(Read 46258 times)
Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Re: Sporočila in dnevne meditacije ŠAMANOV
Reply #30 - 03.06.2003 at 17:11:06

Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 3  

"IN THE BEGINNING were the Instructions... The Instructions was to live in a good way and be respectful to everybody and everything."  

--Vickie Downey, TEWA/Tesuque Pueblo  

A long time ago, in the beginning, the Creator gave to all people and to all things the Wisdom and the knowledge of how to live in harmony. Some tribes call these teachings the original Instructions, the original teachings, or the Great Laws. All of Nature still lives and survives according to these teachings. In modern times, human beings are searching for the Instructions. Many churches claim they have these Instructions. Where are these teachings? The Instructions are written in our hearts.  

Great Spirit, today, whisper to me the secrets of the original Instructions.

you cant look in the mirror and expect it to smile first

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 03.06.2003 at 20:26:23

Kali, s katerga linka pa to pobiraš? Bi jest to lahko sama nardila, če se bom prej spomnila, pa se mi bo ravno dal prevajat?

Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 3  

"V ZAČETKU so bila Navodila... Ta Navodila so bila živeti dobro in biti spoštljiv do vsakogar in vsega."  

--Vickie Downey, TEWA/Tesuque Pueblo  

Pred davnimi časi, v začetku, je Stvarnik dal vsem ljudem in vsem stvarem Modrost in znanje, kako živeti v harmoniji. Nekatera plemena imenujejo te nauke izvirna Navodila, izvirni nauki, ali Veliki Zakoni. Vsa Narava še vedno živi in preživi v skladu s temi nauki. V sodobnem času človeška bitja iščejo Navodila. Mnogo cerkva trdi, da imajo ta Navodila. Kje so ti nauki? Navodila so zapisana v naših srcih.  

Veliki Duh, danes mi šepetaj skrivnosti izvirnih Navodil.

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 04.06.2003 at 14:31:21

Quote:
Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 4  
"Wakan Tanka never stops creating."  
--Archie Fire Lame Deer, LAKOTA  
The Medicine Wheel teaches about change. It says that which is created will fall apart; that which is loose, will be used to create new. In other words, everything on Earth is participating in a constant change that is being directed by an order of laws and principles which were originated by the Great Spirit. We humans are equipped with natural change abilities. We have the ability to vision; we can use imagination and imagery; we can change belief, attitude, habits and expectations. We need to know ourselves and we need to know how we work inside to enable us to change naturally.  

Great Spirit, teach me to change in harmony.

Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 4  

"Wakan Tanka nikoli ne neha ustvarjati."  

--Archie Ogenj Lame Jelen/Srna, LAKOTA  

Medicinsko Kolo uči o spremembi. Pravi, kar je ustvarjeno, bo razpadlo; kar je razpuščeno, bo uporabljeno za stvarjenje novega. Z drugimi besedami, vse na Zemlji sodeluje v stalni spremembi, ki jo vodi ureditev zakonov in principov, ki so izšli iz Velikega Duha. Ljudje smo opremljeni s sposobnostmi naravnih sprememb. Imamo sposobnost vizije; lahko uporabljamo domišljijo in podobe; lahko spremenimo prepričanje, odnos, navade in pričakovanja. Poznati moramo sebe in vedeti moramo, kako delujemo v notranjosti, da se lahko naravno spreminjamo.

Veliki Duh, nauči me spreminjanja v harmoniji.  
« Last Edit: 04.06.2003 at 15:41:42 by EvaZh »  

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 05.06.2003 at 22:56:41

Quote:
Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 5  

"It is not through the great skill of the hunter himself that success is achieved, but through the hunter's awareness of his place in Creation and his relationship to all things."

--Thomas Yellowtail, CROW  

If only the human being could understand the power of proper relationships, the need for power and control could be abandoned. It's not what is going on that matters, but how we look at what is going on. It's our relationship to it that counts. Nothing in the world has any meaning except the meaning we give to it. To be more effective at this, we need to consider our relationship with the Creator. Our relationship to the Great Spirit determines how we will perceive the meanings we put to places, people, institutions and things. We need to let the Creator tell us and guide our thoughts about these relationships. Any relationship that we have that is causing problems means we need to pray for a new point of view.  

