The Land of YaBB
Re: doomsday 2012 end of days
Reply #4260 - 07.10.2011 at 13:07:21

Mr.Smith wrote on 05.10.2011 at 22:15:43:
FTF FILMS: OCCUPY WALL STREET - AN HOUR OF TRUTH 2011

http://youtu.be/kPBIpIjc2OM

na trenutke kr solza hoče prtečt ...

Lahko pa da se tudi motim ...

The Administrator of this yabb and domain.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Boštyxz

I Love YaBB 2!
Slovenija
Reply #4261 - 08.10.2011 at 10:07:02

satis wrote on 05.10.2011 at 08:52:03:
saj to se ve, da so napadli zaradi interesa, žalostno je, da smo tudi mi v NATU. Podobna zgodba je bila, ko so napadli Irak, tudi Husein je bil pripravljen na pogovore, da pridejo inšpektorji v državo, pa nič, jastrebi so napadli. Na koncu nastrada narod, pa tudi te krivice se morajo enkrat izravnat, da nekdo udari nazaj proti tem lažnim demokratom, ki junaško branijo ljudi pred nevarnostjo, a so sami nevarnost za svet.

Zdej mi je jasn tud to, zakaj se to dogaja, ...

Žal ...

Lp + #

IP Logged

gape
YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Reply #4262 - 08.10.2011 at 11:55:48

Boštyxz wrote on 08.10.2011 at 10:07:02:
saj to se ve, da so napadli zaradi interesa, žalostno je, da smo tudi mi v NATU. Podobna zgodba je bila, ko so napadli Irak, tudi Husein je bil pripravljen na pogovore, da pridejo inšpektorji v državo, pa nič, jastrebi so napadli. Na koncu nastrada narod, pa tudi te krivice se morajo enkrat izravnat, da nekdo udari nazaj proti tem lažnim demokratom, ki junaško branijo ljudi pred nevarnostjo, a so sami nevarnost za svet.

Žal ...

Lp + #

men sam ni jasno kako je možno da skor use nategujejo k otroke čist skoz ...
kot da ni nekdo pel da;
lahko neteguješ nekaj ljudi, nekaj časa
ne moreš pa vseh ves čas

pa zgleda da se je zmotu ...

če bi glupi ameri ne zgubil služb in bajt, bi še kr sužnje igral ...
tko da mi je minimalno čudn zakaj jim ne potalajo glupih služb ... in bi mel mir ... nobenih protestov nikjer

zakaj imperialisti pluvajo u svojo skledo?

WWW WWW  
IP Logged

ego-3p

Reply #4263 - 08.10.2011 at 12:32:58

Mogoce jim pa pase da je tako  , imperialistom  Wink

IP Logged

M.L.

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4264 - 08.10.2011 at 21:21:08

THE CUP OF THE WRATH OF MY FURY IS COME TO THE FULL
Home > A Testament Against The World... The Lord's Rebuke > THE CUP OF THE WRATH OF MY FURY IS COME TO THE FULL

10/7/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord God: PEOPLES OF THE EARTH! YOUR ATROCITIES HAVE KINDLED A GREAT FIRE WITHIN ME! I AM ENRAGED AS I LOOK UPON ALL THESE MURDERED INNOCENT! MY FURY HAS COME UP INTO MY FACE AS I LOOK UPON ALL YOUR FALSE GODS, OH ADULTEROUS AND PERVERSE GENERATION!

Lo, multitudes of idols fill every corner! Both the believer and unbeliever bow down and serve their gods! For ALL nations worship the works of their own hands! Lo, they have placed the creation and the love of their own ideas over their Creator! False deities abound, while science and corrupt religion rules over them! Mere theories become truth and doctrine, and lawlessness is widely accepted! The love of money has become their new taskmaster; and materialism, their god!... Behold, sins of every kind imaginable flow through every land! Yea, as a mighty river it flows into every nation, reaching unto new heights as the walls are broken down, overtopped by the quickly rising waters! The levees are eroded from beneath, undermined continually, widening the breach!...

Behold! A great flood of sin has ensued! A terrible deluge!

Covering the face of the whole Earth!...

And still, the fear of The Lord is all but forgotten!...

