cheto-darpana-marjanam
bhava-mahadavagni-nirvapanam
sreyah-kairava-chandrika-vitaranam
vidhyavadhu-jivanam
anandambudhi-vardhanam
prati-padam purnamritasvadanam
sarvatma-snapanam param
vijayate sri-krishna-sankirtanam

May the chanting of the Holy Name of Sri Krishna be glorified, which (1) sweeps of all the dirts from the mirrors of our hearts, (2) extinguishes the great forest fire of suffering from the cycle of births and deaths. (3) sheds moonlight upon the lily (lotus) of eternal Good. (4) is the very life of bride of Real Learning, (5) swells the Ocean of Ecstatic Bliss, (6) gives the full taste of Pure Nectar at every utterance of the Holy Name and (7) bathes i.e. purifies and refreshes the whole self including body mind and soul in Divine Bliss.

(2)
namnam akari bahudha nija-sarva-shaktis
tatrarpita niyamitah smarane na kalah
etadrishi tava kripa bhagavan mamapi
durdaivam idrisam ihajani nanuragah

O Almighty Supreme Lord , Thou hast out of thy Infinite Mercy, given to the world a multiplicity of Thy Names, endowed Each of the Names with all Thy Potencies and made no restrictions as to the time, place etc., of their recitations and remembrance. But alas! such is my luck that I have no love for chanting thy names.

(3)
trinad api sunicena taror api sahisnuna
amanina manadena kirtaniya sada harih

He, who is humbler than a blade of grass, is more forbearing than a tree and honors others, yet without any desire of honoring himself, is ever worthy of chanting the Holy Name.

(4)
na dhanam na janam na sundarim
kavitam va jagadisha kamaye
mama janmani janmanisvare
bhavatad bhaktir ahaituki tvayi

No riches, no friends or relatives, no beautiful muses do I pray Thee for, but may my heart ever cling to Thee, 0 Supreme Lord, out of selfless devotion and love, whenever and wherever I may he born.

(5)
ayi nanda-tanuja kinkaram
patitam mam vishame bhavambudhau
kripaya tava pada-pankaja-
sthita-dhuli-sadrisham, vichintaya

0 Son of Nanda! (Sri Krishna) graciously count me Thy servant, as a particle of dust of Thy Lotus Feet, fallen as I am in the terrible ocean of this world. (5)

(6)
nayanam galad asru-dharaya
vadanam gadgada-ruddhaya gira
pulakair nicitam vapuh kada
tava nama-grahane bhavisyati

"When will my eyes, 0 Lord, at the chanting of Thy Name, be filled with flowing tears, my voice become choked and the hair of my body stand up in ecstasy?

(7)
yugayitam nimeshena chakshusha pravrishayitam
sunyayitam jagat sarvam govinda-virahena me

The Separation from my Beloved Govinda makes an instant, i.e., the twinkling of an eye, seem to me to be an aeon (millenium), my eyes are turned into the rainy season itself and the whole world appears to me a void.

(8)
ashlisya va pada-ratam pinastu mam
adarshanan marma-hatam karotu va
yatha tatha va vidadhatu lampado
mat-prana-nathas tu sa eva naparah

Whether Krishna, my Beloved, hugs me in His sweet embrace or tramples me under His Feet, or torments me by keeping Himself away from me, gratifying His Amours in whatever manner He likes. He and none else is the Lord of my life.

zaenkrat sem najdu tole. obstaja veliko prevodov v anglescino ali druge jezike. bom se potrudil in poiskal se kaksne. vsem prevodom pa je skupno to, da slavijo recitiranje svetih imen Boga (se posebej ime Sri Krishna), in to z mentaliteto Njegovega vecnega sluge.
« Last Edit: 03.09.2003 at 10:46:40 by aryan »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1