Creator, let me see the world and the people through your eyes.

Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 5  

"Lovec ne doseže uspeha s svojimi lovskimi spretnostmi, temveč z zavedanjem lastnega položaja v Stvaritvi in svojega odnosa do vseh stvari."  

--Thomas Rumenorepi, Vran

Ko bi le človek lahko razumel moč pravilnih odnosov, bi bila lahko potreba po moči in nadzoru opuščena. Ni pomembno, kar se dogaja, temveč kako mi gledamo na to, kar se dogaja. Naš odnos do tega je pomemben. Nič na svetu nima drugega pomena, kot tistega, ki ga temu pripišemo mi sami. Da bi bili pri tem bolj učinkoviti, moramo razmisliti o svojem odnosu do Stvarnika. Naš odnos do Velikega Duha določa, kako bomo dojemali kraje, ljudi, institucije in stvari. Svojemu Stvarniku moramo prepustiti, da nam pove in vodi naše misli v zvezi s temi odnosi. Katerikoli odnos, ki ga imamo in povzroča težave, je znamenje da moramo moliti za nov zorni kot.  

Stvarnik, daj, da vidim svet in ljudi skozi tvoje oči.
« Last Edit: 06.06.2003 at 23:00:45 by EvaZh »  

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 06.06.2003 at 23:00:08

Quote:
Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 6  

"We need to save those Elders who cannot speak for themselves -- the trees."  

--Haida Gwaii, Traditional Circle of Elders  

The trees are the Elders of the Earth. Go to the forest or to the mountains and find a young tree. Then find and old tree. Spend time with each. Sit by the young tree and listen to your thoughts. Then move to an old tree and listen to your thoughts again. Just being in the presence of an old tree, you will feel more calm. Your thoughts will contain wisdom and your answers will be deeper. Why is this so? These old trees know more, have heard more and are the Elders of the Earth. We must ensure these trees live so we can learn from them.  

My Creator, help me to protect the trees and listen to them.  

Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 6  

"Rešiti moramo tiste Starešine, ki ne morejo govoriti zase -- drevesa"  

--Haida Gwaii, Tradicionalni Krog Starešin

Drevesa so Starešine Zemlje. Pojdi v gozd ali v gore in poišči mlado drevo. Potem poišči staro drevo. Preživljaj čas z vsakim. Sedi ob mladem drevesu in poslušaj svoje misli. Potem se premakni k staremu drevesu in spet prisluhni svojim mislim. Že v sami navzočnosti starega drevesa se boš počutil mirneje. V tvojih mislih bo modrost in tvoji odgovori bodo globlji- Zakaj je to tako? Ta stara drevesa vedo več, so slišala več, in so Starešine Zemlje. Tem drevesom moramo zagotoviti življenje, da se lahko učimo od njih.  

Moj stvarnik, pomagaj mi zaščititi devesa in jim prisluhniti.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #35 - 07.06.2003 at 10:18:05

Elder's Meditation of the Day June 7

"If there is a shadow of a doubt someplace, that will cause a weakness."

--Wallace Black Elk, LAKOTA  

In the Spiritual World there is a spiritual Law. The Law says like attracts like. This means whatever mental picture we hold inside our minds we will attract from the Universe. To make this Law work we must maintain a constant picture. If we picture or vision something, and along with this picture we have doubting thoughts, our vision will not happen and we will get EXACTLY what we picture or vision. The Law always works. A doubting vision will not materialize what we want. A vision without doubt will always happen. This is a spiritual Law.  

My Maker, today, let my vision become strong.

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 07.06.2003 at 21:10:14

Meditacija Starešin, dne 7. junija

"Če je kjerkoli senca dvoma, bo povzročila šibkost."

V Duhovnem Svetu je duhovni Zakon. Zakon pravi, podobno privlači podobno. To pomeni: kakršnokoli mentalno sliko imamo v umu, jo bomo pritegnili iz Vesolja. Da bi ta Zakon deloval, moramo vzdrževati stalno sliko. Če si predstavljamo ali vizualiziramo nekaj, poleg te slike pa imamo dvomljive misli, se naša vizija ne bo zgodila in dobili bomo NATANKO tisto, kar smo si predstavljali ali vizualizirali. Zakon vedno deluje. Dvomljiva vizija ne bo materializirala tistega, kar hočemo. Vizija brez dvoma se bo vedno zgodila. To je Duhovni Zakon.