THUS THE CUP OF THE WRATH OF MY FURY IS COME TO THE FULL!

For My Kingdom comes! And MY will shall be done on Earth as in Heaven! Even as I had purposed it from the beginning, so shall it be done to this generation! For My throne is set high above the highest heavens, and the Earth is but a footstool set beneath My feet!... FOR I AM THE LORD! YAHUWAH IS MY NAME!

Therefore, let the enemies of The Lord be gathered; let them be gathered together in one place... Let the whole earth bow down! Let every high mountain be crushed beneath the weight of My indignation, until everything high and lofty is broken down, and every stronghold of man is brought down with a great crash!... Until every city is plowed like a field!... CUT DOWN THE TREES! Let neither stump nor root be left in it! Break off the branches and destroy every vine!

For the vine of man is wickedness, and the stronghold of man is a dwelling place of evil. For every pillar of man is a tree of abomination; his every branch bears rotten fruit to infect the masses. Lo, his root plunges ever deeper into darkness, that he might secure his place and gain strength in his rebellion against The Lord.

Therefore, I must remove My sheep and gather up every lamb...

And DESTROY all these kingdoms of men!

No more shall My beloved be subject to this threshing ground! No more shall My children be hurt upon your threshing floor, oh most wicked generation!... I must call My children home, that they may be with Me where I am.

Yet many refuse My voice, and will not listen to the sound of this trumpet. They plug their ears and hide their faces. They ignore My call and loathe My messengers!... These obstinate children endeavor to grab hold of My robes with one hand, while pushing Me away with the other!

I reach down to them, with both hands I bend down to embrace them, yet they want no part with Me as I truly am. Behold, I have offered them bread, yea manna from Heaven has been sent down for them, and how do they repay Me?... They stomp upon My bread and refuse all manna provided them! Yea, they loathe My correction and break My Commandments!... Doing so in the name of The Holy One!

Yes, in MY OWN NAME they do all these things! By permission they claim they are free to do all these things!... By permission, under grace, they excuse themselves, that they might do all this evil in My name!... LAWLESS PEOPLE!  PERVERSE AND DEGENERATE GENERATION! YOUR “FAITH” IS A LOATHSOME SORE UPON THE SKIN, A CANKER UPON THE LIP OF ALL WHO SING ME PRAISES IN YOUR COURTS!  I never knew you! Depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness! Declares The Lord.

Shall you provoke Me to anger?! Shall you forsake The Moral Law, in the name of Grace and Him crucified, that you might provoke Me to anger?!... YOU KNOW NOTHING OF GRACE! THE TRUE NATURE OF THE HOLY ONE IS HIDDEN FROM YOUR EYES!  Your knowledge is useless! Your learned leaders desecrate My name and pollute My people everyday! And when they heard of My anger they did not repent, neither were they ashamed, nor did they know how to blush! And when I commanded this trumpet be blown, did they perk up their ears to listen? Did they come close, to know the heart of the matter?... NO! Instead they mocked and refused to give heed, turning their backs on The Holy One of Israel!

Therefore, thus declares The Lord,

To this most foolish and perverse generation:

You shall not escape! Nor shall you leave this threshing floor!...

Death shall be your only relief! And martyrdom, your only escape!

Thus says The Lord, to all these blind and deaf children, to all these desolate people: How is it you refuse My voice and question My ways, without ceasing, and have yet to consider your own?... Test your hearts! Look upon your motives! Shall you question My ways, though you yet stand in the court of your own deceitful hearts?! For I tell you, the lies thereof have led you astray and the tablets thereof lack justice.

My cause is not pleaded before the people, and the jury of your peers upholds every evil platform. Therefore their cause shall crush them, and their controversy shall consume them! Says The Lord. For the cause of The Lord is forgotten, and the controversy of The Lord is held in secret!... MY EVERY DECREE, FORSAKEN! Yet the cause of The Lord shall be fulfilled in His messengers, and the controversy of The Lord shall be trumpeted from the rooftops!... And the sin of this wicked generation shall be exposed, for they have altogether hated Me!

