Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
(Read 93139 times)
Eva
p

Kranj
Re: Prišel je čas...
Reply #90 - 25.12.2003 at 19:47:18

Shocked Roll Eyesall righty then
bla na božičnem kosilu pr tašči - bere zukava taisto knjigo, ki da jo je enkrat pr men vidla in jo je zdej dobila v dar za praznike   ??? 8)

IP Logged

m
p

Reply #91 - 29.12.2003 at 08:40:40

hud tekst... priporočam, če ste si pripravljeni vzet pol urce Smiley

Notes From a Hermit 4/27/3
The Next Nine Years: Background Information
by Ian Lungold

http://www.awakening-healing.com/A-HNewsLetters/2003/Next_Nine_Years_IL.htm

But the Mayan calendar has even broader and more profound implications. As the true meaning of the calendar is solved, it becomes clear that we are living in a creation that evolves according to a pre-set schedule, i.e., the Maya were keeping track of the flow, rate, and intent of Creation itself or the evolution of consciousness throughout Creation. You have heard that history repeats itself. This is now proven fact. There is a repeating pattern to all of Creation. Quantum physics has proven this over and over in the organization of matter. There is a pattern of intentions and events as well. We, or rather Consciousness, have been down this same road 7 times before over the last 16 billion years. Each of these cycles of Creation runs 20 times faster than the last one. The same amount of Creation is paced 20 times tighter. This is why time seems to be going so fast. It is not "time" but Creation itself that is accelerating. There are scheduled impulses on the part of Creation that are affecting global events today and during the next 9 * years until the Mayan calendar ends near 2012.

The actual pattern of Creation described by the Mayan calendar looks like a pyramid which consists of 9 levels or cycles. The bottom level or cycle in the pyramid represents the longest period of time, i.e., 16.4 billion years ago and is called the Cellular level of Creation (first live cells). The second level or cycle from the bottom of the pyramid is 20 times shorter, i.e., 840 million years ago and is called the Mammalian level of Creation (first live births). Continuing up the pyramid in this fashion with each level becoming 20 times shorter than the latter, the third level ,i.e., 41 million years ago is the Family level (family relationships). The fourth level, i.e., 2 million years ago, is the Tribal level (Homo Sapiens/tools). The fifth level, i.e., 102,000 years ago is the Cultural level (agriculture/religion). The sixth level, i.e., 5,116 years ago is the National level (sovereign nations/laws). The seventh level, i.e., 1755 AD is the Planetary level (internet/global economy).  The eighth level, January 4, 1999, is the Galactic level (ethical considerations). And the ninth level, i.e., February 10, 2011, is the Universal level (conscious co-creation).

Year 2003 will be the Third Day, Year 2004 will be the Third Night

The Third Day is another period of Light. The seed's root system develops and the second set of leaves will be a permanent part of the plant. It is the establishment of the new consciousness as viable. In human history lies or failed systems are disclosed so that progress is not blocked. Hold onto your hat as the truths pour forth from mid 2002 through most of 2003.

The Third Night is another period of Dark. The seedling set of leaves are dropped from the plant as another set of leaves spring from the top. These are at 90 degrees from the last set. In human history failed systems have been jettisoned, usually by force, during this section.

Joj kolk radi drug drugemu izdiramo iveri iz oči! Cheesy

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #92 - 31.12.2003 at 18:04:06

Saturn: The Star of New Years Eve 2003

http://www.space.com/spacewatch/saturn_newyear_031230.html

saturn najbližje v 30 letih Grin

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #93 - 03.01.2004 at 17:48:36

Earth loses its magnetism
By Molly Bentley
in San Francisco

Scientists have known for some time that the Earth's magnetic field is fading.

The field is mainly dipolar - but there are anomalies
Like a Kryptonite-challenged Superman, its strength has steadily and mysteriously waned, leaving parts of the planet vulnerable to increased radiation from space.

Some satellites already feel the effects.

