Forum Svet pogovorov gape.org
Sončeve pozitivke
pilcom.si

HomeHelpSearchMembersLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 
(Read 109598 times)
efdita

I Love YaBB 2!

Re:  Sporočila in dnevne meditacije ŠAMANOV (II.)
Reply #555 - 29.09.2008 at 16:54:51

Quote:
En lep kratek filmček   Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJq64jK0kFo

Lep pozdrav   Smiley

Smiley , res lep filmček. Mi je bil všeč in ima lepo sporočilo.
Lp,e.

IP Logged

Alojz in Sandib

Tao

Re:  Sporočila in dnevne meditacije ŠAMANOV (II.)
Reply #556 - 30.09.2008 at 17:29:43

efdita wrote on 29.09.2008 at 16:54:51:
Quote:
En lep kratek filmček   Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJq64jK0kFo

Lep pozdrav   Smiley

Smiley , res lep filmček. Mi je bil všeč in ima lepo sporočilo.
Lp,e.

Skoraj neokrnjeno civilizacijsko teološko sporočilo. Teologija -Logos beseda -Stvarnik-Teologija  Veda o stvarstvu iz besede. Beseda izraza Stvarstva jevečno-sedaj človek!!!!!!!!! Mogoče kdo kaj končno dojame.
Nahatee in Efdita to že vedo. Tu mislim razne Boštye,M.L. Satis in še nekaj njih.

Lp Alojz Wink

Človek? Vse je pod njegovimi nogami, tudi nebeški prestol!

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Re: Sporočila in dnevne meditacije ŠAMANOV (II.)
Reply #557 - 22.01.2010 at 13:28:08

Elder's Meditation of the Day - January 22

"The first factor in the revolution of consciousness is the mystic death of the ego - the death of negative thinking, negative personalities. We must purify the soul of the inner enemies. Every time a defect manifests - envy, gluttony, anger, lust, whatever - that impulse to the heart. Ask, `Do I really need to invoke this?' And then honor the heart."

--Willaru Huayta, QUECHAU NATION, PERU

Our egos have character defects. These character defects we sometimes act out and they invariably bring results to our lives that we might not want. If we continue to use these character defects, we will continue to have undesirable results in our lives. How do we change ourselves or get rid of a character defects. We can go to the heart and ask a question, make a decision, then honor the heart. For example, say I get angry today. I would go to the heart and ask, would I rather be right or would I rather be happy? How we answer this question can have an enormous impact on how our day goes. Once we decide the answer to this question, we need to honor the heart by saying, "Thank you for the power of changing my thoughts. I choose to be happy and to experience peace of mind."

Great Spirit, today, let me teach only love and learn only love.

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

Alojz in Sandib

Tao

Reply #558 - 22.01.2010 at 13:46:05

Petra. wrote on 22.01.2010 at 13:28:08:
Elder's Meditation of the Day - January 22

"The first factor in the revolution of consciousness is the mystic death of the ego - the death of negative thinking, negative personalities. We must purify the soul of the inner enemies. Every time a defect manifests - envy, gluttony, anger, lust, whatever - that impulse to the heart. Ask, `Do I really need to invoke this?' And then honor the heart."

--Willaru Huayta, QUECHAU NATION, PERU

Our egos have character defects. These character defects we sometimes act out and they invariably bring results to our lives that we might not want. If we continue to use these character defects, we will continue to have undesirable results in our lives. How do we change ourselves or get rid of a character defects. We can go to the heart and ask a question, make a decision, then honor the heart. For example, say I get angry today. I would go to the heart and ask, would I rather be right or would I rather be happy? How we answer this question can have an enormous impact on how our day goes. Once we decide the answer to this question, we need to honor the heart by saying, "Thank you for the power of changing my thoughts. I choose to be happy and to experience peace of mind."

Great Spirit, today, let me teach only love and learn only love.

Žal je to res 'ego uničit -ljubezen gojiti.' Apmak, žal je to  res in hkrati je takšno pozivanje k ljubezni navadna floskula.

Problem je v našem nerazumevanju vesoljne temeljne zakonitosti,ki nam bi povedala odgovorila-od kje smo,kdo smo in kam gremo?

Takšno floskule ....ljubezen je odrešitev poznamo vsi na pamet. Kje so resnični odgovori,ki nam povedo,da ta floskula velja-drži za vse nas enako?
Nekateri ljubijo denar,moč oblast ego. Drugi živali in ne marajo ljudi. Tretji ljubijo- druge sebe ne!!!!

Resnico o  primarni vesoljni vseobsegajoči samo ljubezni ne poznamo,to je naša tragika.

Pozivati k floskuli ljubezni in ne poznati primarne življenjske vesoljne ljubezni je bol malo vredno! Petra vem tvoj namen je dober,vendar je nezadosten v svoji vsebini.

