouldn’t that be wonderful?

I hear there will be more large solar events in the coming months, and of course the comet Elenin will be at the closest point to Earth in the fall months of September, October, and November. For more information on this comet-Google comet Elenin. It is so interesting that Elenin will be at its closest point to Earth just when the Mayan Calendar, as interpreted by Carl Calleman, ends.

You never know what a day will bring, especially with Uranus in Aries. Life is just full of exciting new adventures. My wish is that everyone will release any remaining trauma they are experiencing so they can vibrate to the new energy. This is the year to gather in unity and compassion. Express love, which is soft and gentle, and please walk softly on this beautiful planet. Happy Mothers Day! So Be It!

I send you my love.

*****Mahala Gayle*****

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #95 - 05.05.2012 at 10:56:14

http://blog.mahalasastrology.com/2012/05/01/planet-alert-may-2012/

Quote:
This is the line-up for May and June:

The Wesak festival culminates on May 5, 2012 at 8:35 PM-are you ready for graduation?

The poles on the Sun are reversing and this event is expected to finish in May of 2012.

Mother’s Day is May 13. Venus turns retrograde on May 15 and stays that way until June 27.

There is a major solar eclipse on May 20, 2012 that reaches its peak between 4:30 and 5:00 PM PDT.

There is a lunar eclipse on June 4, 2012 at 4:12 AM PDT.

Venus eclipses the Sun on June 5-6

The Summer Solstice is on June 20, 2012 at 4:09 PM PDT

On June 24, 2012 there is a perfect mother T-cross in the heavens on 3 degrees Pisces, Gemini and Virgo. Saturn (our teacher) turns direct on June 25.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #96 - 05.07.2012 at 21:47:04

Planet Alert July 2012
By Admin on behalf of Mahala, on July 3rd, 2012

Are you prepared for lots of changes in your life and in the world?  In this article I am focusing on what the planets are doing because they are producing very intense energy. We do create our own reality and it is nice to stay in the energy of love and light, although sometimes it gets a little chaotic out there. If we stay peaceful we can watch the play in observer mode instead of being caught in the drama of it all.

There will be more drama played out for the rest of this year. The more intense the energy gets the more drama occurs. The Earth and our solar system has been moving through a very highly charged space since 1998. When our Sun lines up with the Galactic Center in December we will feel very highly charged energy. This also happened at this past Summer Solstice when the Earth lined up with the Galactic Center, and all you have to do is listen to the news to see what was created from that line-up. When the planets are in an aspect to each other, like a 90 degree angle, a Torsion Field is created. A Torsion Field can create waves, currents, and vortices. This is caused by a spinning field that is created when two planets aspect each other. This energy can be measured on Earth and also causes chaos here. If caught in one of the vortices you may find yourself losing time or some kind of unusual event.

I listened to Richard Hoagland on Coast to Coast last week. He explains how Astrology works and calls it Hyper-Dimensional  Astrology. It was a very interesting program. His site is www.enterprisemission.com  He has technology that can measure energy from the planets. He measured the energy from this past solstice and the energy went crazy. He also measured the energy from the eclipse on May 20, 2012. He has a graph on his web site that shows the chaotic energy those events created.

We are, and have been going through a consciousness shift which also affects our bodies and Mother Earth. Chaotic thoughts are what create chaotic events. Mass consciousness that is out of control creates Earth changes. There are a lot of people out there who are in much trauma right now and are having a hard time dealing with their anger and negative thinking. This drama really stirs up energy on Earth. Like attracts like and this dramatic energy collects onto itself and Earth changes are created. This is why it is so important to create peace in your life.

We are now in the energy of the Uranus/Pluto square which triggers solar activity. It has already triggered weather events on the East Coast and across the Midwest.  The temperatures are soaring and power is off in places in Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and other areas. According to the news, a very powerful storm came through that area this past weekend, probably triggered by solar activity.

