pilcom.si

HomeHelpSearchMembersLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
(Read 7959 times)
Soronwolf

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Dark Spirituality FAQ
20.05.2003 at 20:47:46

I was asked by a member of your forums to post some information here about my path.

I am not sure if this is the right place to post it, but I was assure d that it would be welcomed - if it is deemed inappropriate please feel free to delete it.

I am very glad to discuss any of the points raised here or you can visit www.xenognosis.com and find out more about the Dark path.

So What is Dark Spirituality?

Dark spirituality is a spiritual path. It is based on the fundamental principle of the ultimate duality of Manifestation into the primal forces of Dark and Light. The Dark being the expansive force, that which pushes outward and apart, the Light being the contracting force, that which pulls inward and together. Whereas the Light path follower focuses on achieving ever-higher degrees of harmony and unity of Being, those of the Dark path aim to remain a separate spiritual Individual for eternity.

Isn't the Dark about negative emotions and depression?

Emotions are not a factor in spirituality. No emotion can be seen as either Light or Dark. Those of the Light can be angry, hateful and depressed and those of the Dark can be loving, happy and compassionate.

So if it is Dark does that mean it is evil?

No. Good and evil have nothing to do with Dark spirituality. It is concerned with the nature of reality and ensuring the spiritual progression and benefit of the individual.

Does it have anything to do with Devil worship?

No. The Devil is a creature appearing in the Christian myth cycle and has no relevance to Dark spirituality at all.

So who or what do you worship?

We are not concerned with the worship of any being. Spiritual Manifestation, being infinite and eternal, contains an infinite number of sentient spiritual entities of which an infinite amount are sufficiently more powerful than us to be as 'gods' in our estimation. These beings all have their own agendas that may sometimes bring them into contact with human beings in a positive or negative manner. But worshipping such beings is not a part of the Xenognosis approach to Dark spirituality.

How do you progress on the Dark path?

Progress on the Dark path is achieved through psycho-spiritual training. Which facilitates the development of psychic abilities and the balancing of personal psychological factors, providing a secure base for spiritual advancement. Such training requires the assistance of an experienced and skilled Mentor. Without one the student can not hope to progress in a balanced and safe manner.

IP Logged

aryan
Ex Member

Re: Dark Spirituality FAQ
Reply #1 - 21.05.2003 at 14:53:24

you said that...

Quote:
We are not concerned with the worship of any being. Spiritual Manifestation, being infinite and eternal, contains an infinite number of sentient spiritual entities of which an infinite amount are sufficiently more powerful than us to be as 'gods' in our estimation. These beings all have their own agendas that may sometimes bring them into contact with human beings in a positive or negative manner. But worshipping such beings is not a part of the Xenognosis approach to Dark spirituality.

and then you said that...

Quote:
Such training requires the assistance of an experienced and skilled Mentor. Without one the student can not hope to progress in a balanced and safe manner.

isn't this indirectly said to worship/follow/respect someone like Mentor? so what to follow now, the first advice or the second?

IP Logged

himynameis

Equilibrium.
Earth
Reply #2 - 21.05.2003 at 16:16:56

To je še večji bulls**t kot običajne spiritualne teze luči. Wink

Why? There is no why! Why is a mind f**king word!

IP Logged

Io

Ljubljana
Reply #3 - 21.05.2003 at 17:35:08

Hmmm... Wink
Io

Sem kar sem...vem pa da sem del tebe
WWW WWW irenabartol  
IP Logged

Soronwolf

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

To: aryan
Reply #4 - 21.05.2003 at 20:41:34

I am not quite sure where your confusion arsises.

There is a very clear difference between the idea of a teacher and the idea of a god. I am a teacher and am most certainly not 'worshipped' by those I teach - nor would I want to be. Did you 'worship' your teachers when you were at school?

Could be this is a matter of semantics? Perhaps you could define what you mean by 'worship' in this context.

IP Logged

Soronwolf

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

To: himynameis
Reply #5 - 21.05.2003 at 20:45:51

himynameis wrote on 21.05.2003 at 16:16:56:
To je še večji bulls**t kot običajne spiritualne teze luči. ;)

Ok..I don't speak your language, but I recognise the B word.

Do you have a problem with my philosophy? Perhaps you could be kind enough to elucidate it so we can discuss it properly?

IP Logged

Soronwolf

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

To: Io
Reply #6 - 21.05.2003 at 20:50:14

Io wrote on 21.05.2003 at 17:35:08:
Hmmm... ;)
Io

Was there something that puzzled you in my post? If so, I would be more than happy to clarify things for you.

IP Logged

tomi

Kaj pa če je vse RES???

MB
Reply #7 - 21.05.2003 at 21:57:24

What ever serves you for evolvement ...

Quote:
Whereas the Light path follower focuses on achieving ever-higher degrees of harmony and unity of Being, those of the Dark path aim to remain a separate spiritual Individual for eternity.  

So, what are the means to achieve that "status"? And what are the benefits (and how do you know, that your soul will agree with this "individuality" after your body & ego dies?) ?