For every man is led by the deceits of his flesh, lo he is married to the selfish desires of his own heart, and all the while The Written Law of God is cast off! It is regarded as foreign, antiquated and obsolete, in the eyes of this so-called modern generation of enlightened peoples... YOU ARE PERVERSE IN MY SIGHT! A WHOLE GENERATION OF ARROGANT AND HIGH-MINDED PEOPLE! Says The Lord.

And what of you, oh churches of men?

What has happened to you?!...

Why have you also forsaken Me?!...

How is it you have altogether become like the heathen,

With the vanity of the world gleaming in your eye,

With the lusts thereof filling your heart and mind?

I DO NOT KNOW YOU! Your self-created god is foreign to Me!... A great and horrible desecration of My name!  Look at all these material things you have acquired, look upon all these idols you serve. You are surrounded on every side, you are boxed in with no escape.  

Therefore am I come down to destroy all these things! Therefore am I come to wipe them from the face of the whole Earth! For the multitude of all these idols must I destroy the kingdoms of men!... Such foolish and captive children...

I am The Only God, Your Creator, Your Fashioner, The Maker of All Things, The God who formed you by His own hands... I GAVE YOU BREATH!... And still you bring unwarranted charges against Me, and think My ways unfair! Shall you continue to persecute those I have sent to you, and provoke Me to anger?!... I tire of all your accusations! Your unending presumptuous ways weary Me! I can no longer bear to look upon all your lies and falsehoods! Your heresies have grown unimpeded, filling your unjust courts, which I hate!

Oh abominable vine, how long shall you grow contrary

To the way I have established?!

How long shall you oppose My Word,

And pollute My name, by upholding your own way?!...

I AM THE LORD!

Therefore, the courts of your hearts, by which you seek to draw charges against The Great I AM, are unjust and very foolish! These courts, in which you seek to weigh Me, are unfair, and shall be your undoing! For your weights are deceitful; your arrogant hearts, corrupt!

Shall you attempt to persecute The Lord your God?!... Yet you have persecuted Me, DAYS WITHOUT END! Says The Lord. For you have loathed My messengers and spit upon My servants! You have slandered My bride and lifted up your heel against My elect!... Shall I not then, also bring charges against YOU?! Even against you, oh churches of men?!

Shall I not judge your courts and recompense your actions?! Shall I not correct My people, and bring upon them swift discipline?! Shall I not bring down judgment and pour out justice upon this wicked generation?!... Lo, the decree has went forth! The sentence has been declared! And behold, I shall institute the punishment without delay! For you have all dealt unjustly with Me! Says The Lord your God.

Do I now also lack justice in your eyes? Have My ways become unfair in your sight? Shall you continue to cast off My servants as madmen, because they have forsaken everything to follow Me? Yet day and night, you watch over your precious idols, and secure all your cherished possessions, that you might sit securely upon the throne of your vanity. Your goals are foolishness and wind, plans and aspirations which shall shortly come to nothing, passing from many of you even before the time... Lo all things, which you love, shall be ripped from your arms in one day! Behold, I shall purge your hearts by calamity, and empty your minds by astonishment! And you shall break on account of all these things coming to pass before your eyes!... Behold! Spirit and body shall be broken together!

For I have come down to purify and to take away!...

That the defiant may bow down next to all these crumbling walls!

That the high-minded may be cast face down,

In the midst of great calamity!...

Multitudes of dead bodies strewn about in the streets of every city!

For the defiant walk proud; they shall be humbled. The high-minded speak foolishly, with their mouths wide open, leading many astray; they shall be severely abased. Yet the truly wicked shall have no place, for they shall be brought down into the silence of death, for this is their due reward. Yet the stench of their rotting corpses shall testify, and the sight of their broken bodies shall speak loudly with one accord... And The Lord, alone, shall be exalted in that day!

Yet The Lord is not without mercy...

Therefore those, in whom I see of Myself,

In whom I am shown to be foremost, shall escape...

And after, those who willingly bow down,

And call upon My name in Truth, shall be delivered.

Yet My people remain very foolish. They think themselves wise in their own eyes, and in their great arrogance they rest upon their own doctrine, while embracing every tradition, of which I hate! Look how they love their idols! They revere their great statues and seek renown from among their own, that they might receive praise from men! And oh how they love their filthy churches and revere the image in which they have recreated ME!...