What is uncertain is whether the weakened field is on the way to a complete collapse and a reversal that would flip the North and South Poles.

Compasses pointing North would then point South.

It is not a matter of whether it will happen, but when, said scientists who presented the latest research on the subject at a recent meeting of the American Geophysical Union in San Francisco.

But when is hard to pinpoint. The dipole reversal pattern is erratic.

"We can have periods without reversals for many millions of years, and we can have four or five reversals within one million years," said Yves Gallet, from Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, France, who studies the palaeomagnetic record and estimates that the current decay started 2,000 years ago.

več
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3359555.stm

pa tu nekaj...

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/29dec_magneticfield.htm?list955975

evo pa še tole...
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20031229/atomicclock.html

http://www.local6.com/news/2733130/detail.html

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #94 - 04.01.2004 at 23:18:48

IP Logged

m
p

Reply #95 - 05.01.2004 at 14:30:55

"Zakon gibanja energij pravi, da bo vesolje doseglo največjo raztegnjenost leta 2012, takrat bo največja zabava vsega njegovega obstoja. Festival razsvetljenja, organsko se bo zlilo z neorganskim, odprl se bo multidimenzionalni prostor. Tisti, ki bodo pripravljeni, bodo sprejeti v medgalaktično združbo starejših bratov, kozmičnih superinteligentnih bitij. Nato se bo vesolje začelo zopet krčiti, izdihovati. Brahma, vrh med vdihom in izdihom, bo spojila vsa razsvetljenja v vesoljni ples rajanja. V resnici je to življenje zadnje življenje v fizični obliki, zadnja možnost za orlov dar. Za vse, ki je ne bodo izkoristili, se bo začelo precej dolgo obdobje v svetu počasnih oblik. V resnici je človeška vrsta tik pred izumrtjem."

Spomini z druge strani; Alan Asta

Joj kolk radi drug drugemu izdiramo iveri iz oči! Cheesy

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #96 - 07.01.2004 at 10:51:33

priporočam vsemhttp://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/index.html

004:  Showing The Way To Others
   December 29, 2003

Greetings!  

We may be feeling darkness now, but only because it is up and on its way out. Everything, as always, is in divine right order. As the higher vibration of the light continues to permeate our beingness, much is being exposed and revealed. The energetic foundation of the planet and all life upon her, moved into completion to accept the light in June. November brought it in through the Concordance and now we are experiencing the effects of its integration. Like a detective with a magnifying glass, every nook and cranny from the tips of our fingers to the tips of our toes, is being opened, discovered and revealed as the light is moving in. This time the process is slow and deliberate, although all pervasive, like a steady moving ocean tide, but one that will forever be out. Although arriving with its own set of energetic challenges, I am personally grateful it isn't packing the punch of the solar flares………they actually knocked my toenails off!

Any behaviors, patterns and lower vibrational imbalances are politely being pushed aside. It is the “changing of the guard” in mass. Integrating and accepting our shadow sides is not appropriate or needed here…..that was third dimensional reality. The light is saying, “Time is up! Time to move on. You will not be supported and cannot survive here. This is no longer your home. There is nowhere for your roots to flourish and thrive”. There is no corresponding energy at that vibrational level to attract and interact with these Old patterns. This process is moving forward with no ifs, ands or buts. It cannot be stopped. It is here to stay.

As the new light continues to flow through us, and these energetic behaviors and patterns of the Old World are moving up and out , this process is revealing itself in many ways. Emotions are running high. We are rapidly releasing. Many are creating situations that embody many issues or imbalances all in one scenario, or drama. Our Inner Child is the theme. This is creating great stress and deep emotional upset, but an integral part of the process. We are releasing the residue. Things we thought we had cleared seem to be back, but know that we are being swept clean of any remaining blockages. Won't it be nice when we never again have to embody these lower vibrational patterns and feelings? Yes, the time of feeling incredibly wonderful and completely full of love and light is just around the corner. Joy, passion and complete contentment are here in snippets, but eventually will be the all encompassing norm. It is helpful not to get caught up and lost in our drama and corresponding “story”, as it is only a manifestation of what the light is hitting and illuminating within us. We are powerful creators now, with quick manifestation time, and what is within us is as always, without as well.