The full moon is today which is July 3, 2012 at 11:52 AM PDT on 12 degrees Capricorn. The Sun is in Cancer which is a water sign. When the Sun moved into Cancer on June 22, the area from the Mississippi River to the East Coast started to be affected by this energy. This full moon energy brought storms and heat. Washington D.C. corresponds to 13 degrees Cancer and this is why the storms were felt so strongly in that area. Pluto was also in a 90 degree angle to Uranus which causes storms, winds, and lightening. The longitude line of Pluto also runs down through North and South Carolina, Florida and the Caribbean.

I think there will be more weather events in those areas so I think it is a good idea to be prepared with food, water, etc. The Uranus/Pluto aspect is not just a one day event. It is in force right now and will continue to be in force for a long time. Actually, right now we are moving into the energy of Mars moving into that aspect and forming a T-cross in the heavens. In mid-July Mars will make an exact square to Uranus and Pluto. This is very intense energy. Mars and Uranus together bring storms, floods, wind, etc. and Mars and Pluto in aspect bring to the foreground energy of war, violence, power struggles involving political or military affairs and negative events. We can also use this energy for self-regeneration. I think that is a better way to experience this energy.

The north node goes into Scorpio (ruled by Pluto) at the end of August. This will continue to activate the Pluto/Uranus square. Mars also goes into Scorpio at that time and Scorpio rules the Middle East. Scorpio is the only sign that has three symbols. The lower symbol is the Scorpion, which can really sting you. The next symbol is the snake and the last symbol is the high flying eagle. A person born in that sign can manifest the energy from any of those symbols. Hopefully mass consciousness will focus on the high flying eagle. The north node will stay in Scorpio for one and a half years and the dominant planet will be Pluto.

The north node will be moving out of Sagittarius at the end of August. The past year and a half the emphasis has been on the banking system, lawyers, law suits, laws and working on creating justice.  President Obama was the first president to create a health care bill because the energy was with him to get it passed. The hearing about the legality of it came up with Mars in Virgo, which rules health, and this is why the Supreme Court said it was legal.

Actually the banking crisis started when Pluto was in Sagittarius in 2008 and continues to this day. It should be time for the crisis to be over, and a new monetary system set up. We’ll see what happens. With the node in Scorpio the emphasis will be on regenerating dark energy into light.  Scorpio is a water sign so watch for more water events as the node moves through that sign. Also look for more trials about the misuse of sexual energy. Scorpio rules sex so watch what comes up with the Vatican and other institutions.

Pluto is in Capricorn and that sign likes power. Capricorn rules governments and the leaders of those governments. Watch for more governments going down and new ones being formed. On July 23 the Sun moves into Leo, which is a fire sign that activates fires. Jupiter is in Gemini and will bring more fires to the desert or dry areas across the United States. It will also affect the countries of Pakistan and Afghanistan. And don’t forget that Mercury will be retrograde from mid-July to August 8th.

We do live in interesting times and this is why it is so important to manifest peace within, and to think with your heart. The heart brain is very powerful.  If you want to create what you choose to experience, think with your heart.   So Be It!  All is well in my world!  

Love you!

***** Mahala *****

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #97 - 05.10.2012 at 20:29:50

Planet Alert October 2012
By Admin on behalf of Mahala, on September 27th, 2012

Fall is here, and we now have the beautiful colored trees to enjoy. We are still having summer weather here in Seattle and it is gorgeous. I just love fall weather with the warm days and the cool nights and the beautiful trees. We just experienced the Fall Equinox which brought in some very chaotic energy because it triggered the cardinal cross.  The days prior to the Harvest full moon (September 29 at 9:19 PM PDT) and beyond will continue to be very intense, so stay cool, calm and collected.

The Feast of Tabernacles starts on October 1, 2012 and continues for a week. This was a very important holiday at the time of Jesus and also today. It has been celebrated at this time of year for many years. It is the Harvest Festival and a time for great celebrations.

