Pages: 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 ... 416
(Read 1682226 times)
Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Re: end of days 2012 and beyond
Reply #6045 - 15.02.2017 at 15:22:34

so še eno porecikliral od alternativcev...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4226566/Scientists-discover-massi...

tok o maintream medijih  Cheesy

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #6046 - 20.02.2017 at 11:02:55

Quote:
Savdska Arabija navečji uvoznik, ZDA največji izvoznik orožja
Glede na države je bila v obdobju 2012-2016 največja uvoznica orožja Savdska Arabija, sledi pa ji Indija, ki na nacionalni ravni ne proizvaja orožja. Preostali največji uvozniki so Kitajska, Združeni arabski emirati in Alžirija. ZDA ostajajo največji izvoznik orožja - njihov delež na trgu je v petletnem obdobju znašal 33 odstotkov. Sledijo jim Rusija s 23-odstotnim deležem, Kitajska s 6,2-odstotnim deležem ter Francija, ki je s šestodstotnim deležem za slabe pol odstotne točke prehitela Nemčijo. Peterica držav je poskrbela za skoraj 75 odstotkov svetovnega izvoza orožja.

ko hočjo vturavat žrtve vojn, ki jih povzročajo največji prodajalci in kupci orožja, lepo prosim, gor je jasno, kdo je odgovoren za stanje v svetu in kdo je dolžan sprejet begunce vse

http://www.rtvslo.si/svet/v-zadnjih-petih-letih-prodanega-najvec-orozja-po-letu-...

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #6047 - 22.02.2017 at 10:44:49

http://www.zurnal24.si/bill-gates-opozoril-na-nevarnost-bioterorizma-clanek-2862...

lol oz. je napovedal kaj sponzorira in za kaj si on prizadeva

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #6048 - 25.02.2017 at 13:20:05

Why do witches across the world want President Trump out of office when the stars of heaven supported his victory? The answer is simple: because witches that practice black magic are aligned with spiritual darkness. With Lilith, the ancient demoness, in transit of Sagittarius we see witchcraft creeping into the mediascape which Sagittarius rules.

For those who don't yet know Lilith is adored and idolized by Satanic witches. In the spirit world Lilith is known as "the mother of witches and harlots." She gives false empowerment to women, she inspires regressive gender division, she destroys marriages, she abuses and kills children, and she preys upon undisciplined men.

It has pained Amari and I for years that so many allegedly conscious people have favorable views of Lilith. The deception and manipulation of Lilith is rampant and many poor women have become partially or fully possessed by this destructive wretch. Lilith has absolutely nothing to do with God or the divine feminine.

As Lilith continues to transit Sagittarius you will see more and more of her evil influence in the realms of media, politics, law, and religion. Her weapons in Sagittarius are slander, libel, sophistry, falsification, incitement, blasphemy, frivolous litigation, and attempts to lure souls away from God and into Satanic spiritual practices.

I write this update with the blessing of my great wife Amari who also knows Lilith as a malevolent demoness. I have daughters whom I love, I love to see women being genuinely empowered, I detest the suppression of the divine feminine, and I have nothing to do with old world models of patriarchy. I just know the truth about Lilith...

In cosmic service,

Astrologer Salvador Russo & Mystic Amari

IP Logged

M.L.

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6049 - 26.02.2017 at 10:24:38

Prepare Your Houses
Much strife and confusion is coming to the earth. There will be eruptions of violence, murder, strife and infighting in various places. Much tension shall abound, and brother shall strike out at brother. The line is being drawn tight.

(NOTE: In the spirit here, I saw a line, like a tightrope wire, being tightened and tightened, until it looked like it would just snap from the tension.)
When I speak to the angels, what is holding back the war will be released, and battles will break out in many places. War will break out. Fighting and killing will seem to be everywhere at once. This is the beginning of the end. Prepare your houses. Prepare your hearts, for the end is upon you. The end of all things quickly approaches.
My children in the earth, My true children, will shine like a beacon in this dark time. Miracles will abound, My Word will go forth with great boldness and authority as it did in the time My Son Jesus walked the earth, and many souls will be added unto My Kingdom. The end is very near now as these souls enter just before the door is shut.
Prepare your houses. Prepare your hearts, for the end is upon you.

http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.si/

Pa lep pozdrav

Vrnimo Življenju življenje.

IP Logged

gape
YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Reply #6050 - 27.02.2017 at 13:42:09

Lahko pa da se tudi motim ...

The Administrator of this yabb and domain.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #6051 - 19.03.2017 at 12:09:47

IP Logged

M.L.

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6052 - 21.03.2017 at 17:18:58

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #6053 - 22.03.2017 at 00:10:14

IP Logged

M.L.

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6054 - 24.03.2017 at 20:18:31

White Slavery Coming to America
Wednesday as I prayed, I saw a very brief vision in the Spirit of a group of light skinned people being used as slaves. I knew the place it was happening was here in America, and what I saw was horrific.