Vrnimo Življenju življenje.

IP Logged

M.L.

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4265 - 08.10.2011 at 21:22:05

se nadaljuje:

BROOD OF VIPERS! Congregation of sly and deceitful soothsayers!... All you smooth-talkers, who lull My people to sleep and seduce My children to commit fornication with the harlot!... With your speech you woo My people to follow you into death! Your counsel brings them down to the pit! You provide My people with security, in false hope, and put forth divinations of peace and safety, preaching prosperity in monologues of false praise and fake passion, misusing My own Word to uphold your foundation!... Twisting it for unrighteous gain!... Shall I not repay?! Shall not My discipline be very severe?!

CHURCHES OF MEN! Have you taken no thought to My judgments?! How is it you have ignored My every admonition?!... Admonitions which you were to ponder on your beds at night, and dwell upon while gazing at your reflection in the morning.

Lo, I have whispered to you in a still small voice, yet you had no ears to hear. Behold, I have written to you by the pen of My prophets, yet you refused to see. Yea, I have shouted to you by the mouth of My messengers, yet you would not give heed!... Rather, you think Me evil and My speech contemptible!

Yet in My love I have spoken to you; in My mercy I have warned you. Yea, many of My servants have been pricked in their hearts, and have confronted these men in authority. Yes, they have pointed the finger at all these perverse doctrines and are unsettled by all these detestable traditions, for they are The Called Out. Yes, My servants are unsettled and have come out, for I have pricked them in their hearts, to the cause of the great division... For I have brought this sword! Therefore, let the uproar ensue!

For The Name of God has been polluted

And the sanctity of My Word corrupted, for evil gain!...

THE CHURCHES OF MEN ARE UNCLEAN!  

Therefore must My people come out from among them,

That I may break apart all these false foundations!

That I may bring down all these high walls and towering steeples!

LET THE SPIRES BE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN! MAKE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD! LET THE POWER AND GLORY OF THE LORD BE SEEN WITHOUT OBSTRUCTION!... Behold! A battle cry is heard! The voices of My watchmen are lifted up against their own people! For the enemy dwells within the gates!

My witnesses fight in the name of righteousness, yet those within the gate will not give heed. They refuse to come out of their sanctuaries, they will not depart from their man-made temples... Wicked and slothful servants!

They know not which master they serve, yet I tell you, they serve satan; and by their rebellion have they declared their allegiance. For they love their revenue and seek always to expand their businesses. They increase their storehouses of wealth, building up riches by their own authority!... And all this they do greedily, IN MY NAME!

Behold, they have hated Me and My Sabbaths!... Shall I not repay?! Shall I not set all these crooked paths straight?! For the heart of this people is very corrupt! They remain lost in their own deceptions!... They have indeed provoked Me to anger!

Therefore, because these people have treated My words with contempt, and have not ceased from crying, “False!”... Behold, I shall make My words in the mouths of My prophet’s fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them! For they liken My prophets to predators, and speak of My messengers as though they were brute beasts risen up from the past, as snakes rearing their heads across the ages.

Therefore, My servants shall indeed bite them!... As the adder they shall rear their heads and strike! Like the fangs of a venomous snake shall their words pierce the skin and flow into the veins! With the strength of a brute beast shall My servants pass through the midst of them! And not one shall have strength enough to withstand them or prevent them, by any means! For I am great in power and none shall restrain Me, nor prevent My words from speaking, when I pour them out upon the desolate! Says The Lord.

Behold, My own people flee from the word of My mouth!

Look how they run from My every proclamation!

I can not speak to them, for they do always resist Me,

Nor do they seek Me in truth...

LO THEY FIGHT AGAINST ME! THEY DO NOT KNOW ME!

For the sake of pretense, they draw near to Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips, yet their heart is very far from Me... IT IS EXCEEDINGLY REMOVED! They do not think about Me, nor am I in their thoughts... Behold, I am purged from their consciences!

