(Read 1696542 times)
Boštyxz

I Love YaBB 2!
Slovenija
Re: doomsday 2012 end of days
Reply #4320 - 01.11.2011 at 18:58:35

gape wrote on 01.11.2011 at 11:32:15:
Mr.Smith wrote on 01.11.2011 at 03:51:05:
..mam filing da če bi našli res kaj dobrega (na netu), res nekaj kar  bi spremenilo 'svet', bi "Oni" preprosto 'izklopili net'
pobrisali
dali v nulo
nekaj pač..

nwem no
jest mislm da so tud tadobre zadeve out there
dejstvo je pa, da je informacij tolk velik, da je šum ogromn ...
se mi zdi, da je čist zadost da sm pa tja pokojo informacijo spustijo vn, pa ti že ni več jasn kako in kaj ...

J A, Točn', točn' Tko' .

Točn' tko Je, ... precej "šuma" + ostalih"motenj" zakrije mejo med Resnico in lažjo .

Ravn' zato pa je dandanes Človeštvo tolk' zmedeno, da več ne ve kaj je prav in kaj ne .

In ta zmeda nas bo še kakooooo hudo drago stala .

Toliko, da si bomo dodobra zapomnili kaj + kje smo ga zabluzili .

Ampak vsaj nekaj pozitivnega se bo dalo pa tud' potegnit' iz tega ven .

Namreč, tistih 3,5 Milijarde, kolikor jih bo preživelo, bodo vsaj malo bolj poučeni o napakah + zmotah + zablodah, in bodo resnejši za življenje .

Ne pa kot dandanes , ko večini samo še "hec" blodi po bučah .

Lep pozdrav do tedaj, čaw .

B + #

IP Logged

ik.kanu.na

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4321 - 01.11.2011 at 23:06:53

Kje pa so slike od Elenina pa ne računalniško obdelanega?  Smiley

IP Logged

gape
YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Reply #4322 - 02.11.2011 at 11:28:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D7b5Gh6aXmk#t=1276s...
velikani (aincient aliens, forbidden history scena)
leteče skale
premikajoče se gravitacija
teža frderbana - kg ni več kg (odvisno sicer od časa in prostora)

http://www.humanresonance.org/

Lahko pa da se tudi motim ...

The Administrator of this yabb and domain.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #4323 - 02.11.2011 at 14:53:55

neki se prpavlja, ker so tudi oddaje ala discovery, national geographic, history channel zadnje čase polne oddaj o katastrofah, ki lahko uničijo zemljo, o vesoljčkih in pač o tem, da se nam tudi uradno končno prikažejo, o 2012 itd.  Wink
tale let 2011 je kar pester, je pa hitro minilo vse skupaj, tko da bomo kmalu poravnani s središčem galaksije in obsijani s "čudežno energije" črne luknje. he he.... pa, da vidmo pol, k se bojo končno še najbl zacementirani pomehčal v srčku, razen, če se bojo skrili v bunkerje, he he, da bojo čim manj kozmičnih delčkov posrkal vase.  Cheesy

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

gape
YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Reply #4324 - 02.11.2011 at 22:19:09

WWW WWW  
IP Logged

M.L.

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4325 - 04.11.2011 at 21:22:10

Lukewarm Sheep
Home > MORE Letters From God and His Christ > Lukewarm Sheep

10/27/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Jayse and Timothy, For The Lord’s Little Flock, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear  

Thus says The Lord to His little flock: Beloved, what more shall I say? And what would you have Me do? For this little flock remains before My face, but has yet to truly behold Me... You have not known Me...

In Letter after Letter I had spoken to you,

Lo, even I had given you ears to hear...

Yet you refuse to listen to the sound of My voice,

And from My love many of you have departed!

I had given you eyes to see!

Behold, many signs and wonders

Were set before you plainly!...

Yet you do not believe.