Moj Stvarnik, danes naj moja vizija postane močna.

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 08.06.2003 at 10:30:31

Quote:
Elder's Meditation of the Day June 8

"So we are connected to the moon. That gives us power, a connection to the earth and the moon, men don't know about."  

--Cecilia Mitchell, MOHAWK  

The Elders tell us that the Woman has access to special powers. The Earth Mother gives her love in a special way to the Woman. The Moon also gives special powers to the Woman. She uses these powers to nurture, heal and guide the people.  

Great Spirit, today, give a special Blessing to our Women.

Meditacja Starešin za dan 8. junij

"Torej smo povezani z luno. To nam daje moč, povezava z zemljo in luno, za katero ljudje ne vedo."  

--Cecilia Mitchell, MOHAWK  

Starešine nam pravijo, da ima Ženska dostop do posebnih moči. Mati Zemlja daje svojo ljubezen Ženski na poseben način. Luna prav tako daje posebne moči Ženski. Te moči uporablja za negovanje, zdravljenje in vodstvo ljudi.  

Veliki Duh, danes daj poseben Blagoslov našim Ženskam.

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 09.06.2003 at 15:02:46

Quote:
Elder's Meditation of the Day June 9

"Every part of this soil is sacred in the estimation of my people. Every hillside, every valley, every plain and grove, has been hallowed by some sad or happy event in days long vanished."  

--Chief Sealth, DUWAMISH  

Native people say the Earth is sacred. Some places on Earth will feel more sacred than others. You can often feel the sacredness of these places because of what has happened on them. If you do a ceremony on a certain place and return later, whatever happened before will still be there to help you. Even if someone you didn't know did something on the Earth and you come along later, the powers will be there to help you. This is why the Earth is sacred and these special places are sacred spots.  

My Creator, let the powers of the sacred places help the people today.

Meditacija Starešin za 9. junij

"Vsak del te prsti je svet po oceni mojega ljudstva. Vsako pobočje, vsaka dolina, vsaka ravan in hosta je posvečena s kakim žalostnim ali veselim dogodkom davno minulih dni."  

--Poglavar Sealth, DUWAMISH  

Domorodci pravijo, da je Zemlja sveta. Nekateri kraji na Zemlji se bodo zdeli bolj sveti, kot drugi. Pogosto lahko občutiš svetost teh krajev zaradi tega, kar se je na njih zgodilo. Če na določenem kraju izvedeš obred in se kasneje vrneš, bo karkoli se je zgodilo prej, še vedno tam, da ti pomaga. Četudi je nekdo, ki ga nisi poznal storil nekaj na Zemlji in si kasneje prišel za njim, bodo moči še vedno tam, da ti pomagajo. Zato je Zemlja sveta in ta posebna mesta so sveti kraji.  

Moj Stvarnik, naj danes moči svetih mest pomagajo ljudem.

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 10.06.2003 at 12:38:39

Quote:
Elder's Meditation of the Day June 10  

"Each day, whatever I am doing, I am always praying and thinking of God."  

Have you ever tries going through your day and carrying on a conversation with the Creator? Many of our Elders live in prayer. They talk to the Creator like the Creator is their best friend. It is easiest to do this if we pray in the morning and ask the Great Spirit to direct our thinking. When the Creator in involved in guiding our lives, we will have less stress, anxiety and tension. Maybe this is something we would like to try today. "Oh, Creator, look at the Sun, how beautiful you have made it. Oh, look at this child, isn't she just beautiful! Well, Creator, I'm not sure how I should do this task, what do you think? This person is starting to irritate me; I need your help to redirect my thinking. Thanks for returning me to a peaceful mind." Remember, the Creator also has a sense of humor.  

Grandfather, Grandmother, let me walk in prayer.

Meditacija Starešin za 10.junij

"Vsak dan, karkoli počnem, vedno molim in mislim na Boga."  