I have seen quite some from the both points of view of this duality prospective, and I think that it is all in all the same thing, practiced with different termins and outsidish appearance ...
For one half the source of all the good is the Light and for other is Darkness ...

So I myself am going in the "middle" path, keeping the good and the logical from all of the "teachings" ...

But, as I said, any "path" is the best as long as it does any better to oneself than to filling one's ego ...

Pametni razpravljajo o idejah,&&povprečneži o dogodkih,&&omejeni pa o ljudeh. &&(Hyman Rickover)&&

IP Logged

Io

Ljubljana
Reply #8 - 21.05.2003 at 22:54:11

My English is not so good. So in the begining this puzzle me. Smiley
But in a general i would like to know, what is your final aim?
As i understand  you want to be always apart, seperate from others, individualist? Correct me if i am wrong.

If so we have only diferent path. That is ok. Grin

By Io

Sem kar sem...vem pa da sem del tebe
WWW WWW irenabartol  
IP Logged

b5

not all shadows are cast
by light...
Medvode
Reply #9 - 22.05.2003 at 07:23:09

Quote:
author=Soronwolf link=board=general;num=1053456466;start=0#4 date=05/21/03 at 20:41:34]I am not quite sure where your confusion arsises.

There is a very clear difference between the idea of a teacher and the idea of a god. I am a teacher and am most certainly not 'worshipped' by those I teach - nor would I want to be...

Are you  100% shure? You could be worshipped by those you teach very eazly, liked or not......
;)

WWW WWW b5er_svn  
IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #10 - 22.05.2003 at 13:36:00

Welcome,
it was me who invited her here. WHY? Because there is so manny of us here, and we all follow different path (even that here most of us follow the light), and I noticed in all that time, that people love to talk about black magic, dark side... But for my self I want to get rid of forjudgements. So, one day I was in delphi forums, and wanted to chat in my favorite room there (and mostly only room where I chat there) REALM of LOVE&LIGHT, and nobody is there. And there I saw forum Dark Spirituality. Obviesly, I had to go there to see how open are this people to share opinions with their white brothers. Wink And she was nice and friendly and I invited her here that we can all get better understanding of taking another way, lets not judge one another and lets learn from eachother.

And now I have some questions to Sorronwolf:

How do you accept people like us, who follow the white path?

Is point of dark spirituality to harm someone on purpose and get benefits from ones pain?

I think we are all so pumped up from media about dark side....

So lets talk about everything we are interested, I am sure that we will all stay on path we chosen before, but we can get along with eachother and have better understanding of the whole big picture. Smiley

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

t
p

Ride si sapis!
Kozmos
Reply #11 - 22.05.2003 at 15:32:29

DARK IS BASIC!

And this is the Fact. But still I would like to know, what leeds you to a conclussion that dark is a forece (like light) and what is ment with staying separated spiritual individuum.

In my opinion, if someone can stay separated from light, shurly cannot stay separated from dark to. This seems to me quite an solipsistic point of wiev.

Nič na svetu nikogar ne čaka. Nič ni dokončano, in vendar nič ne ostane nerazrešeno.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

himynameis

Equilibrium.
Earth
Re: To: himynameis
Reply #12 - 22.05.2003 at 16:51:27

Soronwolf wrote on 21.05.2003 at 20:45:51:
Ok..I don't speak your language, but I recognise the B word.

Do you have a problem with my philosophy? Perhaps you could be kind enough to elucidate it so we can discuss it properly?

Ok, sorry, here's the translation:

This is even a bigger bulls**t than the usual spiritual light talk. ;)

And for further enlightenments sake...

Today, every human being sorts and organizes his reality by Cause and Effect. Thus, Cause and Effect is the driver of Religion, Politics, Science, Culture, Economics and Law.

Chew on this one for awhile. :)

IP Logged

bp
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 22.05.2003 at 17:34:08

As far as I can see (which may not be very far), his/her main difference to other "spiritual paths" is in emphasizing your individuality, the difference between you and the others and that your own good stands above all.

What you will actually get from him/her as a teacher is, hmm how should I put it, an increase in your need for and in your actual sense of control (which does not neccessarily mean that you will be in control, but you will at least feel as if you are in control), an inflated ego (whatever that means to you), which should help you to better deal with the uncertainties in common situations which you encounter every day.

This sounds like excatly the opposite of what most of the stuff discussed round here emphasises, which is: "Service, service and more service and in the meantime we will try to crush your will (ego?), so that you won't  feel too bad about it."

The darkness and the lightness, the division of energies and stuff like that are all part of a sales pitch, and by the way quite a nice one though.

Smiley

bp

P.S. If you need a teacher from that kind of "dark" side, go visit dr. Rugelj, he is by far superior to all those who speak of "division of energies", "dark forces" etc.

IP Logged

himynameis

Equilibrium.
Earth
Reply #14 - 22.05.2003 at 17:42:01

Rugelj, as many others, is driven by Cause & Effect driver, which is not a proper way to live. But I'm not saying I don't understand him. I do. Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2