They have not pondered My Law as David, I am far removed... Behold, I am as a foreigner to them. And when I speak, they accuse Me of being too harsh... Overtones of a forgotten past. They claim My teachings are too hard and do not fit with their established doctrine. They refuse My food and will not eat from My plate, and want nothing to do with My table. For regurgitated food is their delight, diseased doctrine is their only accepted plate, for they have grown accustomed to their own filthy table... Behold, their forefathers call out from the grave! Their wicked cause continues!... In the faces of their descendents it is clearly seen! Upon their lips the blasphemy of their forefathers continues to be heard!

And so they persecute Me in their deceitful courts,

And place Me on trial because of My words!...

Lo, they deny The Truth and put The Author of Life to an open shame!

How long shall this perverse and arrogant people weigh Me in the balances, with pre-weighted scales?! For I am held up against their own doctrine, placed opposite their own deceitful weights! To this day I am treated as a criminal! I am spit upon everyday!... Beaten and scourged by My own people! How many times shall you crucify Me?! How long shall you pierce your King?!

For no man of God is pleasant in their sight, no messenger is accepted, unless they deal wickedly, unless they speak to them lies and pleasant things. Unless they prophesy to them deceits, they will not be accepted nor will they listen. Have I not spoken the truth to them, that they may know it? Have I not sung to them, that they may learn the melody of My song? Have I not sent many servants to help them, to lead them from their self-imprisonment?...

Lo, I have stretched out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, who walk in a way that is not good, according to their own thoughts, a people who continually provoke Me to anger to My face. I have sent down both the early and latter rains in their due season, to a desolate people who are in dire thirst, that I might cool their tongues... A people who hide themselves in very dry places, that they might be sheltered from the heat of the noonday sun... Behold, I poured out My life for them, for My love runs deep! A fountain of living waters!... Of which they have forsaken, utterly!

Therefore, The Great and Dreadful Day of The Lord is declared!

The days of martyrdom, set!...

The days in which the court of God shall be cleansed!

And the hearts of many shall be remade and established anew,

In the blood of The Lamb!...

Even among the remnant, whom The Lord shall call.

Thus I say to you, once again: Test your hearts by the line which is true, by the line which I have given you. No longer tempt your God nor claim My ways unfair, nor My judgments unjust.

Am I unfair? Is The Lord your God unjust? Or are the courts of your hearts so corrupt, that you can no longer discern properly? Are your hearts so covered with blackness, that your eyes can no longer penetrate this darkness which surrounds you?... For I tell you, you have blocked My way before you; I am no longer seen by you... I am hidden from your eyes!

And where am I found? Do I stand upon your pulpits? Am I only seen in images of stained glass? Am I bent down and overlain with a cloth, which you call the altar? Am I a god found only in your rituals? Am I a god of religious sacraments to you?...

Or am I God?... He who defends the cause of the fatherless and the orphan; He who commands His people to provide shelter for the homeless, and uphold the cause of the needy, the aged and the widow? Do I not hold the scales of truth and weigh all in the balances?! Am I not a discerner of the heart and of the mind, He who knows the innermost thoughts and intentions?!

For the heart of this people has waxed gross,

For they seek to have Me, but only in accordance with their own way…

A god without authority,

A god who does not hear,

A god who does not see...

Lest I look upon them and judge them too harshly.

My ways are not sufficient for them, for they will not abandon their sin, nor are they willing to forsake all they have built up in their vanity. For their arrogance is uplifted, and their pride is securely enthroned beneath them, says The Lord.

Therefore it is no longer sufficient that I send only one prophet or a single witness, for the foreheads of this modern generation are hardened, harder than adamant stone... Multitudes of dead and dying peoples, with countenances set hard against The Lord and His anointed! Thus I shall not send just one, nor am I sending thirty or sixty, or even one hundred men, but 144,000 shall I send to this obstinate people!

For the sake of mercy I am sending them, and for a trumpet and alarm against the cities...  A special offering, who shall not suffer at the hands of wicked men, nor be given up to slaughter. For The Lord their God shall dwell in them and among them, with a portion far greater than the Elijah of old!

Woe to ALL who refuse them and shut their ears from hearing them! Woe to all the inhabitants of the Earth, who walk contrary to the way I have set! For who can escape the righteous anger of God?! Who can sidestep the way of The Lord?!... For My fire is unquenchable! Consuming wrath from The Almighty!

