[size=0,1]Could you be (just a little) more specific ? (Grin)[/size]

IP Logged

bp
Ex Member

Re: Kam gre?
Reply #16 - 05.01.2004 at 17:27:29

Quote:
[size=0,1]Could you be (just a little) more specific ? (Grin)[/size]

[size=0,1]Čik pogodi naj bi po srbsko pomenilo nekaj podobnega kot slovensko no pa ugani.[/size]

IP Logged

miha-

Reply #17 - 11.01.2004 at 21:10:54

zakaj bi pa mogla tema km it? ostane tm k je, sam ne vidmo je k je luc przgana..

IP Logged

t
p

Ride si sapis!
Kozmos
Reply #18 - 16.01.2004 at 04:24:59

miha- wrote on 11.01.2004 at 21:10:54:
zakaj bi pa mogla tema km it? ostane tm k je, sam ne vidmo je k je luc przgana..

ne vidimo je, če je luč prižgana

(če vidimo nič, je pa tema)

8)

Nič na svetu nikogar ne čaka. Nič ni dokončano, in vendar nič ne ostane nerazrešeno.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

miha-

Reply #19 - 24.01.2004 at 18:46:50

wii uganu sm!             !! Grin

dobim priponko? Cheesy

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #20 - 28.02.2004 at 15:22:58

And Junnaid asked, "Can you tell me from where the light comes? You have lighted the candle yourself so you must have seen. What is the source of light?"

The boy laughed and he said, "Wait!" And he blew out the candle in front of Junnaid. And he said, "You have seen the light go. Can you tell me where it has gone? If you can tell me where it has gone I will tell you from where it has come, because it has gone to the same place. It has returned to the source."

And Junnaid said, "I had met great philosophers but nobody had made such a beautiful statement: 'It has gone to its very source.' Everything returns to its source finally. Moreover, the child made me aware of my own ignorance. I was trying to joke with the child, but the joke was on me. He showed me that asking foolish questions--'From where has the light come?'--is not intelligent. It comes from nowhere, from nothingness--and it goes back to nowhere, to nothingness."

Junnaid said, "I touched the feet of the child. The child was puzzled. He said, 'Why you are touching my feet?' And I told him, 'You are my Master--you have shown me something. You have given me a great lesson, a great insight.'

"Since that time," Junnaid said, "I have been meditating on nothingness and slowly, slowly I have entered into nothingness. And now the final moment has come when the candle will go out, the light will go out. And I know where I am going--to the same source.
Wink

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2