In this space of feeling uprooted or out of our comfort zones and in our dramas, we are wanting resolution…..we are wanting things to be resolved and everything to be “right” again. As we are moving into the New, this can never be. We cannot go back. There is no going back. By breaking these Old patterns, we are opening the door to the New World…….the higher ways of being. They do not exist in the past. A friend recently described it as “nothing seems real anymore”. Children, pets and yes, we adults are exhibiting “clingy” behavior. We are wanting our Old securities. The mass exit of Old patterns and ways created a common theme in many as hyper and clingy energy. We are all sensing at some level that something is going on.

As these Old patterns and behaviors of “darkness” are being lifted up and out, they are flying around everywhere and creating a lot of grumpy people. It is just a mass exposure of all our dark sides being in the limelight at the same time, and bouncing off each other as triggers for our own imbalances. No wonder things aren't feeling so good! But remember, they are all on their way out this time. Not needing a healing to stay, but a fond farewell. We will eventually be squeaky clean…..the golden nugget of pure light. The plan is designed to stretch us as far as we can possibly go, but not to break us, with great love for us and with our comfort and well-being in mind. Otherwise, it would be too much for any of us to bear.

Our emotions are the vehicle. But what an incredible gift to have them. I remember once being in a higher dimension, observing the planet and my lower dimensional self, and seeing oh so clearly what an incredible experience it was to “feel”. Even the lows were beautiful. The depths of feeling are running high. Many are reporting, and I am personally experiencing much of this as well, overwhelming feelings of gratitude, love and compassion for the smallest of things. I am frequently being swept away and brought to tears at simple acts of love, compassion and kindness.

Following this current phase of purification and release, will come, and already is, a time of integration. Many are wanting to keep to themselves, to nurture and bask, to stay home. These “phases” are predominantly overlapping now, and not so much in sequence. It relates to the blending of the masculine and feminine, and to the current vibrational frequency of everything now happening all at the same time. (Speaking of the blending and integration of the masculine and feminine……..it has been an interesting experience to energetically identify the sex of unborn babies, as boys vibrate feminine and girls masculine!)

We are accelerating at warp speed, and literally stepping over steps. Time has evolved into the NOW. Plans we have made for ourselves last month are now obsolete. They are no longer necessary, as time and the current human and planetary vibrations have so rapidly speeded up that our plans no longer apply…..they do not match the current frequency of the planet. We do not have to go through many steps or stages anymore. Where we are and what we want is NOW. It is as if these plans already occurred, as if we already gained the benefit of their existence, and are now in the future. I have personally been experiencing some interesting bilocation adventures accidentally, through the power of intent and imagination, but have decided that for now, I will drive to wherever I choose to go! As we are rapidly accelerating in our capabilities, we will continue to experience “leaps” in our evolution at pivotal points, and at times when the planets will be in a perfect alignment to guide and support these leaps. The planets so love and support us. They offer to us their unique vibrations and are thrilled to be a part of this mass ascension. They are, as always, experiencing with us, as we are all one. Yes, we are flying!

What will 2004 bring? Being and vibrating in the New higher frequencies of light have brought in an intolerance for the lower frequencies. Personally, I am finding them difficult to bear. They feel extremely harsh, out of place, and not something I am comfortable having in my space. As this pattern accelerates, we will experience the beginning of a “revolution” energy. We will no longer tolerate or accept Old ways of being within ourselves or our environment. The most dramatic revolution will be in relation to our government and revolving around our current societal structures. We will no longer tolerate controls. The current planetary vibration will not be able to support this energy, and neither will we. There will be interesting developments with the IRS. There is already a momentum building with successful lawsuits against them. They are being called to substantiate their purpose and methods, and they cannot and will not be able to hold up to this challenge. As the first pins are pulled, the controls will eventually begin to fall like a house of cards. They will easily fall away as there is no vibrational frequency for them to adhere to. The vibration of light is one of freedom. No attachments, no pulls, no suppression energy, no compromises, no fitting into the box of a mass structure. Total freedom, joy, boundless creativity, and extreme contentment!