Si kdaj poskusil preživeti svoj dan v pogovoru s Stvarnikom? Mnogi izmed naših Starešin živijo v molitvi. Pogovarjajo se s Stvarnikom, kot da bi bil ta njihov najboljši prijatelj. To je najlažje storiti tako, da zjutraj molimo in prosimo Velikega Duha, naj usmerja naše misli. Ko bo Stvarnik vključen v vodenje naših življenj, bomo imeli manj stresa, zaskrbljenosti in napetosti. Morda je to nekaj, kar bi danes radi poskusili. "O Stvarnik, poglej Sonce, kako lépo si ga ustvaril. O, poglej tega otroka, mar ni prav lepa. No, Stvarnik, nisem prepričan, kako naj opravim to nalogo, kaj meniš? Ta oseba me začenja vznemirjat; potrebujem tvojo pomoč, da mi preusmeriš misli. Hvala, ker si mi povrnil miren um." Zapomni si, Stvarnik ima tudi smisel za humor.

Stari oče, Stara mati, naj hodim v molitvi.  

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 11.06.2003 at 12:31:18

Quote:
Elder's Meditation of the Day June 11

"Behold, my bothers, the spring has come; the earth has received the embraces of the sun and we shall soon see the results of that love!"  

--Sitting Bull, SIOUX  

Spring is the season of love. Spring is the season of new life, new relationships. It is the springtime that really reacts to the new position of Father Sun. New life forms all over the planet. Life is abundant. New cycles are created. Mother Earth changes colors, the flowers are abundant. It is the time for humans to observe nature and let nature create within us the feeling of Spring. We should let ourselves renew. We should let go of the feeling of Winter. We should be joyful and energetic.  

My Maker, let me, today, feel the feelings of Spring.

Meditacija Starešin za 11. junij

"Glejte, moji bratje, pomlad je prišla; zemlja je prejela objeme sonca, in kmalu bomo videli rezultate te ljubezni!"  

--Sitting Bull, SIOUX  

Pomlad je čas ljubezni. Pomlad je čas novega življenja, novih razmerij. Pomladni čas je tisti, ki se zares odzove na nov položaj Očeta Sonca. Nove življenjske oblike povsod po planetu. Življenje je v obilju. Ustvarjeni so novi cikli. Mati zemlja spreminja barve, rože so v obilju. Čas je, da ljudje opazujemo naravo in pustimo naravi, da v nas ustvari občutek Pomladi. Prepustimo se prenovi. Spustimo občutek Zime od sebe. Bodimo polni radosti in energije.

Moj Stvarnik, naj danes začutim občutek Pomladi.

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #41 - 12.06.2003 at 19:17:33

Quote:
Elder's Meditation of the Day June 12

"The faces of our future generations are looking up to us from the earth and we step with great care not to disturb our grandchildren."  

--Traditional Circle of Elders  

The leaves, when they are finished with their life on the trees, will return to the Earth. The leaves that return to the Earth are the future trees. So inside the Mother Earth are the future forests. The human, when finished with its life on the Earth, will return to the Earth. So in the Earth are our future grandchildren. Knowing this, we should be respectful of the place where our future generations live. Only take from the Earth what you need. Every time you pick a plant or Medicine, leave an offering and leave a prayer. Be respectful and walk in a sacred way.  

Great Spirit, teach me to respect the place of future generations.

Meditacija starešin za 12. junij

"Obrazi naših naslednikov gledajo k nam z zemlje in mi stopamo zelo previdno, da ne zmotimo svojih vnukov."  

--Tradicionalni Krog Starešin

Ko bodo listi zaključili s svojim življenjem na drevesu, se bodo vrnili v Zemljo. Listi, ki se vrnejo v Zemljo so prihodnja drevesa. Torej so v Materi Zemlji prihodnji gozdovi. Ko bo človek zaključil svoje življenje na Zemlji, se bo vrnil v Zemljo. Torej so v Zemlji naši bodoči vnuki. To vedoč, bi morali biti spoštljivi do kraja, kjer živijo naši nasledniki. Od Zemlje vzemi samo tisto, kar potrebuješ. Vsakič, ko pobereš rastlino ali Zdravilo, pusti daritev in pusti molitev. Bodi spoštljiv in hodi sveto.  