Your eyes grow dim, My glory has faded in your eyes. And your ears, they are weary and no longer yearn for the sound of My voice. Selfishness has entered in and draws you back to your former master. Lo, even jealousy fills the hearts of some of you, as you covet the gifts of your brothers and sisters... NIGHT HAS FALLEN! SORROW GRABS HOLD! As your eyes grow heavy, as you slowly fade back into your slumber, as you fold your hands to sleep... Tears, such bitter tears.

Beloved, see My words for what they are! Look upon them all, and now see! No longer look upon them with human expectations, nor according to human understanding... Look upon their Source, and see! See the glory within, and look upon the glory without. For there is no man on this earth, nor has there ever been, nor shall there ever be another, who can speak in the manner in which I have spoken to you in all these Letters. Nor is there any other being, in all creation, who can bear fruit according to My likeness, or cause their spirit to be carried upon their speech, as I have... For I am the same yesterday, today, and forevermore!

Therefore, see with eyes wide and cast off this narrow vision,

And begin to KNOW ME as I truly am!...

For the blind seek Me, that I might restore their sight,

For they know they are blind and can not see...

Yet what of you?...

What of this little flock?...

What of all these churches of men?

Have you never read My words, where I said, “For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind”?

Thus says The Lord: I have searched, I have looked upon each one of you, and I am not at all satisfied... MY HEART IS PAINED BY WHAT I HAVE SEEN! And though you no longer wish to hear and want no more to see, I shall speak! I shall speak to My servants, and the burden of My heart over this little flock shall be revealed... My pain shall be made plain!

Little flock, in you I see the world and the likeness of the churches of men!... You were to be set apart, yet you refuse to be separate! You have become Israel, a people wandering in the desert, who cease not from their complaint! For within you I hear a controversy, therefore I shall speak, and My words shall fall heavily upon you and My correction shall enter in... Yet that which I am about to do shall speak louder still. For I shall no more speak to you in this manner, yet My words shall continue. And they shall indeed remain upon the page for all who seek to know them, bringing peace to those who truly embrace them, and healing to all who do them.

Little flock, I am not at all satisfied with your hearts...

You tread the line with one foot,

And with the other you seek to run back into the world...

Behold, you are about to stumble!

Into darkness you are about to wander!

Into the valley of the shadow of death you are about to walk.

Did I not tell you that I would treat this little flock as I treated My people, Israel, in the desert?... And is there not a prophet among you, even as Moses walked among Israel repeating My every word to the multitude? Yet do not concern yourselves with their number, nor compare, but consider the message and look upon the example. For the size of a flock matters little. Rather it was the message and the example, which spoke throughout the generations. For the heart of every hearer is precious in My sight, and the heart of those full of complaints shall be rebuked and corrected, yet the heart of the scoffer is an abomination to The Lord... For I change not.

Yes, I have indeed looked upon the sons of men, says The Lord, and who among them remains faithful? Who hangs upon My every word, to embrace it fully? Who, among men, has devoted themselves to Me, wholeheartedly?... Little flock, did you think I had not seen it?! Did you think I would stay silent, at a time such as this?!

Lo, even now I hear within you, complaints. And some of you say within yourselves, “Speak no more the word of The Lord, lest I feel convicted and further burdened. Cast these cords from me, for the weight of this yoke is too heavy. I no longer wish to stand and bear it, I no longer wish to embrace it... Let me go my own way.”

Yet I tell you the truth, says The Lord, I have only just begun to speak. Yea, I shall increase mightily in word and in deed! For none shall escape, except through Me! And though you fall backward into doubt, and return to your selfish desires, My Word shall speak and My actions shall shout.

Yet to you, as a flock, I shall no more speak in this manner, for you are disbanded. For which one of you has shed tears coupled with true repentance, a sincere desire to change your ways, to wholeheartedly follow Me? Which one of you is undone, over that which is about to die?! Why do you sit still as darkness closes in and your faith falls back into slumber?!...

Like a flower springing up in a stoney place,

Like the plant which has no depth of earth,

So also are you, little flock...