Columbus Day is October 8, 2012. This is also a very important date.  I heard from a friend that this Columbus Day would be the end of a 520 year cycle since Columbus discovered America in 1492. I also received an email titled The Fall of the Reptilian Empire, which I found to be very interesting.  A quote from that article says “Before October 7th billions upon billions of Reptilians will be cleared away daily from the astral and etheric planes by the Light Forces. This will be a very chaotic period of time and by October 7th more light will come to Earth”.  If you would like to read this article check out the Cobra web site which is portal2012 and look under Blog Archive.

At the Fall Equinox the North Node was on 29 degrees Scorpio. This is the degree of much light coming to Earth and that chart will be in effect for three months. This energy will continue to affect us for a while. This upcoming full moon will trigger the cardinal cross. In fact, the sun will be in exact opposition to Uranus, the planet of fast moving changes. The Sun will be 7 degrees Libra, Pluto 7 degrees Capricorn and the moon will be conjunct Uranus on 6-7 degrees Aries. If this doesn’t bring lots of changes to Earth I don’t know what will.

Saturn moves into Scorpio on October 5th and starts a whole new energy cycle. For the last 2 ½ years Saturn was in Libra and that meant relationships were the challenge.  This involved relationships with friends, family, people at work, partners, and the relationship you have to yourself.  Now the energy will change to getting in touch with the core of your Being, which is your God center within you. For those who are not ready for this energy, they will experience more transformation of the dark side within them.

There has been much violence in the Middle East for eons of time.  A pamphlet was given to me several years ago that says the Third World War would start in North Africa. It did start in Tunisia in January of 2011. The pamphlet also said it would spread to other parts of the Middle East. That has happened. There are just a few countries who have managed to stay out of the violence.

When Saturn was moving through Libra it was affecting the area of North Africa. Everyone saw the revolution that happened there. Now that Saturn is moving into Scorpio it will be affecting the rest of the countries in the Middle East like Israel, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Iran.  Saturn rules Karma. If you have good Karma that is what will come back to you. If you have bad Karma you will have bad things happen because it is the law of cause and effect. What you put out comes back to you. It looks like there will be more bad karma affecting the Middle East.

I am concerned about the Middle East with Saturn affecting that area.  Will the Middle East explode like it did in September when Mars was affecting that area, which I mentioned would happen in my September article? The Bible talks about a major war in the last part of the 19th chapter of Revelation. When the revolution started in Tunisia I knew that was what the Bible was talking about.

During the time this war is occurring the dark ones will lose their power. This is happening right now with all the corruption coming out into the open. Pluto, the ruler of Scorpio, rules the underworld. Everything that has been hidden will come out into the open to be looked at and changed. The north node will also be in Scorpio for a year and a half. The people who have not found the light within them will have a hard time. The ones who have found the light will be able to manifest the energy of the high flying eagle.

We have been walking between two worlds for a long time. Maybe it is time to be totally on the New Earth. Take a few minutes in your day and create your heaven on Earth. Think about how you would like your life to be and then create it with your mind. You can create anything you wish to experience.  Anything is possible because we are in the year of magic and miracles.

The Earth is changing and it has already started to tilt. I noticed the tilt this past summer when I only had to pull down four shades over my big windows instead of six like I had to do in the past, because the sun started coming in at a different angle. I received an email from a list saying that when Mike tried to stand an egg upright at this equinox it would not work like it had in the past. I don’t know Mike. He is someone who was on this email list and he did the experiment with the egg. This means the Earth has tilted.

What has caused this tilt? Has the sun been affecting the core of the Earth? Did one of the large earthquakes we have had recently cause it to tilt? Could it be from the planet Nibiru, which is behind our sun? Could it be from the energy at the Center of our Galaxy?  Maybe it is from all of the above.