Our educational structures will not be able to accommodate or resonate with the New children of the New Earth. Their presence will greatly assist with bringing in the New. Our youngest little beings are already leading the teachers! Lightworkers will also begin moving into positions as demonstrators of the New World, the New way of being. We will initiate the changes. We are the
”changing of the guard”. Yes, the light is taking over….. In addition, as the Old continues to fall away, many will become fearful. Many will choose to leave as they do not wish the experience of mass ascension. Lightworkers will greatly assist during this time of transition as healers, guides, supporters and teachers. 2004 is a “6” energy. The energy of teaching, counseling, healing, balance, beauty and family. Our time for teaching the New ways will be very ripe , and people will finally be ready to listen. All is in perfection. The plan is unfolding beautifully, if even at a more accelerated rate than anticipated!

By finding and staying in our passion, by knowing who we are and what our unique contribution is and sharing it with others, and by staying in our hearts, we can match and continue to be in these New higher vibrations, as we open the door and hold the space for others. 2004 will likely feel tumultuous and chaotic, but it is just the manifestation of the falling away of the Old. My personal tool box for staying centered and aligned has been opened very frequently of late, and may likely be utilized more in the months to come!

When we are experiencing these changes and transformations within and without, we tend, as humans, to separate ourselves from others. This will be the time when we need to unite and support one another. No matter how uncomfortable or off balance we may feel at times, I have found that when I offer my own unique contribution or gift to another in need, I am always placed in a space of alignment to source. It is beneficial to both parties. In addition, if I begin a sewing project to transform an environment, or just find myself in a space of writing an energy alert, I always feel wonderful. I remember who I am. I remember who I am .

What is your passion? Who are you? This will be your gift to the world and to yourself. There is a niche for you just waiting to be filled. We need your special energy…..you are a vital and integral part of the New World.

Which world will you choose to be in? Which world will you create?

I thank you for sharing in my joy of being me through this energy alert. Many

blessings, much peace, and incredible joy in these miraculous times,

Karen
« Last Edit: 09.01.2004 at 16:10:39 by Petra. »  

IP Logged

LittleStar
Ex Member

Reply #97 - 08.01.2004 at 08:47:43

Sun's Twin Found in Scorpio's Left Claw  

ATLANTA (Reuters) - The sun has a twin in the left claw of Scorpio.

The solar twin is 18 Scorpii, located in the constellation Scorpio (The Scorpion), a mere 46 light-years from Earth. A light-year is about 6 trillion miles, the distance light travels in a year. In cosmic terms, this is quite close by.

Astronomers have looked for sun-like stars for years, because stars similar to our sun might have orbiting planets like Earth, and might be good places to search for signs of extraterrestrial life.

They have trained their sights on 18 Scorpii in particular since 1997, when scientists identified it as a potential solar twin. On Tuesday, a team of astronomers from Villanova University in Pennsylvania noted just how much the two stars have in common.

They are both about the same age, between 4 billion and 5 billion years old. They have about the same mass, the same radius and the same surface temperature. They take approximately the same amount of time to rotate -- somewhere around 25 days. They have similar cycles of activity, sunspots in the sun's case.

Villanova's Edward Guinan said there is a certain sport to finding the closest stellar match to the sun, but there is scientific value as well. Finding a likely twin of the sun shows that the sun is likely a normal star, Guinan said at a meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Atlanta.