The God of recompense is come down, that all may know Me! For the wicked and the evil of heart shall perish at My hand! They shall be consumed! And the ungodly and the defiled shall perish together! For all those who utterly refuse Me shall die in their uncleanness, and they who willfully forsake Me shall be cast into eternal darkness!

For these did not seek out My Salvation, which I had provided for them...

They wanted no part with Me, as I truly am.

Behold, My blood was poured out for them,

Yet they continued to curse My name...

I offered them new garments, white and shining, as white as snow,

Yet they pushed out the hand and stiffened their necks...

They did not cease from lifting up their heel against Me.

Therefore, My robes shall be dipped in blood,

When My sword is fully unsheathed!

For I shall surely slay every last one of them!

FOR I AM COME DOWN TO REPAY! Says The Lord.

Yes, the mouth of YaHuWaH has spoken!...

REPENT!

Pa lep pozdrav.

Vrnimo Življenju življenje.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #4266 - 10.10.2011 at 22:50:40

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

gape
YaBB Administrator
p

I love YaBB!
The Land of YaBB
Reply #4267 - 11.10.2011 at 12:08:20

Petra. wrote on 10.10.2011 at 22:50:40:

hudo lepo je povedu striček

... can we learn from our ancestors?

... create better world ...

WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #4268 - 11.10.2011 at 19:57:53

mal o eleninu

pol pa bo striček greg v drugem delu

IP Logged

Boštyxz

I Love YaBB 2!
Slovenija
Reply #4269 - 11.10.2011 at 23:54:35

gape wrote on 08.10.2011 at 11:55:48:

Žal ...

Lp + #

kot da ni nekdo pel da;
ne moreš pa vseh ves čas

tko da mi je minimalno čudn zakaj jim ne potalajo glupih služb ... in bi mel mir ... nobenih protestov nikjer

Zato, ker se to Mora tko zgodit, kajti drugač se jih nebomo rešil' .

Morajo iti "predaleč" , zato, da se Človeštvo prebudi, in se jih "očisti" , teh parazitov zblodenih .

Lp do tedaj, ajd', čaw .

IP Logged

Boštyxz

I Love YaBB 2!
Slovenija
Reply #4270 - 11.10.2011 at 23:59:51

M.L. wrote on 08.10.2011 at 21:22:05:
se nadaljuje:

Pa lep pozdrav.

Brat, ... sem pa ravn' prejle taaaaake kritike slišu od enega brata glede tega Timotya , da sem precej bolj siguren v svoje prepričanje da je nagovorjen od unega, "od dol" , tko', da jaz zdaj še toliko manj zaupam temu Timkotu ( pa že prej nisem skoraj nič).

Lp + #

IP Logged

Devi
p

ravno prav
Dolenjska
Reply #4271 - 12.10.2011 at 16:22:22

men tud ni jasno
sam v smislu unega razcepa o katerem je inelia govorila, se svetova ločujeta, ljudje se osveščajo, tatemni pa tekmujejo med sabo za vodstvo
imperialisti niso enotni in tačas ko se med sabo driblajo kdo bo glavni, jim bojo vsi ljudje ušli Wink padli so v lastno igro

Nobena čarovnija ne more ničesar spremeniti v kaj drugega, tega ni; sprememba v predstavi v srcu čarovnije je spoznanje, ne ustvarjanje.&&(S. Palwick)

IP Logged

Boštyxz

I Love YaBB 2!
Slovenija
Reply #4272 - 12.10.2011 at 22:15:03

Boštyxz wrote on 11.10.2011 at 23:54:35:

Žal ...

Lp + #

kot da ni nekdo pel da;
ne moreš pa vseh ves čas

Zato, ker se to Mora tko zgodit, kajti drugač se jih nebomo rešil' .

Morajo iti "predaleč" , zato, da se Človeštvo prebudi, in se jih "očisti" , teh parazitov zblodenih .

Lp do tedaj, ajd', čaw .

(p.s., zato si pljuvajo . In tega se še niti sami ne zavedajo .  Lp + # )

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #4273 - 14.10.2011 at 16:41:05

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p