(Read 46267 times)
Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Re: Sporočila in dnevne meditacije ŠAMANOV
Reply #135 - 26.09.2003 at 14:33:57

Elder's Meditation of the Day - September 26  

"No one likes to be criticized, but criticism can be something like the desert wind that, in whipping the tender stalks, forces them to strike their roots down deeper for security."

--Polingaysi Qoyawayma, HOPI  

You move toward and become that which you think about. Creating a vision is what guides our lives. If we get off track with our vision, then we experience conflict. Conflict is nature's way of telling us we are not in harmony. Criticism can be a way for one human being to help another. Often our Elders will give us criticism. This feedback is intended to be helpful. Criticism from our Elders helps us grow strong.  

Great Spirit, today, if I need it, please provide me positive criticism.

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #136 - 27.09.2003 at 10:53:26

Elder's Meditation of the Day September 27

"I got my education from my culture. My teachers were my grandmothers, and I am really thankful for that."      

--Mary One Spot, SARCEE

Our often unrecognized, but most powerful teachers are our women. In order for men to learn a balanced way, we need to learn from our men Elders and our women Elders. Learning from the women Elders will teach us a whole different set of values and insights to life. When we have life problems, we need to go to the grandmothers to get their advice.

Grandmothers, teach me the values of the Great Mystery.

IP Logged

exorcist
Ex Member

Reply #137 - 27.09.2003 at 11:52:40

Petra. wrote on 27.09.2003 at 10:53:26:
Elder's Meditation of the Day September 27

"I got my education from my culture. My teachers were my grandmothers, and I am really thankful for that."       

--Mary One Spot, SARCEE

Our often unrecognized, but most powerful teachers are our women. In order for men to learn a balanced way, we need to learn from our men Elders and our women Elders. Learning from the women Elders will teach us a whole different set of values and insights to life. When we have life problems, we need to go to the grandmothers to get their advice.

Grandmothers, teach me the values of the Great Mystery.

Ne razumem tega, zakaj se to gre, v čem je fora? Mi lahko v par stavkih poveš, čemu ti posti in kaj naj bi pomenili?

???

???

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #138 - 29.09.2003 at 01:05:56

Exo, a ti to resno???

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #139 - 29.09.2003 at 01:06:48

Elder's Meditation of the Day - September 28  

"Love is something that you can leave behind you when you die. It's that powerful."  
--John (Fire) Lame Deer, ROSEBUD LAKOTA  

The Old Ones say, love is all anyone needs. Love doesn't go away nor can love be divided. Once you commit an act of love, you'll find it continues. Love is like setting up dominos one behind the other. Once you hit the first domino, it will touch the second one which will touch the third one and so on. Every love act or love thought has an affect on each person as well as touching the whole world. If you live a life filled with love, the results will affect your friends, relatives and other people, even after you go to the other side. So... Love.  

My Creator, let me love. Let me put into action the love dominos.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #140 - 29.09.2003 at 12:04:22

Elder's Meditation of the Day - September 29  

"So I prayed, but I had to pray from my heart. All of my concentration and thoughts went from my head to my heart. All of my senses - hearing, smell, taste, and feeling - were connected to my heart."
--Wallace Black Elk, LAKOTA  

The heart is the gateway to the Unseen World, to the Spirit World. It takes real concentration to do this. To connect to our own heart is also a mental state. It starts in the head and transitions to the heart. This mental state is our inner stillness. Be still and know. This place of the heart is very joyous and peaceful. It is this place that we become one with God, our Creator.  

Great Spirit, teach me to be a heart warrior.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #141 - 30.09.2003 at 22:15:13

Elder's Meditation of the Day - September 30  

"Don't be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts."

--Don Talayesva, HOPI  

Human beings function from choice. We can choose to stuff things, or we can choose to let go of things. If we choose to stuff things, then we will feel a heaviness, or sorrow, self pity or fear. Sometimes we feel the need to cry. Sometimes we are taught it is not okay to cry. The creator designed the human being to cry. Crying is a release. This release allows us to let go of thoughts that are not helping us so we can open to new thoughts that will help. Crying is natural for women and men.  

Grandfather, if I need to cry, let me realize it's a natural process and help me to let go.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #142 - 01.10.2003 at 13:01:52

IP Logged

grassy

Reply #143 - 06.10.2003 at 18:37:48

samo nekaj!!!
ze od nekdaj ljudje prevec govorijo in premalo naredijo.
prav tako je z raznimi drustvi ki se ukvarjajo z ezotericnimi stvarmi in nestvarmi.vsako zivo zavedajoce se bitje nosi v sebi vse znanje staresin svetnikov šamanov čarovnikov mislecev....
vse skupaj je zelo preprosto-vsako odlocitev,ki jo sprejmes  spremlja obcutek!vsak ve katera odlocitev je dobra zanj in za vse okoli njega,ce bi se ravnali po tem obcutku namesto da se opravicujemo in sklepamo razne kompromise,bi ziveli v svetu,ki bi si ga kot taki zasluzili.tako pa imamo kar pac imamo!pozdrav duse.
howg govoril sem Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10