I heard from my friend Mona that the planet behind the sun is affecting all of our planets and making their energy more intense. It is affecting Mercury the most because that planet is so close to the sun.  It feels to me like Mercury is retrograde all of the time now? Doesn’t it feel like it is retrograde to you? It sure does to me. And, Mercury technically turns retrograde on November 6, 2012. That is our election day. This will really make the election interesting.  All bets are off on this election. Who knows what will happen. Maybe there won’t even be an election. Time will tell. I think there are some surprises in store for all of us.

If you think that time is moving fast now, see what happens in the next three months. I feel like I am on a roller coaster myself that never stops. It just seems to speed up more and more and I never know what a day will bring. I guess that is what they mean when they say live in the NOW because that is all there is. Yesterday is gone, the future is not here yet, and today is all there is and that is why they call it the Present. Enjoy it to the fullest.

I send you my love and blessings for a wonderful fall that is full of lots of happiness and fun things to do.  Take care of yourself, enjoy life, have fun and live in the moment. So Be It!

Written in love and light!

*****Mahala Gayle *****

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #98 - 22.08.2013 at 22:31:01

Planet Alert August 2013
By Admin on behalf of Mahala, on August 5th, 2013

How did you experience the energy of July? It was very powerful. There were several important aspects that happened last month. The first was the activation of the Emerald Flame on the new moon of July 8, at least here in Seattle which is called The Emerald City. I’ve heard there is going to be an activation of the Emerald Flame in California where the Sequoia trees are located. The Earth keepers are having a large gathering on August 16-18. It has been 26 years since the Harmonic Convergence on August 16-17, 1987. It’s celebration time. Check out their web site www.Earth-Keeper.com.

The Emerald Flame is also the ray of our heart chakra and indicates more energy coming into our hearts.  Basically it is wake-up time. This green ray is also the ray of healing and will activate much healing energy. Mary Magdalene had a healing group called the Sisterhood of the Emerald Fire that did a lot of healing work two thousand years ago. This group (from all over the world) will probably come forward again. I heard through my friend Mona that the Emerald Ray is on the 7th dimension and is connected to the Pleiadian Star system, which is called the seven sisters.

The Emerald Tablets, written by Thoth will also be activated at this time which means new scientific information will come forth for our understanding. It will also be the activation of the little people like fairies and leprechauns and many people will start to see these little ones.

The Mayan Dreamspell Calendar ended on July 24, 2013. Then on July 26th we moved into the year of the seed, which is ruled by Jupiter. This brings new beginnings. Thousands of years ago time bandits from Jupiter and Saturn stole the mathematical code of time. They changed time from 13-20 to 12- 60 which pushed us into the third dimension and threw out the goddess energy. This year 2013 has the vibration of 6 (2+1+3 =6) which is the vibration of love. It is also the musical tone of love which is 528 HZ, which also adds up to 6, and is the color green.

Now we are moving back into the 13-20 energy by moving through a time tunnel. On July 29th there was a Star of David (Merkaba) in the heavens. This opened the time tunnel and is pushing us through it. Basically it is ascension time. Ascension means we are moving into a higher frequency where we will be able to bring Heaven to Earth. I have a feeling that we will be out of the time tunnel by August 25-26 when there is another Star of David (Merkaba) in the heavens.

Both of these stars have Earth and Water trines. A Star of David also has six points. There is the number 6 again. Maybe we will start manifesting energy from the sixth and seventh dimensions. Won’t that be nice? The Earth trine was Pluto in Capricorn, Venus in Virgo, and the moon in Taurus. The water trine was Jupiter in Cancer, Saturn in Scorpio, and Neptune in Pisces. This was when Jupiter and Saturn bowed to Neptune, the heavenly goddess.

Saturn and Jupiter have been going through a tremendous transformation in the past few years, particularly Saturn. Saturn ruled karma. This means that karma is over for everyone, at least by the end of September. No more blaming your parents, spouse, or whomever for your challenges. Take back your power.