IP Logged

Lilith
Ex Member

Reply #98 - 08.01.2004 at 08:57:38

Se pravi bi rabili 46 let za potovanje do tega osončja, če bi šli s svetlobno hitrostjo. Bo treba še malo na daljši življenski dobi delat. Wink

IP Logged

Bardo_Thodol

Reply #99 - 08.01.2004 at 09:01:35

Nič posebnega. Pravzaprav gre za sistem dveh zvezd, kjer je ena zvezda modra velikanka in 150 krat večja od našega sonca, druga, njena bližnja sopotnica, pa je po lastnostih zelo podobna našemu soncu.
Omenjeni sistem dvojnih zvezd je od nas oddaljen 46 svetlobnih let (našemu soncu sicer najbližja zvezda je Alpha Centauri, oddaljena 4,3 svetlobna leta)

Verjetno spadata omenjeni opazovani zvezdi dvojčici v lokalno skupino zvezd, ki so pred 4,5 milijarde leti nastale iz istega oblaka prahu kot naše osončje.
Zvezde se rojevajo v skupinah in v začetnem oblaku, ki se zgosti v nove zvezde in planete, lahko nastane tudi več sto zvezd hkrati.

IP Logged

LittleStar
Ex Member

Reply #100 - 08.01.2004 at 09:22:19

Bardo_Thodol wrote on 08.01.2004 at 09:01:35:
Nič posebnega.

Kakor za koga, a ne? Tongue

IP Logged

Lilith
Ex Member

Reply #101 - 08.01.2004 at 09:44:48

Bardo_Thodol wrote on 08.01.2004 at 09:01:35:
Nič posebnega.

Glede na to, da imata z našim soncem podobno maso in temperaturo, obstaja določena verjetnost, da je na kakem bližnjem - Zemlji podobnem planetu življenje. In tam nek drugi Bardo_Thodol piše na enem drugem računalniku: "Ej, 46 svetlobnih let stran od nas je eno našemu podobno sonce. Nič posebnega."  Roll EyesTongue

IP Logged

Gru Gru
YaBB Moderator
p

Reply #102 - 08.01.2004 at 09:49:48

Lilith wrote on 08.01.2004 at 09:44:48:
Glede na to, da imata z našim soncem podobno maso in temperaturo, obstaja določena verjetnost, da je na kakem bližnjem - Zemlji podobnem planetu življenje. In tam nek drugi Bardo_Thodol piše na enem drugem računalniku: "Ej, 46 svetlobnih let stran od nas je eno našemu podobno sonce. Nič posebnega."  Roll EyesTongue

Glede na to, da je vesolje neskončnih razsežnosti, neskončnih možnosti, obstaja logično tudi neskočno možnosti za to, da zdej neskončno nas, neskončno različne in iste stvari počne.

Wink

IP Logged

t
p

Ride si sapis!
Kozmos
Reply #103 - 08.01.2004 at 10:05:35

Quote:
Glede na to, da je vesolje neskončnih razsežnosti, neskončnih možnosti, obstaja logično tudi neskočno možnosti za to, da zdej neskončno nas, neskončno različne in iste stvari počne.

Wink

al pa tud ne  Wink

uživajte!

Nič na svetu nikogar ne čaka. Nič ni dokončano, in vendar nič ne ostane nerazrešeno.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Bardo_Thodol

Reply #104 - 08.01.2004 at 10:20:19

Lilith wrote on 08.01.2004 at 09:44:48:

Posebnost in razlika z našim soncem je ta, da gre tam za dvojni sistem,  kar pomeni, da ni isto kot pri našem soncu. Tista modra velikanka (150 x večja od sonca) lahko tako vpliva na cel sistem, tako da dvomim, da bi bil tam lahko še kak tak Bardo_Thodol   Cheesy

Nič posebnega pa zato, ker podobnih sistemov dvojnih zvezd poznajo v astronomiji kar veliko, po ocenah je takih dvojčkov kar dve tretjini vseh zvezd, torej samo v naši galaksiji okoli 50 milijard ali več.  Za soncem nam najsvetlejša zvezda Sirius je tudi en tak sistem dvoojček.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13