Sončeve pozitivke
pilcom.si

HomeHelpSearchMembersLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
(Read 21110 times)
himynameis

I wanna die...
09.03.2003 at 02:09:26

...and end this pain called life. Everything that's supposed to be beautiful is fake. Reality is like a hot lava, the more you sink in, the more it burns. People around you think they know everything, when all their answers are directly related to their own personal problems and pains, and are not even a proximate solution for your problems. In other words, it's all bullshit. Happiness and love... what kind of a perverted mind would even DARE to mention these words in a world like this, where everything is based on material - MONEY! If I were in a humorous mood, I'd laugh out loud at every idiot who ever mentions these words again. If I were a cold a psycho-killer, I'd kill every bastard whose tongue dares to spit those words at you; which like a plague stick at you and eat you from inside out, slowly but effectively. And no one would come and even try to help you in a situation like this, no. Instead, they would spit out more crap like this at you, most likely something related to the future, when you KNOW for yourself what is possible and whatnot, but no, they think they are smarter, just because they have issues on their own and they have not yet realized the truth about themselves. Such people don't even KNOW themselves, so how dare they preach others about the things they have no clue about whatsoever. How DARE they judge your life. And even now as I'm typing these words, I expect many to preach again how many beautiful things there are to see in life. Spare me, I know what there is to see for me... I was there in my skin, you weren't. You can't even imagine, so don't try. Now I'm going to hit the sack and hope one millionth time again to never wake up from the dream I'm about to have.

Adios.

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Re: I wanna die...
Reply #1 - 09.03.2003 at 12:10:11

One should DARE to live.
Dare.

IP Logged

himynameis

Reply #2 - 09.03.2003 at 17:08:25

Quote:
One should DARE to live.
Dare.

Hiding behind a tree like yourself? I don't think that's a solution. Your position is not much farther away from mine, so stop deluding yourself trying to delude others in the process, just to disapprove your own view of the truth, which you're trying so hard to hide from.

Nice try, though. Smiley

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09.03.2003 at 17:42:31

I am not about to deny anything.
Nice try, though Wink

IP Logged

himynameis

Reply #4 - 09.03.2003 at 18:06:55

Quote:
I am not about to deny anything.
Nice try, though Wink

Well, that wouldn't be very wise from this point on, would it? By trying to deny anything, would only make you shoot yourself in a foot. So, there wasn't any trying like that in my post.

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 09.03.2003 at 19:47:05

Smiley There we went... to just another conversation.  Tongue
Kiss

IP Logged

bp
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 10.03.2003 at 01:16:43

To be,  or not to be ... that is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take up arms against a sea of troubles - and by opposing them end them?
To die... To sleep... no more...
And by a sleep to say we end the heartache, and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to..
Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished!  

To die...   To sleep...
To sleep?  Perchance to dream!
Ay there's the rub!  For in that sleep of death what dreams may come when we have shuffled off this mortal coil, must give us pause...

There's the respect that makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, the oppressors wrong, the proud man's contumely?
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay?
The insolence of office,
And the spurns that patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make - with a bare bodkin?

Who would fardels bear, to grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,  
The undiscovered country from whose bourn no traveller returns,
Puzzles the will, and makes us bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others we known not of?

Thus conscience doth make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought;
And enterprises of great pith and moment,
With this regard, their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action.

IP Logged

himynameis

Reply #7 - 10.03.2003 at 02:27:22

Blah blah. What a bunch of crap.
I bet Bush is taking some of these directions, though. This one comes to mind:
Or to take up arms against a sea of troubles - and by opposing them end them?

If you think that's really a solution to all the problems, then you automatically support all the wars that have been waged throughout the history.

I hope you realize the big mistake here, because Shakespeare sure didn't. And I don't blame him, he only wrote that half a millennium ago, and many things happened in that time.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #8 - 10.03.2003 at 02:50:56

...and then you wake up, every time in the same shit as you were before...and so on and on, a million more times...so, when you gonna wake up and change your point of view? ???

...because life is so easy from another point of view... Smiley

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

himynameis

Reply #9 - 10.03.2003 at 03:03:38

And another thing (to bp), watch the movie called Cube. See what those that take "your advice" can do to others (observe the cop).

Petra. wrote on 10.03.2003 at 02:50:56:
...and then you wake up, every time in the same shit as you were before...and so on and on, a million more times...so, when you gonna wake up and change your poin of view?

...because life is so easy from another point of view... Smiley

Oh my sweet Kali, I have changed my POV too many times, believe me. But guess what, it never changed jack shit (excuse my language).

So tell me, are you happy in your life? Or do you just like to think you are, while your boyfriend/husband cheats on you, and you don't want to admit it... just because it might change your "point of view", and you might land on the hard ground of reality?

Oh the bliss of the ignorance... some people just can't live without it. Smiley

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #10 - 10.03.2003 at 03:16:42

POV?

I intend to be happy. And of course I have sunny side and shadow, too. So?

And anyway, change yourself and you will change the world.

btw Cube, good idea, boring moovie

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #11 - 10.03.2003 at 03:19:24

And anyway, what is stopping you to be happy in your life?

IP Logged

himynameis

Reply #12 - 10.03.2003 at 03:32:34

Petra. wrote on 10.03.2003 at 03:16:42:
POV?

Point Of View.

I intend to be happy. And of course I have sunny side and shadow, too. So?

As I said, ignorance is bliss. It's the only thing "happy people" resort to these days. But unfortunately, it's not my cup of tea. But if it works for you, thumbs up (which we both know it doesn't work that well). Smiley

And anyway, change yourself and you will change the world.

I never said I want to change the world. But maybe you should change yourself (your "shadows") before you try to change others? Hm, I have a feeling you didn't read the first post very well.

btw Cube, good idea, boring moovie

Good idea for bp, maybe not for you. Boring for those who live through ignorance and those who are superficial. Not saying anything specifically about you, though.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #13 - 10.03.2003 at 03:43:45

I intend to change my self, well I could die, but what to die for then? If I have nothing to live for, I have nothing to die for. I guess. Wink Cheesy

So who and what are you then?

Whatever we speak, we talk to ourself.

And why you shared this with us?

Btw, Hyper Cube was better, but still a little bit too less action, though. Wink

What is keeping you alive then?

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #14 - 10.03.2003 at 03:52:40

Listening to others can be at times a difficult exercise because often the conversation is about someone else and often it is spoken of in a derogatory manner. It seems to be the habit of humanity to speak negative of people. Very rarely do people speak in positive terms. In order to grow spiritually, one needs to listen to others, but not to take literally what is said. It is important, most of all to realize what is being told to you is THEIR truth. It is as they see it, and that vision may be clouded by emotions, often the emotions can be carried in anger, fear or other expressions of emotion for many years, even incarnations.  

In order to grow spiritually, one needs to step aside from the gossip and chatter, and listen but not absorb what is said. This can be a difficult task to begin with because the Self loves gossip and chatter, it never stops itself these activities, and the more it can get the better. So many lives are ruined by listening to the woes, troubles, problems and innuendoes of others. Families have been torn apart, marriages broken, and often the information given is not true, or embellished beyond the actual truth.  

When next time you speak to another, try to say positive things about the person you are speaking about. Ask yourself, "Am I making more of this than is true?" Listen to your conversations and watch what you say to others, and finally, do not listen to gossip, chatter and negative words. If the person cannot say anything good about the person who they are communicating about, it is THEIR problem, somehow though, it often becomes your problem, and then interferes with or upsets the lives of others.  

Maitreya.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7