We have been manifesting the negative side of Neptune for a long time by the misuse of drugs on all levels. We have drug wars, the misuse of prescription drugs, and there has been a lot of deception everywhere. Saturn in Scorpio has been doing the job of bringing all of this deception out into the open so we can transform this energy. This planet also brought the misuse of oil to the foreground so we can start using a new energy source. I know it seems very dark right now to many people but this will soon change. As soon as we start vibrating to the positive side of Neptune, which is love and cosmic consciousness, things will get better.

Our scientists say there are 11 dimensions, others say there are 12, and I say there are 13. Anyway, however you look at it, these dimensions or densities do exist and it is our job to manifest the frequency we choose to live in. These densities exist simultaneously and we can jump from one density to another.  This is why we all manifest different realities. There are as many realities as there are people on Earth. It doesn’t matter what reality you choose to live in as long as you manifest unconditional love. Love is the glue that holds everything together and this is how we can all become one.

And let’s not forget about the birth of the new Prince George in England. That was an awesome event. He will be so full of love that he will be able to change the whole British Empire, and maybe more. He will be a great leader as time goes on. His chart is very feminine with all those planets in Cancer along with a water trine. He is a feminine soul in a male body. He was born on July 22, which is a master number and the festival of Mary Magdalene. It was also the full moon. I saw on the Internet that lightning struck in London at the time he was born. A manifestation of the elements like that signifies a great soul was just born on Earth.

Now let’s talk about August. I received an email yesterday from a Pleidian channel who says there will be a big shift starting on August 12th. She says there will be vibrational pulses created from the rotation point moving through the Earth plane. These vibrational pulses will create light frequency waves. The intensity will be great and it is time to concentrate on being in your heart chakra and releasing any remaining ego that you might have. Just let it go. Be in the flow and let this energy flow through you. Focus on the Emerald ray and see it opening up your heart chakra to unconditional love. Her web site is http://www.christinedayonline.com/.

We are in an intense period of time which will continue at least through September. Right now the sun is in the sign of Leo and this activates fire energy. This energy, when used to activate your heart chakra, can bring much enlightenment to you. It’s time to shine like a brilliant candle and move into your power.

James Twyman will be having a peace concert in Syria on August 15 and in Egypt on August 18th. If enough people concentrate on peace during that time period maybe we can actually start creating peace on Earth. Please check out his web site www.jamestwyman.com.

Egypt is a sign to the world. When they experience peace, the rest of the world will also have peace. The drama of Moses was all about freedom. Let my people go. Then a revolution happens and the people become free. We had the Star of David in the heavens on July 29th which is a very nice energy, but during that same time period Mars was opposing Pluto which brought up the energy of violence. This energy continues to be in effect.

Now, today August 2nd Mars is squaring Uranus which brings unexpected events and there is a major terrorist alert in affect. Mars is over Washington D.C. and Uranus is affecting the countries in North Africa including Egypt. Hopefully this threat will not manifest and we will be able to neutralize the energy of Mars, Pluto, and Uranus.  Then the peace concert in Syria and Egypt can change the energy so those countries can become more peaceful. Please add your energy of love to those countries on August 15 and 18th. Let there be peace in the world and let it began with me.

Follow your heart and manifest love. And may the God within you bless you and bring you everything your heart desires.            So Be It!     *****Mahala Gayle*****

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #99 - 02.01.2014 at 20:44:30

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #100 - 04.07.2015 at 04:37:53

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #101 - 04.10.2015 at 18:30:54

http://blog.mahalasastrology.com/2015/09/29/planet-alert-october-2015/

So many people have been looking for the New World Order to come to pass. I’m saying that the New World Order has been in effect for many years. We have been under total control and have not been free for a long time. Now, freedom is finally opening up for us although to obtain this goal of freedom we have to concentrate on keeping our thoughts on positive events. The people who continue to focus on negativity will not be able to participate in this new dimensional shift that has just occurred. Negativity affects your body and you end up sick. It releases acid into your body and your whole body system is affected by negative thought. Please make an effort to keep your thoughts on positive events so we can create this world of love.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7