pilcom.si

HomeHelpSearchMembersLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 890 times)
m
p

Štipendija!
08.09.2002 at 09:40:38

Dobila sem informacijo o možnosti pridobitve štipendije na  Institute for Global Leadership (se mi zdi, da sem že enkrat en tekst dala nekam na forum, ampak tokrat so me kontaktirali osebno, z namenom da najdejo kakšnega štipendista tudi v Sloveniji). Spodaj je sporočilo, ki sem ga dobila, prevajala ga nisem, ker kdor se zanima, tako ali tako mora znat angleško. Wink Če koga zanima kaj več, je spodaj link pa e-mail naslov, prosim pa tudi, da informacijo posredujete naprej, če veste za kakšen primeren urad, inštitucijo ipd.

Dear Marjana,
As a participant in the Planetary Awakening Network (PAN) you should have received information about the global leadership institute in previous PAN updates.  But I wanted to write to you personally in the hopes that you might know of qualifed young adults in Slovenia who would be interested in participating with one of the current scholarships we have to offer.

Last February I initiated a project called the "International Institute For Global Leadership" whose purpose is to provide a diverse curriculum in 'consciousness studies' that helps participants understand the relationship of our thoughts and attitude to our experience, both personally and globally.

The Institute is open to participants of any age and from anywhere in the world.  There is no tuition fee and we are even able to sponsor selected young adults from developing countries by providing the curriculum without charge. We are set up in such a way that administrative costs are covered by
foundation grants and we are able to provide scholarships by finding individual sponsors.

Because I know that your share our interest in consciousness studies, I thought that you might be personally interested or would know of others in
your country who might have an interest in participating.

We have a very complete website at http://www.global-leadership.com which explains our purpose and mission.  It also includes our curriculum, the profiles and photos of our current students, and an application form.

We currently have 20 scholarships available through the end of September.  We have already filled 7 of these. We are presently recruiting new students for
the other 13 scholarships, so this is the opportune time to apply.  The only pre-requisite for applying is the ability to read English and an email address.

Thanks for passing this along.

Michael
Michael Lightweaver
International Institute For Global Leadership
http://www.global-leadership.com

Joj kolk radi drug drugemu izdiramo iveri iz oči! Cheesy

IP Logged

gape
YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Re: Štipendija!
Reply #1 - 08.09.2002 at 19:52:27

če jest kej štekam oni sponzorirajo knjige, nč keša ne dajejo od sebe ... a prov štekam?

Lahko pa da se tudi motim ...

The Administrator of this yabb and domain.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1