pilcom.si

HomeHelpSearchMembersLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(Read 62553 times)
Loops of Infinity
Ex Member

Re: TUT * A note... from the Universe
Reply #30 - 11.04.2005 at 12:48:43

She was only 4 years old, but what she said that morning struck me like a bolt of lightning.

"I know where people go when they die," she blurted out.

"Where do they go, princess?"

"They go back to normal."

IP Logged

japka

Reply #31 - 11.04.2005 at 12:58:47

5 krat na dan

IP Logged

Loops of Infinity
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 13.04.2005 at 13:40:39

I understand, that you must wonder, sometimes to the point of bewilderment, at what you're truly capable of doing. Yet, therein lies the "problem", because living the life of your dreams is far more about what I'm capable of doing.

Oh, how I love being me -
    The Universe

IP Logged

Loops of Infinity
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 29.04.2005 at 09:49:48

Nope. No one on this end is authorized, nor even interested, in telling someone on your end when their thoughts are in conflict. Can you blame us? We'd immediately risk being labeled critical, unsupportive, and misguided. Forget it!

But that's perfectly all right, because the system in place still leaves folks on your side a choice: manifesting chaos and disappointment, or introspection. And both ultimately reveal the truth.

Win-win, sort of.

The Universe

IP Logged

Loops of Infinity
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 29.04.2005 at 10:00:50

New souls look to secrets, rights, and rituals.

Advanced souls look to science, math, and evidence.

And old souls look within.

Look within.

The Universe

???

IP Logged

m
p

Reply #35 - 03.05.2005 at 08:56:33

Quote:
New souls look to secrets, rights, and rituals.

Advanced souls look to science, math, and evidence.

And old souls look within.

Look within.

The Universe

???

U, men je bil ful všeč.  Cheesy

Joj kolk radi drug drugemu izdiramo iveri iz oči! Cheesy

IP Logged

japka

Reply #36 - 27.05.2005 at 15:15:11

Do you know what we used to call you before you leapt into the jungles of time and space, *****? "Gutsy."

Do you know what we call you now?  "An example."

Do you know what we'll call you when you return? "Teacher."

5 krat na dan

IP Logged

m
p

Reply #37 - 01.06.2005 at 09:07:05

Funny, isn't it, Marjana, how sometimes the one person you think you have the least to learn from, can teach you the most.

Tallyho,
    The Universe

IP Logged

dada

Reply #38 - 01.06.2005 at 13:41:09

A "Note from the Universe"®... and it's for YOU!

Agh Aghmmm… It’s me again…

The Universe.

I’m feeling kind of adventurous today. You?

Tell you what… let’s do away with some rules. Gravity for starters. Time too. Let’s fly… and be young again. YOUNGER, I mean. Like kids.

Close your eyes and meet me over the very building you’re now in… hovering in space, looking down at its roof, and off into the horizon that surrounds us. Imagine this as I go...

We’re slowly gazing all around, and soaking up the beauty that’s everywhere. THEN, in a flash, everything’s turned snowy white. Pure, radiant white… above, below, and everywhere we look. NOTHING VISIBLE BUT WHITE… with one, microscopic exception.

In the distance, unimaginably far, far away… we see what looks like a tiny, tiny, tiny speck… of GOLD.

Ummmmmm… gold is always good.

At first it appears that the gold is slowly, really slowly, getting bigger… but what’s actually happening, is that we’re getting closer to it. At first it seems we’re moving slowly, but actually, we’re moving at the speed of light… then even faster, it’s just that the gold is so, so far away.

Ages pass, but the ride is awesome! Galaxies pass, but it’s sooooo exciting! Light years pass, but time stands still.

NOW… there’s no more white. Just gold. Nowhere to go, because we’re already there. And it turns out, this gold is so much more than a color… because you can HEAR it too… kind of purring… and you can FEEL its luxurious warmth on your skin, all over your body, and as you breath it, the aroma’s like roses, or plumeria, or jasmine.

Most peculiar, is that you sense IT’S ALIVE, supremely intelligent and acutely aware… OF YOU. You know it knows, what you’re thinking, what you’re feeling, and it’s as if, your happiness is ALL that it cares about.

