YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Re: end of days 2012 and beyond
Reply #6105 - 29.09.2018 at 13:08:28

no tega sm hotu dat sm

gape wrote on 26.09.2018 at 20:10:05:
tale se mi je zdel pa k da bi use skup nabral kar smo se leta in leta menl ...
res hud stric

Paul Levy - Dispelling Wetiko: Breaking the Curse of Evil

tole pa je še mal nadgradnje
https://www.awakeninthedream.com/articles/the-masters-of-deception/

Lahko pa da se tudi motim ...

The Administrator of this yabb and domain.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

M.L.

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: end of days 2012 and beyond
Reply #6106 - 11.10.2018 at 15:14:26

One Hour

My Children have watched as their world spiraled downward into a cesspool of sin.  I have watched too. You have grieved as the world, which once at least acknowledged Me as God, has rebelled and marched pridefully off the other direction. My Children grieve, for you know what is coming. You know rebellion will always be answered with judgment.

Those who have rebelled against My Creation, those who have rebelled against the things I ordained in My Holy Word, who have rebelled and continually rebel against all that is of Me in the world around them, will face a fiery judgment they cannot escape. All they fight so hard to have, they will lose. All they think they are gaining, they have already given up, for I shall destroy it.

My Children, I have told you to say your goodbyes to the world around you. I have told you to say your piece to those you love. My judgments are ordained now and destruction comes quickly. When I destroy the Nation of America, I will do it quickly.

You will stand with mouths agape as they see it transpire. In one hour, the whole world will change and it will never be the same again. One man’s decision will change it forever, but it is My Hand that moves him.

Remember My Words to you.

http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/

Lep pozdrav

Vrnimo Življenju življenje.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 406 407 408