IP Logged

David
Ex Member

Reply #559 - 05.03.2010 at 02:02:25

ni ga posta ga ki nisi onesnažil z svojim bluzom mesaja Lojzek samo-zablužen

samo zablužen in nič drugega

IP Logged

Boštyxz

I Love YaBB 2!
Slovenija
Reply #560 - 05.03.2010 at 08:18:32

Quote:

Zanimivo, a ne  ... je še "hujši" kot jaz , ... itak da misli da je "Naaaaajbolji"  Grin Grin Grin

Lp + #

IP Logged

Alojz in Sandib

Tao

Reply #561 - 05.03.2010 at 08:37:26

Boštyxz wrote on 05.03.2010 at 08:18:32:
Quote:

Zanimivo, a ne  ... je še "hujši" kot jaz , ... itak da misli da je "Naaaaajbolji"  Grin Grin Grin

Lp + #

A ti tudi Bošty trdiš,da je tele -vol tako kot David? Grin

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #562 - 09.09.2010 at 09:49:08

Elder's Meditation of the Day - September 8

"Keep your life simple because the more you get, the more complicated it becomes."

--Joe Coyhis, STOCKBRIDGE-MUNSEE

The old ones say, lead a simple life. The society we live in is all about getting more houses, cars, luxury and credit cards. The law of worry says, the more you have, the more you need to worry. You get a house, then you need insurance, then you need to take care of the yard and the list goes on. Next, you may want a bigger house with a bigger yard which costs more in insurance. Along with the accumulation of materialism, are other "gifts." Soon you become a slave and the materialism owns you. Lead a simple life and have peace of mind. Lead a simple life and be spiritual.

Creator, let my foundation be spiritual and simple.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #563 - 30.09.2010 at 22:23:42

Elder's Meditation of the Day - September 30

"Don't be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts."

--Don Talayesva, HOPI

Human beings function from choice. We can choose to stuff things, or we can choose to let go of things. If we choose to stuff things, then we will feel a heaviness, or sorrow, self pity or fear. Sometimes we feel the need to cry. Sometimes we are taught it is not okay to cry. The creator designed the human being to cry. Crying is a release. This release allows us to let go of thoughts that are not helping us so we can open to new thoughts that will help. Crying is natural for women and men.

Grandfather, if I need to cry, let me realize it's a natural process and help me to let go.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #564 - 03.10.2010 at 02:36:18

Elder's Meditation of the Day - October 2

"Laughter - that is something very sacred, especially for us Indians."

--John (Fire) Lame Deer, ROSEBUD LAKOTA

Laughter is mental, laughter is emotional, laughter is physical, and laughter is spiritual. Laughter helps us find balance. If we get too angry, laughter will turn that emotion in a balanced direction. If we have a mental picture of someone who is too strong, laughter will help ease the tension. If the body is stressed, laughter will release natural relaxants into our muscles and our nervous system. Laughter often changes our attitude. We need to lighten up and laugh more.

Great Spirit, teach me to laugh.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #565 - 01.11.2010 at 12:34:57

Elder's Meditation of the Day - November 1

http://www.whitebison.org/meditation/images/oakfall.gif

"Times change but principles do not. Times change but lands do not. Times change but our culture and our language remain the same. And that's what you have to keep intact. It's not what you wear - it's what's in your heart."

-- Oren Lyons, ONONDAGA

Going back to the old ways doesn't mean giving up electricity, homes, and cars. It means living by the same principles, laws, and values that our ancestors lived by. This will allow us to live successfully in today's world. The spirituality our ancestors lived is the same spirituality we need in these modern times. There are too many influences from TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, and negative role models that are guiding our lives in a bad way. Our stability is in the laws, principles, and values that our ancestors were given and that our Elders teach us.

Great Spirit, let me live my life in a spiritual way.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #566 - 01.12.2010 at 15:17:15

Elder's Meditation of the Day - December 1

"Sometimes dreams are wiser then waking."

-- Black Elk (Hehaka Sapa), OGLALA

The Great Spirit has many ways of communicating with the human being. He talks to us through the five senses; sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch. For example, we can observe nature and see a lesson or get an answer. These five senses function primarily in the physical world. But we also have the ability to receive communication from the Unseen World. To do this we have a sixth sense. It comes in the form of dreams, imagination, intuition, inspiration, or a hunch. Along with the dream or intuitive thought there is a feeling, a knowing. We just know it's true without the need for proof. We need to pay attention to our dreams and intuition. Don't cast them off as being silly or useless. Be respectful to our dreams and feelings.

Creator, if you speak to me through dreams, let me know it in terms I can understand.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #567 - 16.05.2012 at 14:37:06

Elder's Meditation of the Day - May 16      
"It's time. If you are to walk the path of heart, then it is time..."
-- Nippawanock, ARAPAHOE
If not now, when? If not me, who? To walk the path of the heart is a great honor. Every human has the choice to walk this path, but very few will decide to make it. Why? Well, because you can't act and behave like everyone else behaves. You must be the person who will learn to look within. You must be the person who will be fully accountable for yourself. You must be the person who prays and meditates. You must be the person who will sacrifice. You must decide to be a Peaceful Warrior. What will you decide today?

Oh, Great Mystery, lead me on the path of the heart

IP Logged

Boštyxz

I Love YaBB 2!
Slovenija
Reply #568 - 16.05.2012 at 17:38:02

Great Spirit, let me live my life in a spiritual way.

Yeah, pleeease do so , cause i want to Roll Eyes  Kiss

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #569 - 21.10.2012 at 19:48:18

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39