Veliki Duh, nauči me spoštovati kraj naslednikov.

IP Logged

EvaZh
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 13.06.2003 at 19:37:12

Quote:
Elder's Meditation of the Day June 13

"We have and old saying, Everything living must die. Only the rocks and mountains are forever."  

The Creator designed all life to happen in a circle. For example, the cycle of life for the human being is Baby, Youth, Adult, Elder, then we die. The trees and the leaves happen in a circle; the leaves bud, then the leaves mature, next the leaves change color and at last they fall off the tree to return to the Mother Earth. The birds bear their young, raise their young, then they die. The salmon are born, swim to the ocean, live their lives, swim back to the spawning grounds, then die. All aspects of the Life Cycle should be honored.  

Great Spirit, today, let me enjoy today.

Click here to receive the daily meditation everyday by email.

Meditacija Starešin za 13. junij

"Imamo star rek: Vsa živa bitja morajo umreti. Edino skale in gore so večne."  

Stvarnik je zasnoval vse življenje, da se odvija v krogu. Na primer, krog življenja za človeško bitje je Dojenček,
Mladenič, Odrasel, Starejši, potem umremo. Drevesa in listi se odvijajo v krogu; najprej brstijo, nato dozorijo, potem spremenijo barvo, končno pa padejo z drevesa in se vrnejo v Mati Zemljo. Ptice zvalijo svoje mladiče, jih vzgojijo in potem umrejo. Lososi se izležejo, odplavajo k oceanu, živijo svoja življenja, priplavajo nazaj v svoja drstišča in umrejo.  Vse vidike Življenskega cikla bi morali častiti.

Veliki Duh, danes, naj uživam danes.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #43 - 14.06.2003 at 11:50:48

Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 14

"The basis of knowledge is the fire, rock, water, and green. But when that power was given to man, he used it to twist his own mind. Tunkashila gave man just one drop of that wisdom."  

All of Nature has the wisdom to follow the Natural Laws. All of Nature knows how to live in harmony and use this wisdom in a good way, with exception of the human being. Often we misuse this wisdom. Wisdom always remains with those who use it in the proper way. Nature has used this wisdom well, so now we need to go to Her so we humans can relearn and change our lives. May we start doing this today, before it is too late.  

Creator, let me be open to the lessons that Nature can teach me.

IP Logged

Petra.
Global Moderator
p

All IS Full Of Love

Reply #44 - 16.06.2003 at 12:15:19

Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 15  

"Today, what is important for us is to realize that the old sacred ways are correct, and that if we do not follow them we will be lost and without a guide."  

A long time ago the Creator gave to the people all the knowledge on how we should live and conduct ourselves. The Native people have been influenced be outside "tribes" who don't know about the Sacred Way. Our Elders still know about the old sacred ways. We need to consult and talk to them before it's too late. Every family needs to seriously evaluate whether they are living according to the old knowledge. If we are faultfinding, putting one another down, being selfish, being violent to our spouses or children, if we are cheating and being dishonest, then we are not living the old Sacred Way. The old way is about respect, love, forgiveness and sharing.  

Great Spirt, today, teach me the old Sacred Way you taught my ancestors.

................................................................................
Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 16  

"For me, the essence of a medicine man's life is to be humble, to have great patience, to be close to the Earth, to live as simply as possible, and to never stop learning."  

--Archie Fir Lame Deer, LAKOTA  

The Medicine people focus on their Being, not their doing. After all, we are human beings not human doings. The Medicine people are very patient and consciously trying to live a live of humility. Medicine people are servant leaders. Their main purpose is to serve the needs of others. By this service attitude, they become the leaders people listen to and the leaders the people want to follow. The Medicine people say everyone is their teacher. Maybe we should try to live this way ourselves; humble, patient, honoring the Earth and listening to our teachers.  

Grandfather, today, let me know all people are my teachers and I am the student.
( Ded, danes, naj se zavem, da so vsi ljudje moji učitelji in, da sem jaz učenec.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10