For your trust is easily toppled,

And your faith withers for lack of water, for you have no root...

Behold, even now many thorns have sprung up,

Yet you make no effort to break free.  

Beloved, when will you fully open to Me? When will you come and drink from this Fountain? How long shall I wait for you to crucify yourselves for Me? When will you stand free?... When will you stand up for My name, and proclaim My glory, without reservation?! When will you come out from among them, and be free?!

The time has passed, My bride is chosen and is clothed in white, yet these fine linens remain scarce among you, little flock. For you have not loved Me more than these, more than yourselves; neither have you laid yourselves upon the altar, as a special offering before your God...

Therefore, I am undone!...

My little flock has not known Me!

Neither have they embraced Me or My words!

They have departed in their hearts, forsaking the first works!

They hear, but are unable to listen! They gather around to hear the word of The Lord, yet they gather as those who have come to hear one who plays well on an instrument... They hear My words, BUT THEY WILL NOT DO THEM!

Behold, I had commanded My servant that he show this little flock what is foremost, lo he bears a sign, he declares it to you each time you see him... Without speaking a word, it is made plain!... Little flock, your eyes are dim and you are unable to see past yourselves, even your own reflection stays silent, for you are unable to discern. Yet that which I commanded My servant is made plain, for he bears his obedience on his face and wears his devotion upon his head.

You blind and selfish children! From the beginning Timothy was sent to you, from the beginning did he deliver My messages to YOU! Even now, he is made an example for you to look upon, delivering My messages by the page, and now in his own body. Yes he stumbles as all men, yet each time he falls down I gather him up again, and his strength is greatly increased... Lo, by his obedience he gains strength, by his devotion he continues on.

Why do you not understand My speech?! How is it you have not understood My signs?... Your love wanes, your devotion crumbles, and your obedience is displaced by your own selfishness! What more shall I say then? What more should I have done? Did I not provide a bounty, a great multitude of words to bless you?... Therefore speak your complaint, little flock! Bring it forth and declare your controversy before The Lord, if you have no fear of God in your hearts!

Therefore, I declare it this day...

Many of whom I had called into service shall remain,

And they shall indeed serve...

They shall not escape by way of the first harvest.

And many of whom I had called to be witnesses for My name

Shall not be sent into battle, for they are cast off...

They shall no more be a witness for My name,

From the number they are removed.

Thus has it come full circle... Timothy shall go for Me and another with him, and still a third shall be increased by measure, with all others declared by a sign. Behold, I shall take the lowly of this flock, those who have loved Me with their whole hearts, those who were married to Me from the beginning, for I know My own...

And behold, The Bridegroom says, “Arise now, you My bride, and ascend the hill of The Lord! For I have called to you, I have not ceased from beckoning you, that you may come close and follow Me, that we may now pass through the gate together. My beloved, I want you to be with Me where I am!... Come now, and take My hand in marriage!”

Behold, again I say to you, in this manner I shall no more speak to you as a flock. Let each, therefore, find their own way; let each choose according to their own desire; let each come to Me, one by one, in their time appointed. For I am The Lord, and I shall surely do according to My own pleasure... MY WILL shall be done.

Little flock, I have given you many days in which to repent, many days to come to full repentance, to walk uprightly in Me... To return to your First Love, revealing that I am indeed first. Yet very few have heeded the sound of My voice, very few have come to Me in truth... There are but a few, who truly love Me with their whole hearts.

Therefore, you have made your decisions

And the line has been drawn...

The first harvest is set, says The Lord.

For many are called, yet few are chosen...

Even so, amen.

Pa lep pozdrav.

Vrnimo Življenju življenje.

IP Logged

satis

Reply #4326 - 05.11.2011 at 19:48:38

Ampak ta letnica 2012 pa ni kar tako neka izmišljotina, res razpada vse, kar nam je poznano, ZDA pa se še naprej igrajo z ognjem in pripravljajo napad na Iran. Razpadajo finančni trgi, pokojninski skladi, navidezna varnost....

WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Boštyxz

I Love YaBB 2!
Slovenija
Reply #4327 - 05.11.2011 at 20:55:15

Ja, večina folka sploh nima blage veze-pojma, kaj se pripravlja v ozadju za bližnjo prihodnost .

Oni bi še kar nekaj bluzili / blodili , ipd, ... ampak na srečo jim bodo načrti prekrižani, ker take hudobije kot je zdaj, pač nebo nihče prenašal več . Ne Človeštvo, in tudi Stvarnik-Bog ne več .

Lp + #

IP Logged

gape
YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Reply #4328 - 08.11.2011 at 12:55:31

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlienVideosChannel#p/c/A0C655DB88AE90CC/0/8dBJ2rhwws...

elenin natega ...

elenin ni komet
če je ga je pa nekdo poslal da nam neki pove
nosi sporočilo ...
on je visolska ladjica ...
sporočilo pa je 19,50
« Last Edit: 09.11.2011 at 01:49:14 by gape »  

WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Boštyxz

I Love YaBB 2!
Slovenija
Reply #4329 - 08.11.2011 at 19:08:09

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #4330 - 08.11.2011 at 19:42:09

Boštyxz wrote on 08.11.2011 at 19:08:09:

si si pogledal zgornje videe?

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

Hrabri mišek

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4331 - 08.11.2011 at 23:56:59

Technology made this globe in to a village; spirituality will make it in to a family

IP Logged

ego-3p

Reply #4332 - 09.11.2011 at 11:32:09

Hrabri mišek wrote on 08.11.2011 at 23:56:59:

Filmcek bi bil zanimiv ce bi ga posneli kot grozljivko , lazje bi se zatopil v zgodbo brez tega namigovanja da je zgodbica domislije realnost .

IP Logged

gape
YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Reply #4333 - 09.11.2011 at 11:54:40

gape wrote on 08.11.2011 at 12:55:31:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlienVideosChannel#p/c/A0C655DB88AE90CC/0/8dBJ2rhwws...

elenin natega ...

elenin ni komet
če je ga je pa nekdo poslal da nam neki pove
nosi sporočilo ...
on je visolska ladjica ...
sporočilo pa je 19,50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=IhJC4Xx9zXA#t=362s...
hiperdimenzionalna fizika ...

WWW WWW  
IP Logged

ego-3p

Reply #4334 - 09.11.2011 at 13:42:40

Petra. wrote on 02.11.2011 at 14:53:55:
neki se prpavlja, ker so tudi oddaje ala discovery, national geographic, history channel zadnje čase polne oddaj o katastrofah, ki lahko uničijo zemljo, o vesoljčkih in pač o tem, da se nam tudi uradno končno prikažejo, o 2012 itd.  Wink
tale let 2011 je kar pester, je pa hitro minilo vse skupaj, tko da bomo kmalu poravnani s središčem galaksije in obsijani s "čudežno energije" črne luknje. he he.... pa, da vidmo pol, k se bojo končno še najbl zacementirani pomehčal v srčku, razen, če se bojo skrili v bunkerje, he he, da bojo čim manj kozmičnih delčkov posrkal vase.  Cheesy

Ko je  Hoagland govoril o obami v bunkerjih mi je tocno to padlo na pamet da so tam da se jim nebi slucajno malo odprla srca ker v tem primeru ne bi mogli vec bit  na mestu kjer so   , sicer je hoagland pol rekel da so tam ker mejby komunicirajo z eleninom ...
Kolker izgleda pa je mogoce cel point v zivljenju iz srca in vsaj kolker je meni jasno je tudi edini nacin zivljenja ki lahko res spremeni danasnji sistem ki temelji na racionalnem razmisljanju in po eni strani zatira socutje med ljudmi .
« Last Edit: 09.11.2011 at 17:14:04 by ego-3p »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 416