Not just alive, but responsive too, IMPRESSIONABLE, obliged even, to flood your physical senses… with ALL that you can imagine… like it’s about to do.

Suddenly, the gold begins sparkling… billions and billions of sparkles envelop you… flashing, winking, shining… and slowly, slowly, slowly… it begins to fade away… pixel for pixel, sparkle for sparkle. It begins manifesting itself into something… even more spectacular, dazzling, and magical than what it was… LO AND BEHOLD...

Before your very eyes, right this very moment, the GOLD has transformed itself…

into...

Wednesday

...another day in paradise.

Wow.

Welcome back.

By the way, the GOLD was me all along… so is Wednesday. And I love you with all of my heart.

Tallyho,

The Universe
xxoo

PS – I had to turn the gravity back on… but you’re still younger.

PPS - Whenever you want a change of scenery, just summon the Gold.

To send this "Note" to a Friend...
CLICK HERE!

Music by SquareTex!
E*card by www.tut.com
All Rights Reserved.
...with ALL of my heart...

IP Logged

Loops of Infinity
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 13.07.2005 at 15:08:50

Do you think for a single instant, I'd have ever 'let you go' if all the 'lions and tigers and bears' weren't illusion, and all the friends, laughter, and happy times weren't real?

Well do you?

Silly.
    The Universe

Embarrassed

IP Logged

Loops of Infinity
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 19.07.2005 at 09:48:56

Ironically, those who label others as selfish are actually more concerned with their own well being. And rightly so. Not for their own selfishness, but because they've yet to see its virtue.

The Universe

IP Logged

m
p

Reply #41 - 20.07.2005 at 15:02:18

men je bil pa tale  8)

Sometimes, Marjana, when things take longer than you thought they would, it's just a gentle reminder from your greater self (me), that you have more time than you thought, and that there's a journey to enjoy.

Yeah, like all the time in the world.

The Universe

ta pa še bolj  Shocked

Love, truth and enlightenment. The door, the key, and the inevitable.

In case you were wondering, Marjana.

The Universe

Sometimes understanding their fears, Marjana, helps you to understand their actions, as well as their pain.

And, sometimes understanding their fears helps you to understand your own.

The Universe

Only the chalice that has been sipped from, Marjana, has room for even more.

Bottoms up,
    The Universe

« Last Edit: 20.07.2005 at 16:04:48 by m »  

IP Logged

Loops of Infinity
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 21.07.2005 at 14:41:14

TheONE wrote on 21.07.2005 at 14:00:44:
loops zanima me v cem je smisu bolecine zaradi nekoga ki ti z dejanji dokazuje da se mu crappity smacka?

If you look closely enough, intent upon understanding those things that cause you great pain and consternation, ultimately, I promise you, you'll find great joy and illumination.

Take the bait,
    The Universe

IP Logged

Loops of Infinity
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 25.07.2005 at 10:35:30

Oh yeah, regarding your ancient spiritual contracts, that outlined every facet of the life you now lead? Well, just wanted to remind you that they're all re-written every dawn, and perpetually updated as each day unfolds.

Proving yet again that nothing is meant to be, that you are truly unlimited, and that anything can happen next, if you choose it.

The Universe

IP Logged

X

Vsa moja družina je narejena
iz mesa.

Reply #44 - 26.07.2005 at 15:45:42

I'm sorry to have to tell you this now- I understand you've been having a hard time lately - but we're going to have to let you go. It's nothing personal, you see, it's just that we haven't been making quota lately, we need to streamline, and some feel that frankly you haven't been pulling your own weight. I've been fighting this from the get-go, I stood up for you to the board and explained that you were just in a temporary slump and would start manifesting your true ability any time now, honest, but they were adamant that we had to make cuts.

In the interests of fairness, we're going to let you make an appeal to the Board, to explain circumstances and demonstrate how you are an asset to our little family here. But they're not going to be very forgiving, and they are going to have to make some very harsh decisions to get us back out of the red. If I were you, I'd take this opportunity to seriously re-evaluate your goals, to decide what it is you hope to achieve by working here. Maybe this just isn't the place for you, after all. Either way, I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

Signed,
The Universe

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6