About a week earlier, after praying many days to receive visions about the end times, I had seen a very brief open vision of an infant being cooked rotisserie style over a campfire on a spittle at night, somewhere in a wooded area. It was so awful, I thought surely I must have mistaken what I saw, but I learned long ago that true visions are not forgotten, you can still recall every detail 20 years later if it is truly a vision from the Lord because a vision from Him resides in your spirit, not in your memory. And this one was still more than vivid in my recall.

In this newer vision, a group of lighter skinned men, women and older children were being held in a makeshift cage of sorts. They could stand up in the small space where they were crowded in, but they had almost no clothing on. Their captors were darker skinned and very cruel to them. They were being denied food and other basic needs. I could see they were cold and begging, but they were not being given clothing, although there was clothing there to give them. They were dirty and very afraid. One larger, dark skinned man sat on a makeshift throne type chair built of logs and branches, laughing and ridiculing them. I saw that he controlled the group around him who served him, and he controlled what happened to those in the cage. I also knew that those perpetrating the slavery were other Americans.

I knew I was seeing something I had glimpsed before in less detail – and was what I thought of as “White Slavery.” I knew it was being perpetrated in a time when law enforcement no longer kept order and protected people in our nation. I knew it sprang out of hatred from generations back that had been passed down from the time of slavery when America was a new nation. Satan was taking opportunity through the hearts and souls of those who had refused to forgive.

I wanted to weep at what I saw because I knew in the spirit that this was not an isolated incident, but a prevailing condition, and that many had been taken captive in this desperate time.

The scene I saw was in a wooded area, and I could not tell what year I was in or when it will happen. Judging by the foliage, I would say it was summer or thereabouts, and day time, but that was all I could see. The living conditions were very primitive. I felt the grid had gone down and people were just living however they could and that scavenging for food was a full-time pursuit of those who were left in the land because there was just no food of any kind anywhere.

The people in the cage were being held by a gang of thug types of darker skin color. I could feel that the people being held were being treated very cruelly, being made to bow and serve, but more than that, being made to beg for their lives and the lives of their loved ones, and then being ridiculed and whipped to death, for no reason other than the entertainment of those who were stronger and controlled them.

I knew the women and teenaged girls were routinely being raped and abused, and the men were sometimes tortured by being made to watch as those they loved were hurt in this way. And I could feel that the corpses of those tortured or whipped to death were thrown to the wild beasts for food, with total disregard. It was like the slavery of the 1800s in reverse, and far worse. I could feel that no law enforcement of any kind would be coming to save these poor people.

I felt that all the larger, important cities and all the government was gone at this point, and the people left alive were just trying to figure out how to survive. It felt in the vision like gangs of heartless robbers and killers had taken over various areas, and this was the result.

Lord, what is this coming that I see? Please give us a word about this.

White slavery is coming to America. Have you no part in it, My people, for I will not hold those guiltless who do. There is much innocent blood spilled on this land, and more bloodshed is coming.

An evil Spirit of Slavery is planned by the enemy for the time of lawlessness coming to the land of America. When this spirit is released, atrocities will be committed upon those taken captive.

My people, pray for much mercy in this time, for the evil that will prevail in your land as this happens will be very great, and it will be widespread. Desperation will fill the hearts of all in the land as they realize America is destroyed, and depravity will be evident in all the land.

Those left in this time will have little hope of any kind. Pray you to be counted worthy to escape all that is to come.

Pa lep pozdrav.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #6055 - 02.04.2017 at 19:18:00

IP Logged

gape
YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Reply #6056 - 17.04.2017 at 11:53:03

Lahko pa da se tudi motim ...

The Administrator of this yabb and domain.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

M.L.

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6057 - 20.04.2017 at 06:55:06

America Will Fall
  A great storm comes to the land of America, a storm that will bring much chaos, and much indecision in high places. America is on the brink of war, but its general is not ready.

Fires will burn across America and much unrest shall abound. A people divided cannot stand, and the enemies of America will seize that moment to invade. America will fall to the hands of her enemies because she has turned her back on Me, and no longer has My protection.

Prepare yourselves, My people, for war is coming to America and other countries as well. The end is upon you for all of My Word shall be fulfilled in this generation. You shall see the rise of the Evil One, but you will be powerless to stop what must take place that I may bring you home to Me, and cleanse this land.

Be strong, be courageous – stand strong on your faith in Me and do not turn from it, for this is the greatest danger. Fear not those who can kill the body, fear only the one who can kill both body and soul. Do not be afraid to profess My Name, for I am with you when you do this, and I will be very merciful to you.

Pa lep pozdrav.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #6058 - 20.04.2017 at 14:11:19

programiranja na vojno mam poln kufer, kera manipulacija in propaganda

enga človeka ne poznam, k hoče met vojno.

ujet in kaznovat vse ki širijo propagando to, ukint medije in lažnjivo tv pa bo

IP Logged

M.L.

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6059 - 20.04.2017 at 21:44:25

Se opravičujem, jaz samo posredujem stvari in pojme.
nisem nestrpen do drugače mislečih.

Veliko ljudi ve kaj se bo zgodilo, kdor spi pač spi.

Fašizem je že zdavnaj pokazal svoje rezultate in danes je zopet na planu.

Pa lep pozdrav.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 ... 416