Sončeve pozitivke
pilcom.si

HomeHelpSearchMembersLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 1361 times)
Dayaran

I am who I am.
Ljubljana
Reševanje sveta z globalno meditacijo, 17.7.
16.07.2007 at 19:38:02

Pozdrav vsem.
Dobil sem spodnji mail od ene kolegice. Verjetno bo ideja še komu zanimiva in se bo pridružil v meditaciji. Jutri 17.7., ob 13.11 po našem času.

One Shelly Yates asked to communicate its message to as many Aurovilians and the online friends and (Auro) fraternity as possible. The message, rather a call to the people of the world, is  to meditate / concentrate for 1 hour on invoking the spirit of goodwill – good thoughts and sincere aspirations – for the earth and humanity on 7.17.07 (17th July 2007) at 11.11 Greenwich (4.41 p.m. in India)
Background: Canadian Shelley Yates experienced two miracles in November 2002 in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Together with her son, she ended up in a marsh after a car accident. She survived while listening to messages from light beings. She says: “I have been ‘dead' for fifteen minutes. The light beings told me how I could save myself and my son. ((“a calm majestic voice directing me to relax.”) What's more, I received a message of how to save the earth.”

Extracts from Shelly Yates website: www.firethegrid.org <http://www.firethegrid.org/>;  
“…There are small grids connected to the large grid. For instance, each species of animal has its own grid. This allows easy communication between animals. I’m sure you’ve wondered how salmon know when to travel upriver to spawn, or how monarch butterflies all know to fly to Mexico, or geese to fly in perfect formations. Their connection to their grid allows them to know where to go and when to go. In the Asian tsunami very few animals died. That is because they were informed through their grids that danger was coming.

Human beings chose many thousands of years ago to disconnect themselves from a collective grid, so that they could have free will. This severance has allowed us to make our own decisions and be independent…

…The plan was given to me by the same light beings that guided me while I was drowning in the lake…. The light beings use the term "fire the grid" when they speak of the energizing of humanity with divine power, on 07.17.07

…. How do we do this, you ask? The time has been set for July 17, 2007 at 11:11 Greenwich Mean Time. I have been given no indication about why this date and time have been chosen, but this date has been told to me over and over again. I have been asked to bring together as many humans as possible, throughout the world from every corner of the globe, to simply sit and pray or meditate for one hour during that time. Hopefully, with your help, we will amass a union of humans, such as the world has never seen. Loving humans with one intention - to heal our planet and awaken our souls to our true purpose… to become one with our Source of Light. “

For further information, please refer to the website.  For actual timings in your country: If you refer to her website, it automatically tells you what would be the time in your country based on your computer time!”

IP Logged

t
p

Ride si sapis!
Kozmos
Re: Reševanje sveta z globalno meditacijo, 17.7.
Reply #1 - 18.07.2007 at 11:44:31

Dobr so ga rešil  Grin

Nič na svetu nikogar ne čaka. Nič ni dokončano, in vendar nič ne ostane nerazrešeno.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Dayaran

I am who I am.
Ljubljana
Re: Reševanje sveta z globalno meditacijo, 17.7.
Reply #2 - 18.07.2007 at 16:37:12

Baje vsak trud in delo nekaj šteje v vesoljni ekonomiji.  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1